Author Topic: Board seems....  (Read 1859 times)

Swollness

• Getbig II
Board seems....
« on: October 10, 2007, 05:55:01 PM »
Is it just me or does the board seem a little slow since all the busts went down???
Perfektion

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Board seems....
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 05:59:11 PM »
this board specifically? this board gets a lot of traffic as it is but weak read-to-post ratio

i don't know if it's always been like that?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 05:59:44 PM »
Maybe. Some are probably staying away out of paranoia. However, I don't know why. It's not illegal to discuss steroids. It's illegal to possess them without a prescription &/or sell them. IMO - the paranoia over this board is overblown. However, be weary of anyone pushing you for sources &/or offering to sell you something. Also note that there are several members of the board who are cops & such. Big freakin' deal, again it's not illegal to discuss steroids - it's no different then discussing pot, coke, etc.

Swollness

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 06:11:14 PM »
Well its definately noticeable that since the bust there has been a lack in steroids, there is usually multiple posts everyday of people about to start their cycle or asking for advice so they can order or get what they need.  But, I have only noticed a handful... I guess thats what I meant by this post.....
Perfektion

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 06:17:11 PM »
Well its definately noticeable that since the bust there has been a lack in steroids, there is usually multiple posts everyday of people about to start their cycle or asking for advice so they can order or get what they need.  But, I have only noticed a handful... I guess thats what I meant by this post.....

Again, simple paranoia.

I'm glad some of the stuff has died down. There was too much talk about getting orders, suppliers, & labs before.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 07:06:36 PM »
This board always goes through spurts. For wks on end there will be tons of post and replies and then out of now where hardly anything is said. I have no idea why it's this way...just one of those things.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 07:57:03 PM »
This board always goes through spurts. For wks on end there will be tons of post and replies and then out of now where hardly anything is said. I have no idea why it's this way...just one of those things.

Also true.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 09:26:14 PM »
. Also note that there are several members of the board who are cops & such. Big freakin' deal, again it's not illegal to discuss steroids - it's no different then discussing pot, coke, etc.

Who are these cops and do they work in narcotics or are they bodybuilders?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 06:10:21 AM »

Exactly.

The LE guys have been on here for a long time, no need to worry if your not sourcing. personally i wouldn't talk about UGL's or where/how to get gear just to be safe.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 02:23:28 PM »
Is it just me or does the board seem a little slow since all the busts went down???

all boards are dead and many of the guys who were left retired!
the dea did not fuck around this time! for what purpose who knows but they did their job very well.

Swollness

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 03:19:05 PM »
They need to just leave our sub-culture alone.... I mean who do we hurt except ourselves and maybe a poor schmoe who makes us rage out from time to time. ;D
Perfektion

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 06:01:35 PM »
Be interesting to see if it was just about UG or a new total zero tolerance stance.
I haven't heard Jack in the Thai news about this thing.
Even if they shut them down, they'll spring up again in no time.

Sterile quality product makers should be left alone as long as they ain't makin waves.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 06:17:52 PM »
The LE guys have been on here for a long time, no need to worry if your not sourcing. personally i wouldn't talk about UGL's or where/how to get gear just to be safe.

Well said.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 12:42:14 PM »
Well, seems their plan to induce paranoia worked....at least on me. Maybe not so much if I had a source that was local. I would only trust about 3-4 guys on this entire site to source from if I could..just have too much to risk.