Author Topic: Schlierkamp ,Dugdale & Taylor on oct. 6th  (Read 5905 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Schlierkamp ,Dugdale & Taylor on oct. 6th
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2007, 11:21:23 AM »
Gunter should retire from bb and focus on his acting career

he has a very marketable look

Tell me about it.

I was watching "Guntermania" with two girls, one of whom especially doesn't care for muscle (prefers skinny guys or so she says) and both said Gunter was "not bad" after watching some other bodybuilding DVDs and basically saying every other pro they saw was ugly lol.  Of course by saying he's not bad they meant they actually found him attractive but didn't want to admit it.  It was during the scene where the first picture was taken that they said that:

Check out how solid he looks in this picture:

Another girl said the same thing about Milos in the BFTO 1997 DVD.  She also said "he's not too big."  Not too big?  As if 5'11 and 240 pounds is not TOO big?  LOL.  Gunter and Milos are both proof that you can't really ever have too much muscle.  It all depends on how you carry it really.  Markus Ruhl may be too much, but Gunter and Milos are not.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2007, 11:39:35 AM »
yep, kim lyons is one lucky girl. 
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2007, 04:56:30 PM »
Tell me about it.

I was watching "Guntermania" with two girls, one of whom especially doesn't care for muscle (prefers skinny guys or so she says) and both said Gunter was "not bad" after watching some other bodybuilding DVDs and basically saying every other pro they saw was ugly lol.  Of course by saying he's not bad they meant they actually found him attractive but didn't want to admit it.  It was during the scene where the first picture was taken that they said that:

Check out how solid he looks in this picture:

Another girl said the same thing about Milos in the BFTO 1997 DVD.  She also said "he's not too big."  Not too big?  As if 5'11 and 240 pounds is not TOO big?  LOL.  Gunter and Milos are both proof that you can't really ever have too much muscle.  It all depends on how you carry it really.  Markus Ruhl may be too much, but Gunter and Milos are not.

dont be so insecure matt.  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »
Gunther has cankles.
QT is an ugly SOB
Dugdale = yikes! :P

cgcgraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2007, 08:33:58 AM »
gunter looks decent for being off the sauce, training 2x a week, and probably not eating much at all

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2007, 08:38:19 AM »

gunter look like cutler this year....... damn he could have been mr.O  :o
are you delusional?