Author Topic: Muscle missions another angle money crap  (Read 2651 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Muscle missions another angle money crap
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 06:55:21 AM »
 >:(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 06:56:25 AM »
Dennis is the biggest hypocrite on here by far, he's the reason a lot of people shun "religion", he's a piece of shit drug dealer/sex offender who did time and found "christianity" when he was being raped in prison, i read this bitch like a book.  :D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 07:33:57 AM »
The first mistake that people make is thinking that you can't use steroids in a reasonable manner and not be a Christian. These are some of the same people who are slowly killing themselves by eating ungodly (sorry ;D) amounts of sugar and not only slowly killing themselves but becoming type 2 diabetics, and more, but it's OK because it tastes good and I like my junk food.  ::) Such hypocrites.

You see, certain Christians like to pick and choose what sins they like to crusade against as long as it doesn't alter their own body destroying lifestyle. The body is only the temple of the soul as long as they can have their cake and eat it too. (I'm good  ;D)

You won't believe how many times these so called Christians have come up to me and asked me if I use steroids and while they are ranting on and on about my "sins"  I am shocked to see a 50 pound over weight, rapid breathing disgusting looking so called human being who is on litterally 5 types of different meds including heart, cholesterol, blood pressure, anti depressants and more. If you are going to belive in the Bible then awesome, but these people need to sit down and actually read it and practice it and stop being "sin pickers". I wll pray for them.

Nailed it.  Right to the cross.