Author Topic: Change in Plan with GAT, Time's Up Due To Death Threat From Derek  (Read 18089 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Change in Plan with GAT, Time's Up Due To Death Threat From Derek
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2007, 09:12:24 PM »
nothing worse then getting spit on IMO..........Any men with any balls would never eat that.

You sound like a real gangster. How many people have you shot already? ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2007, 09:17:15 PM »
nothing worse then getting spit on IMO..........Any men with any balls would never eat that.
You're 100% solid on that ! At what point do you say fuck this shit ? Vince is a pussy... If Derek is a fag? Then what's Vince ? I know kids that live in the Suburbs that wouldn't put up with that... Vince is a  snitch... I'm shocked that people on this site would side with Vince... Derek never called cops ..Or lawyers.. He waited... Knowing that someday, he would run into Vince...and when he did...He would deal with it like a man ...

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2007, 09:28:35 PM »
I don't believe Vince's side of the story.  It just doesn't make sense.  Tons of people talk shit about DA but Goodrum got his attention, making me think the part about Vince mailing pictures to his parents are true.  Also, look at the track record....police called on Goodrum at the Elite (delusion), "Munzer-like conditioning" for this Billy Guns joke posedown (Munzer looks better right now), delusional emails to GAT president, etc.  At the end of the day and to anyone not familar with either of the two, Vince is a guy who lives in a single-wide trailer by a pond who runs a supplement company (complete with a section for "vet supplies"), with letters after his name that should indicate he knows how to stay in shape where all evidence points to the contrary.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2007, 09:33:33 PM »
This message is to Charles,  President of German American Technologies,

It seems as though you are not willing to take care of your pet monkeys.  Therefore, I am prematurely ending the 2 week notice and have taken immediate action as of today as stated to you previously due to another death threat from Derek Anthony

It is unfortunate that I must do this but I'm basically sick and tired of your athlete's unprofessional conduct not only towards me but to many others.  Hopefully, by the action that I am taking against your company, you may make the wise business decision of hiring respectable spokeman for your company. 

YOU SENT GAY PHOTOS OF DEREK TO HIS PARENTS!!!! YKNOW WHAT?!! IF I WERE HIM I'D FOLLOW UP ON MY THREATS. Who the FUCK sends photos to a guy's parents?! Thats so fucking beyond the line. Stop whining and be a man.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2007, 09:45:33 PM »
You sound like a real gangster. How many people have you shot already? ::)
translation.......... i'm a little bitch and couldn't do a damn thing if you spat in my face ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2007, 10:43:47 PM »
Derek spitting on a "special person" is nothing to stick your chest out about. Just makes you look bad dude. Lets see you spit on those "thugs" on the street. Vince already said he has some mental problems, so you should have ignored him. Vince needs to shut his fucking mouth but like I mention he can't control himself.

translation.......... i'm a little bitch and couldn't do a damn thing if you spat in my face ::)

If Derek did that to me I would cut him in pieces and sprinkle his remains in the river like season salt. Is there a problem, SS? Did you say something?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2007, 10:55:30 PM »
Derek spitting on a "special person" is nothing to stick your chest out about. Just makes you look bad dude. Lets see you spit on those "thugs" on the street. Vince already said he has some mental problems, so you should have ignored him. Vince needs to shut his fucking mouth but like I mention he can't control himself.

If Derek did that to me I would cut him in pieces and sprinkle his remains in the river like season salt. Is there a problem, SS? Did you say something?

It'd be smarter to just dig a hole, fill it with lime and dump his body in there...but whatever you like.

And who fuckin cares if he spit on Vince. Vince is LUCKY thats all he got. Even if Derrek were too much of a bitch to beat up vince he could still suck soem guys off in exchange for beatin vince up. but he didnt, he just spat on vince, which is all that Vince deserved.  PEOPLE VINCE SENT GAY PICS TO DEREKS PARENTS. Honestly this is just the internet talkin shit is what its about, but doin that shit to someones parents, come on  you're askin to get fucked up.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2007, 11:25:19 PM »
"PEOPLE... VINCE SENT GAY PICS TO DEREKS PARENTS"

Did this really happen?  ???
a

rick brophy

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2007, 01:15:01 AM »
I would LOVE to see JetFuel or whatever drop Derek. It would be amazing to see him lose a paycheck over what a fucking 'tard he looks like on here.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2007, 03:29:27 AM »
YOU SENT GAY PHOTOS OF DEREK TO HIS PARENTS!!!! YKNOW WHAT?!! IF I WERE HIM I'D FOLLOW UP ON MY THREATS. Who the FUCK sends photos to a guy's parents?! Thats so fucking beyond the line. Stop whining and be a man.

yeah, that was a piece o shiit move on his part.
Addicted to the Steal

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2007, 03:42:44 AM »
Derek never called cops ..Or lawyers.. He waited... Knowing that someday, he would run into Vince...and when he did...He would deal with it like a man ...

I don't know where the hell you're from, but spit-and-run is a total bitch maneuver. 

