Author Topic: Muscle missions another angle money crap  (Read 2650 times)

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
Muscle missions another angle money crap
« on: October 10, 2007, 09:00:18 PM »
I was surfing the net and found this so called save the world from bodybuilding an its sinful ways website. www.musclemissions.org they claim to be educating those in bodybuilding and of course saving the feable minded children from anti god like bodybuilders and those alike, like Joe Weider( who the claim twist the scriptures to fool you into bodybuilding)....they even go as far as saying that Kevin Lavrone is a devil worshiper BUt wait wait to here this or read this important soul saving information or to see it you must first subscribe with a $18.00 1 year subscription. now i know it doesn't seem like much but i thought saving souls was a god givin help now the people at this site is making money off of there inflamatory accusation and stone casting judgements. Reading into symbolism and and looking everywhere for occult signs and conspiracy where ever they maybe and fluff the story, they Degrade Mark Dugdale whom I have personnaly know and is an upstanding person husband and father.....Dont you know they even got Kelly ryan writting them letters with Jesus bless and all this stuff and they use this as a I guess a plug. She would have never found the Lord if she hadnt committed the crime. Seek the lord for yourself becuase the Lord dont cost a thing......esspecially not 18 bucks and place it into an unknowns pocket. So called Christian site.

God Bless!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Muscle missions another angle money crap
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 09:12:11 PM »
Cue " Anabolic Outlaw " !  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 09:19:23 PM »
The first mistake that people make is thinking that you can't use steroids in a reasonable manner and not be a Christian. These are some of the same people who are slowly killing themselves by eating ungodly (sorry ;D) amounts of sugar and not only slowly killing themselves but becoming type 2 diabetics, and more, but it's OK because it tastes good and I like my junk food.  ::) Such hypocrites.

You see, certain Christians like to pick and choose what sins they like to crusade against as long as it doesn't alter their own body destroying lifestyle. The body is only the temple of the soul as long as they can have their cake and eat it too. (I'm good  ;D)

You won't believe how many times these so called Christians have come up to me and asked me if I use steroids and while they are ranting on and on about my "sins"  I am shocked to see a 50 pound over weight, rapid breathing disgusting looking so called human being who is on litterally 5 types of different meds including heart, cholesterol, blood pressure, anti depressants and more. If you are going to belive in the Bible then awesome, but these people need to sit down and actually read it and practice it and stop being "sin pickers". I wll pray for them.

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 09:37:35 PM »
The first mistake that people make is thinking that you can't use steroids in a reasonable manner and not be a Christian. These are some of the same people who are slowly killing themselves by eating ungodly (sorry ;D) amounts of sugar and not only slowly killing themselves but becoming type 2 diabetics, and more, but it's OK because it tastes good and I like my junk food.  ::) Such hypocrites.

You see, certain Christians like to pick and choose what sins they like to crusade against as long as it doesn't alter their own body destroying lifestyle. The body is only the temple of the soul as long as they can have their cake and eat it too. (I'm good  ;D)

You won't believe how many times these so called Christians have come up to me and asked me if I use steroids and while they are ranting on and on about my "sins"  I am shocked to see a 50 pound over weight, rapid breathing disgusting looking so called human being who is on litterally 5 types of different meds including heart, cholesterol, blood pressure, anti depressants and more. If you are going to belive in the Bible then awesome, but these people need to sit down and actually read it and practice it and stop being "sin pickers". I wll pray for them.

Amen brother

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 09:40:56 PM »

GREAT POINT

these pigs are so quick to judge and condemn people for consensual crimes when they do more damage to themselves than drug users do to themselves

remember Heart Disease is the no 1 killer in the US---------not steroids or drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 09:47:48 PM »

VERY VERY well put Jim, No sin is greater than another!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 09:49:35 PM »
I wll pray for them.

yea that'll work  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 09:59:04 PM »

Thanks, that's hard for people to believe, but true.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 10:02:02 PM »

I think killing a person is a bit worse than working on the 'sabbath day'

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 10:03:32 PM »

I KNEW you would say that.  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »
not if they"re fat ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 10:04:53 PM »
I KNEW you would say that.  ;D

did you know after you agreed to his stupid statement or before?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 10:09:38 PM »
did you know after you agreed to his stupid statement or before?

