Author Topic: a humble request to Mr bezerkfury and squadfather  (Read 16936 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: a humble request to Mr bezerkfury and squadfather
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2007, 11:48:34 AM »
Calm down juice head. If I felt like cutting to 120 I could look like that, too. Instead, I'll take my "fat" physique with abs and cuts and go on with my life.

How's your steroid abuse going lately, ya nappy headed ho? What's it like having straw hair? Still upset that I think Mindspin was right on your obvious steroid use? Why don't you come down to the Y and talk about it. Oh wait............  ;D

Did I miss something?

Isn't Rip a natty?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2007, 11:51:40 AM »
Calm down juice head. If I felt like cutting to 120 I could look like that, too. Instead, I'll take my "fat" physique with abs and cuts and go on with my life.

How's your steroid abuse going lately, ya nappy headed ho? What's it like having straw hair? Still upset that I think Mindspin was right on your obvious steroid use? Why don't you come down to the Y and talk about it. Oh wait............  ;D

You are really trying too hard Nick.   ::)

You would still look like shit no matter how much you dieted.

Tell ya what...I am going to be at The Northern States Championships next month in your neck of the woods.  
Why don't you come on over and introduce yourself to me in person?  

I know you are just a kid and you don't know anything about bodybuilding, so I'll make sure you don't have to pay a dime to get in.
11/18/07 Bodybuilding
Figure Natural Northern States
Hamden HS Performing Arts Center
Hamden, CT  

Hope to see you there you horse-faced little bitch.    :-*

:)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2007, 11:52:56 AM »
Did I miss something?

Isn't Rip a natty?

Come on doc, it's sooooo obvious by the way I look that I use all kinds of test, GH, and gear, isn't it?   ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2007, 11:54:17 AM »
Did I miss something?

Isn't Rip a natty?

Mindspin called her out on her steroid use a couple months ago. Every point he made was 100% spot on and backed with photographic evidence provided by him. Just look at her dry, raspy hair thinning out for starters. If I had to guess, this would be why she doesn't post on the Y anymore. She threw a hissy fit when no one rushed her to aide.

She's got a problem with me because I got a kick out of it and thought Mindspin was right. She has no problem talking shit but as soon as it ends up on her, she cries when people don't defend her and delete the posts.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2007, 11:57:39 AM »

Hahah this kid is an expert rip. He knows everything about gaining muscle.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2007, 11:58:38 AM »
Mindspin called her out on her steroid use a couple months ago. Every point he made was 100% spot on and backed with photographic evidence provided by him. Just look at her dry, raspy hair thinning out for starters. If I had to guess, this would be why she doesn't post on the Y anymore. She threw a hissy fit when no one rushed her to aide.

She's got a problem with me because I got a kick out of it and thought Mindspin was right. She has no problem talking shit but as soon as it ends up on her, she cries when people don't defend her and delete the posts.

You are wrong on all accounts.

I left the Y board for other reasons, which you know nothing about and never did.  I can take shit just as well as anyone else, better than you actually.  You have had countless meltdowns all over this board.

I have a problem with you because you are a jackass.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2007, 11:59:34 AM »
hahaha, here comes the lackey to her aide!!!!! Calm down Buttsucko, you're 5'8 and 140 pounds. You ever give figure competition a thought?

You are wrong on all accounts.

I left the Y board for other reasons, which you know nothing about and never did.  I can take shit just as well as anyone else, better than you actually.  You have had countless meltdowns all over this board.

I have a problem with you because you are a jackass.

Obviously you can't as you expected people to delete Mindspin's posts when he called you out. They didn't, you cried and left. Get over it. You're an ugly, wrinkly skinned crybaby with thinning hair that schmoes it up all over the place. Need the attention that badly?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2007, 12:02:16 PM »
hahaha, here comes the lackey to her aide!!!!! Calm down Buttsucko, you're 5'8 and 140 pounds. You ever give figure competition a thought?

Obviously you can't as you expected people to delete Mindspin's posts when he called you out. They didn't, you cried and left. Get over it. You're an ugly, wrinkly skinned crybaby that schmoes it up all over the place. Need the attention that badly?
Nahh in 5'11 and i make you look like a bitch at 146 pounds.  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2007, 12:03:40 PM »
Nahh in 5'11 and i make you look like a bitch at 146 pounds.  ;D

Funny, you look about 50 pounds lighter than me. Hell, I weighed that much as a sophomore in high school. But hey, I'm sure your children's small Abercrombie shirt you rock is all the rage. What with the hair part down the middle, pasty white skin and southern accent and all.  ::)

You can't talk the talk like Adonis. Crawl back into your cave and reattach yourself to his testicle.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2007, 12:05:10 PM »

Come on doc, it's sooooo obvious by the way I look that I use all kinds of test, GH, and gear, isn't it?   ::)

You're basically one of the guys at the Y so I really didn't look too much.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2007, 12:08:22 PM »
Interesting that within 5 minutes of me posting on this thread Buttsucko and ripitup start melting all over it. No doubt he's been sitting in his trailer all day waiting for a reply. Oh brother. I'll save you the trouble and go do something better than arguing with an anorexic kid all day. 

