Author Topic: a humble request to Mr bezerkfury and squadfather  (Read 16839 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: a humble request to Mr bezerkfury and squadfather
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 07:27:44 PM »
since the 2 of you make fun of pretty much everyones faces (esp mine) i assume you r in a position to do so...ie you look much better than i do...i'd like you to back yourselves up

its only fair..below are some of my better pix..of course the bad ones i posted in jest you plastered all over getbig

lets see yours  :) since you r soo fond of posting my bad ones

MeLtDoWn

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 07:28:31 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!  LOL

well, at least the garbage man was nice enough to cross your eyes.  Ive got some sweet bloat, but no double chin...Please no jerking off to my face

the dude spotting you looks like he's a serial killer on weekends . . . I wouldn't turn my back on him if I were you.

Btw, is that a Michigan hat?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2007, 07:30:38 PM »
the dude spotting you looks like he's a serial killer on weekends . . . I wouldn't turn my back on him if I were you.

Btw, is that a Michigan hat?

He actually kept alot of guys away from injury that weekend.  Spotting and loading is the most thankless job in all of powerlifting.  Thats why I forgive him for the michigan hat :)

Jason

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2007, 07:43:58 PM »
He actually kept alot of guys away from injury that weekend.  Spotting and loading is the most thankless job in all of powerlifting.  Thats why I forgive him for the michigan hat :)

Jason

What are your lifts in the Big Three?  do you compete?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2007, 07:47:55 PM »
What are your lifts in the Big Three?  do you compete?

800-45-600 Ive got a disability in my left arm that keeps me from pressing any weight.  I do compete, but without a bench, Im not real competitive :D

Jason

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2007, 07:50:56 PM »
Zerkerfury for those who are interested

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2007, 07:52:44 PM »
800-45-600 Ive got a disability in my left arm that keeps me from pressing any weight.  I do compete, but without a bench, Im not real competitive :D

Jason

Good stuff, man.  I've competed a few times, nothing world class or anything, just did it to see what I could do.  I think my pressing days are over, too, at least for a while.  I got some bad rotator tendinitis and have had to give up the barbell...just bench with the 120s for high reps to stay conditioned.

What's the "disability" in your left arm?  Torn rotator?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 07:55:56 PM »
You're a strong man, but fat.. Still props to you for backing up your talk.

And I might just buy a broken down old 70's car and some acid to match my funky paneling.  8)

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 07:56:12 PM »
Good stuff, man.  I've competed a few times, nothing world class or anything, just did it to see what I could do.  I think my pressing days are over, too, at least for a while.  I got some bad rotator tendinitis and have had to give up the barbell...just bench with the 120s for high reps to stay conditioned.

What's the "disability" in your left arm?  Torn rotator?

Long story short, I got blown up and have a partially fused elbow.  No pronation or supination, and my ROM is about 60 degrees.  Also have a vagus and valgus defecit of about 20 degrees.

Jason

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 07:57:36 PM »
You're a strong man, but fat.. Still props to you for backing up your talk.

And I might just buy a broken down old 70's car and some acid to match my funky paneling.  8)

Never claimed to be skinny :)  Get an El Camino.  The comfort of a car with the utility of a pickup.  Bitches dig 'em

Jason

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2007, 08:00:05 PM »
Never claimed to be skinny :)  Get an El Camino.  The comfort of a car with the utility of a pickup.  Bitches dig 'em

Jason

Not cool with stick shift, bro, being lazy a bit lazy and all.. And I live in the city, so it'll probably be some shitty toyota to save a buck, or an old beemer, and yes I'll tolerate a stick to drive an old 6 series.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 08:02:34 PM »
Long story short, I got blown up and have a partially fused elbow.  No pronation or supination, and my ROM is about 60 degrees.  Also have a vagus and valgus defecit of about 20 degrees.

Jason

Damn sorry to hear about that.  At least you're a damn good squatter to make up for it. 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2007, 08:04:29 PM »
hahaha, Jason is one big mofucker.

The irony of this thread is that ProteinFarts cried to the mods and had my thread moved then turns around and makes this. What a meltdown. Gayer than Buttsuck sucking from the Adonis teat for the last year.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2007, 08:13:10 PM »
hahaha, Jason is one big mofucker.

The irony of this thread is that ProteinFarts cried to the mods and had my thread moved then turns around and makes this. What a meltdown. Gayer than Buttsuck sucking from the Adonis teat for the last year.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2007, 08:17:50 PM »
Tee hee... Nick Hersh was there too... i dunno  ::)

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2007, 08:18:46 PM »
since the 2 of you make fun of pretty much everyones faces (esp mine) i assume you r in a position to do so...ie you look much better than i do...i'd like you to back yourselves up

its only fair..below are some of my better pix..of course the bad ones i posted in jest you plastered all over getbig

why do you consider pics of you underwater to be some of your "better pix"? ???

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2007, 08:20:13 PM »
Tee hee... Nick Hersh was there too... i dunno  ::)

LOL

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2007, 08:22:33 PM »
Oh me, oh my, Buttsuck is posting 3+ year old pics of me. I'm going to lose sleep over it. Meanwhile, the 140 pound kid with his hair parted down the middle, pasty white skin and buck teeth thinks he's insulting me.

It's ok Buttsuck, 35 pounds heavier and 3 years makes a big difference. 20 years old and a better physique than you. Ouch!!! I don't need to stand on stage in a thong to validate myself either.  ;)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2007, 08:23:23 PM »
Oh me, oh my, Buttsuck is posting 3+ year old pics of me. I'm going to lose sleep over it. Meanwhile, the 140 pound kid with his hair parted down the middle, pasty white skin and buck teeth thinks he's insulting me.

I'm surprised Adonis let you off your leash long enough to throw out an insult.  ::)
Funny guy.... Epic spray on tan taking a picture with my shirt on because im to fat to show anything other then my arms off.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2007, 08:27:00 PM »
Funny guy

It's alright, you're a poor Southern kid that couldn't cut it putting on weight so you put a chip on your shoulder and decided to cut to 120. Should I applaud you for posting 3 1/2 year old pictures?  ::)

Looking good. Michael Phelps has more muscle. Barely 140 if I recall.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2007, 08:28:27 PM »
Funny guy.... Epic spray on tan taking a picture with my shirt on because im to fat to show anything other then my arms off.

Dude if you think BF is fat you need to get your eyes checked.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2007, 08:29:01 PM »

do you have any pics of Lee thompson?

LMAO--classic

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2007, 08:30:37 PM »

hahaha, you're delusional kid. It's alright. You tried to break the 150 pound barrier and ended up fat. I broke it and stayed skinny. It's called being athletic. I also didn't feel the need to strap a thong on and pose in front of bunch of 40 year old men on a stage. You're a swimmer, and a skinny one at that.

Spray on tan by the way? hahahaha, oh brother. Even if it was spray on, I suppose I could go with the pasty white Casper look you're rocking?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »
Dude if you think BF is fat you need to get your eyes checked.
Why else take a picture with your shirt on? Anyone can take a picture with their arm flexed.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2007, 08:32:31 PM »
Why else take a picture with your shirt on? Anyone can take a picture with their arm flexed.

Because I was standing in front of a mirror one day and did it? Dug the picture up after 6 months and posted it as calling out some guy.  ::)

You're trying too hard here kid.