We all struggle with our live at times. For example, you probabley have been going thru a really tough time as of late with your job and thinking is this all there is to life? working 5 days per week?? Well, since you are not a Christian and you would not go to Hell I would suggest you commit suicide to rid yourself of your minuscule pathetic existence. Just trying to help you bro. Let me know how it turns out.  ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2007, 10:11:35 PM »
We all struggle with our live at times. For example, you probabley have been going thru a really tough time as of late with your job and thinking is this all there is to life? working 5 days per week?? Well, since you are not a Christian and you would not go to Hell I would suggest you commit suicide to rid yourself of your minuscule pathetic existence. Just trying to help you bro. Let me know how it turns out.  ;)

Jesus let himself be crucified, in essence committing suicide.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »
Jesus let himself be crucified, in essence committing suicide.

Are you asking me to nail you to a cross  ???

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 10:26:38 PM »
Are you asking me to nail you to a cross  ???

no i don't recalling deciding on killing myself, but since we're on that subject, why would God have a son just to send him to earth to knowingly suffer a gruesome death?  And the purpose of this is to atone for peoples sins which makes no sense.  Common knowledge tells me it's a fictional story intended on rousing sympathy from followers.

Religious people are binded to religion out of fear/insecurity (i don't want to go to hell, i don't want God to disapprove of me, etc) and sympathy (Jesus suffered so i should allow religion to cause me to suffer too), and then promised happiness after death, which cannot be proved obviously.   In other words, methods that Cult leaders use ('when we kill ourselves with the tainted kool-aid we will board a spaceship which will take us to Lala-Land, all because we followed and had faith).

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 10:38:09 PM »
no i don't recalling deciding on killing myself, but since we're on that subject, why would God have a son just to send him to earth to knowingly suffer a gruesome death?  And the purpose of this is to atone for peoples sins which makes no sense.  Common knowledge tells me it's a fictional story intended on rousing sympathy from followers.

Religious people are binded to religion out of fear/insecurity (i don't want to go to hell, i don't want God to disapprove of me, etc) and sympathy (Jesus suffered so i should allow religion to cause me to suffer too), and then promised happiness after death, which cannot be proved obviously.   In other words, methods that Cult leaders use ('when we kill ourselves with the tainted kool-aid we will board a spaceship which will take us to Lala-Land, all because we followed and had faith).

Geez bro, it was just a suggestion.  ??? Remind me never to try and help you again.  :D PS Jesus love you.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 10:42:37 PM »
Geez bro, it was just a suggestion.  ??? Remind me never to try and help you again.  :D PS Jesus love you.

The owner of this site doesn't believe in Jesus.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 10:44:33 PM »
The owner of this site doesn't believe in Jesus.  ;D

or exercise

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 10:45:30 PM »
or exercise

you weren't much leaner in the pictures i've seen.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 05:46:02 AM »
mark dugdale is their case in point today. a youtube vid 'conveys' their holy message. think I saw a screenshot from the GB forum in the video too.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 06:00:57 AM »
I've said for years that this "Anabolic Outlaw" gives Christians a bad name.  He's as bad as the "God Hates Fags" bunch at Westboro Baptist Church.

Attn:  "Christians"...

Jesus ministry wasn't about judgement and damnation.  It was about love, forgiveness and service to your fellow man.

If these idiots would actually read the entire Bible, instead of the parts that (taken out of context) support their agenda, this world would be a much better place.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 06:17:51 AM »

couldn't have been better put bro....

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 06:54:10 AM »
I can't believe the "Anabolic Outlaw" hasn't seen and responded to this thread with one of his plagerized quotes from the scripture,  seeing that he is too mentally impotent to respond with his own words.

He must be working a "real job" now, that his website has zero subscribers.  Oh oh, now he's gonna sue me for defamation.

Outlaw, there's a cheap Motel 6 next to the ryan jailhouse, perhaps that is were you are lurking these days, or maybe trying to sell CT's worn g string on EBay.
Most are all show no go!