Why are you endorsing that? 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2007, 03:44:47 AM »
YOU SENT GAY PHOTOS OF DEREK TO HIS PARENTS!!!! YKNOW WHAT?!! IF I WERE HIM I'D FOLLOW UP ON MY THREATS. Who the FUCK sends photos to a guy's parents?!

Do you think that actually happened?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2007, 03:49:04 AM »
How would have Vince gotten their address, or even know who they are. Anyway, it may seem funny, but Vince shouldn't have done that, and whether Derek sent a death threat or not, he is within his rights to be pissed at Vince. And Derek would smash the shit out of Vince.
No doubt about it...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2007, 04:38:47 AM »
nasser=piece of shit

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2007, 04:43:40 AM »
HAHAHAAA LMAO FVCKIHN HARTTREZ HAHAHA LMAO CUM ON ME AT TEH EXPO HAHAHAHA LMAO

BITXCHEZ I MAYK $$$$$$ BEING A GAY HOAR SUKKIN DIKKK FOR RITSH OLD MEN HAHAHHAHAHA LMAO ALLU HATREZZ R JSUT JELLUS U WICH U COOD SUKK COCK LIKEME

HAHHAHAHAA LMAO U R MAYKING ME FEYMUSSSS I WILL LAFFFF OLL TEH WAY TO TEH BANK HAHAHAHA $$$$$$$

NEW YORK MANHOARS REPRESENT!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2007, 04:58:01 AM »
It seems as though you are not willing to take care of your pet monkeys.  Therefore, I am prematurely ending the 2 week notice and have taken immediate action as of today as stated to you previously due to another death threat from Derek Anthony
Like sand in the hourglass..... ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2007, 06:53:38 AM »
HAHAHAAA LMAO FVCKIHN HARTTREZ HAHAHA LMAO CUM ON ME AT TEH EXPO HAHAHAHA LMAO

BITXCHEZ I MAYK $$$$$$ BEING A GAY HOAR SUKKIN DIKKK FOR RITSH OLD MEN HAHAHHAHAHA LMAO ALLU HATREZZ R JSUT JELLUS U WICH U COOD SUKK COCK LIKEME

HAHHAHAHAA LMAO U R MAYKING ME FEYMUSSSS I WILL LAFFFF OLL TEH WAY TO TEH BANK HAHAHAHA $$$$$$$

NEW YORK MANHOARS REPRESENT!!!

???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2007, 06:59:57 AM »
I think it's funny what Derek did to Vince.  All the shit Vince talks on here he deserves anything he gets.  And from what I read on Derek are we sure it was just spit or did he just have an oral session with someone in the restroom and went hunting for Goodrum to spit up on him.  I think Goodrum had his first mini-Bukkake experience.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2007, 07:18:11 AM »

Dereks said that a few times, and people have brought it up again and again, and Vince still hasn't denied it, so I'm guessing its true.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2007, 07:19:29 AM »
I think it's funny what Derek did to Vince.  All the shit Vince talks on here he deserves anything he gets.  And from what I read on Derek are we sure it was just spit or did he just have an oral session with someone in the restroom and went hunting for Goodrum to spit up on him.  I think Goodrum had his first mini-Bukkake experience.
Sorry, gotta disagree with you here, Only. If you can't distinguish between on-line and the real world, you probably have other problems that you more need to worry about. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2007, 08:24:47 AM »
Hey, Doc, save the on line analysis for Goodrum. That dude needs help. I guess he figured he might be able to cash in on that public humiliation. Goodrum is merely trying to redistribute some wealth.

Look at the expressions on the models in the background. They can't believe their eyes that a dude like Melvin actually stripped and displayed that magnificent form.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2007, 11:04:47 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Tre on Today at 03:44:47 AM

Dereks said that a few times, and people have brought it up again and again, and Vince still hasn't denied it, so I'm guessing

Yo Vince... yes or no?
a

BODYBUILDER212

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2007, 11:18:51 AM »
not to rain on your parade I respect you wanting to take action as spitting and threatning some one is serious, however i would also like to point the fact that in court a judge will ask you if you where threatened  why did you wait two weeks to say something, you must not have took it to serious, and  probably throw the case out but what do i know.   ???

This message is to Charles,  President of German American Technologies,

It is unfortunate that I must do this but I'm basically sick and tired of your athlete's unprofessional conduct not only towards me but to many others.  Hopefully, by the action that I am taking against your company, you may make the wise business decision of hiring respectable spokeman for your company. 

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2007, 11:23:43 AM »
Hey, Doc, save the on line analysis for Goodrum. That dude needs help. I guess he figured he might be able to cash in on that public humiliation. Goodrum is merely trying to redistribute some wealth.

Look at the expressions on the models in the background. They can't believe their eyes that a dude like Melvin actually stripped and displayed that magnificent form.

i'm not sure the models should be laughing at anyone...they look like characters from the nightmare before christmas movie...
footloose and fancy free

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2007, 11:38:21 AM »
I don't know where the hell you're from, but spit-and-run is a total bitch maneuver. 

Why are you endorsing that? 
I don't know where you're from ? But to get spit on, and not chase the individual, that clammed you ???  After you took it above and beyond the internet ?You endorse that kind of pussy behavior?