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »
Funny, you look about 50 pounds lighter than me. Hell, I weighed that much as a sophomore in high school. But hey, I'm sure your children's small Abercrombie shirt you rock is all the rage. What with the hair part down the middle, pasty white skin and southern accent and all.  ::)

You can't talk the talk like Adonis. Crawl back into your cave and reattach yourself to his testicle.
This is me...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2007, 12:10:44 PM »
....and this is you. Ill let everyone else decide who they would rather look like

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2007, 12:10:59 PM »

Obviously you can't as you expected people to delete Mindspin's posts when he called you out. They didn't, you cried and left. Get over it. You're an ugly, wrinkly skinned crybaby with thinning hair that schmoes it up all over the place. Need the attention that badly?

hahaha ok "bezerk" whatever you say, little boy.
You should stay out of matters that don't concern you...let the adults handle it ok?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2007, 12:12:03 PM »
Interesting that within 5 minutes of me posting on this thread Buttsucko and ripitup start melting all over it. No doubt he's been sitting in his trailer all day waiting for a reply. Oh brother. I'll save you the trouble and go do something better than arguing with an anorexic kid all day. 
Classic response of someone biting off more then they can chew

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2007, 12:22:45 PM »
Classic response of someone biting off more then they can chew

hahaha, or maybe the class I was sitting in ended and I'm leaving? Stop thinking you're actually insulting or important. It's embarrassing for you.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2007, 12:43:59 PM »
hahaha, or maybe the class I was sitting in ended and I'm leaving? Stop thinking you're actually insulting or important. It's embarrassing for you.
Hahah i think it is the other way around. I know im a nobody. You think you run this board though which is why i go out of my way to make fun of you on here.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2007, 12:59:11 PM »
BF is a little Bitch...Enough Said...CQ owns the shit out of him on this thread... ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2007, 01:17:59 PM »
Classic Thread
L

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2007, 01:26:32 PM »
I am dead handsome..

Strong jaw, high cheek bones and natural beef.

VOTE FOR PEDRO

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2007, 01:37:55 PM »
Hahah i think it is the other way around. I know im a nobody. You think you run this board though which is why i go out of my way to make fun of you on here.

Since when I have I thought I'm somebody. See, you have this problem that I like making fun of people with. You think this site is your life, you're seeking some kind of validation to your shitty existence on here. You think you got dealt a shitty hand, which you did. The inability to weigh over 105 pounds without getting fat must be brutal for you. So, you decided to devote your life to sitting on here telling people they are 10% bodyfat that they're 75+ pounds over weight. So be it.

To me, it's a forum and nothing more. I'm here to smash the egos of little kids like you. And from the looks of it, I'm succeeding. You're going on 24 hours of melting in this thread. Congratulations, tiny!!!!  ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2007, 01:42:38 PM »
Since when I have I thought I'm somebody. See, you have this problem that I like making fun of people with. You think this site is your life, you're seeking some kind of validation to your shitty existence on here. You think you got dealt a shitty hand, which you did. The inability to weigh over 105 pounds without getting fat must be brutal for you. So, you decided to devote your life to sitting on here telling people they are 10% bodyfat that they're 75+ pounds over weight. So be it.

To me, it's a forum and nothing more. I'm here to smash the egos of little kids like you. And from the looks of it, I'm succeeding. You're going on 24 hours of melting in this thread. Congratulations, tiny!!!!  ;D
Hahah i think you are reflecting all the traits you hate about yourself into other people. How does it feel to be a sexually frustrated bottom bitch  ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »
It's alright, you're a poor Southern kid that couldn't cut it putting on weight so you put a chip on your shoulder and decided to cut to 120. Should I applaud you for posting 3 1/2 year old pictures?  ::)

Looking good. Michael Phelps has more muscle. Barely 140 if I recall.

buttsuck owns you, he's got some muscle and is ripped. do you lift weights berzerk?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2007, 01:49:29 PM »
Hahah i think you are reflecting all the traits you hate about yourself into other people. How does it feel to be a sexually frustrated bottom bitch  ;D

Why would I hate myself? Enlighten me. The internet gives me a place to ruin lives like yours. You're melting all over this thread. The funny thing was that until yesterday, I really hadn't ever given you a second thought. Good job saving my pics on your hard-drive though. Really proves my point about how far in your head I am.  ;D

Not even going to mention the fact that you've replied within 5 minutes to every post I've made on this thread over the course of the last 6 hours. I'm not in your head, right? This is getting boring. Either shape up, or ship out.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2007, 01:50:16 PM »

jesus christ..that was brutal.....hahahahaha
L