Author Topic: Need some Onlyme Lifting stories!  (Read 4007 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Need some Onlyme Lifting stories!
« on: October 11, 2007, 06:57:36 AM »
 ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: HEY "ONLYME" IMPRESS US WITH SOME OF YOUR LIFTING "STORIES"!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 06:58:26 AM »
onlyme worked out with arnold.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 07:00:46 AM »
Okay here's one.  I got myself out of bed.  I'll have more later

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 07:02:11 AM »
Okay here's one.  I got myself out of bed.  I'll have more later
you've got balls coming back on here after those pictures surfaced i'll give you that, at least you're getting some humility though.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 07:08:15 AM »
you've got balls coming back on here after those pictures surfaced i'll give you that, at least you're getting some humility though.
SF he's always had that, you just didn't recognize it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 07:13:00 AM »

Yea I got balls.  Which is A LOT more than anyone can say about you.  Remember you can only type good.  That is your ability.  You are the one who has to live with the fact you can talk the talk but you can't and never will walk the walk.  The only difference between you and Goodrum is he at least gets out there.  You on the other hand hide.  He doesn't do anything when Derek spits on him and everyone calls him a pussy.  You on the other hand hide all the time and talk shit.  Now who is the bigger pussy? Yes, you got it right, you are.  So keep posting pics of me.  I love it.  Cause in March you won't have anything but your dick to play with.  Remember you are making fun of someone who did more in one year than you will do in your entire life.  Keep it up guy, you embarrass yourself day in and day out.  You are running neck and neck with Goodrum on who is Getbig's biggest "laughing stock". hahahaha you bore me.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 07:15:48 AM »
what will happen in march?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 07:16:12 AM »
Yea I got balls.  Which is A LOT more than anyone can say about you.  Remember you can only type good.  That is your ability.  You are the one who has to live with the fact you can talk the talk but you can't and never will walk the walk.  The only difference between you and Goodrum is he at least gets out there.  You on the other hand hide.  He doesn't do anything when Derek spits on him and everyone calls him a pussy.  You on the other hand hide all the time and talk shit.  Now who is the bigger pussy? Yes, you got it right, you are.  So keep posting pics of me.  I love it.  Cause in March you won't have anything but your dick to play with.  Remember you are making fun of someone who did more in one year than you will do in your entire life.  Keep it up guy, you embarrass yourself day in and day out.  You are running neck and neck with Goodrum on who is Getbig's biggest "laughing stock". hahahaha you bore me.

hahahahaha, it doesn't take long!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 07:29:01 AM »
hahahahaha, all you have to do when you're feeling bad about yourself is look at this 600 pounder's pictures and then you feel like Mr. Olympia. ;D

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 07:36:19 AM »
hahahahaha, all you have to do when you're feeling bad about yourself is look at this 600 pounder's pictures and then you feel like Mr. Olympia. ;D

Good point...if everyone looked like Jay then we would feel as bad as Onlyme.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 07:44:20 AM »
SF, are you real?

You don't even live a life in comparison to onlyme.

Your posts revolve around your inferiority complex (over compensating with a sense of your own superiority).

I don't inparticulary feel sorry for onlyme and I'd guess with his character he wouldn't want anyone to do so.

Seriously, what kind of world is your head in? ???

Seek help ASAP.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 07:46:36 AM »
Is there a problem "nordicsuperman"?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 07:49:06 AM »
all kidding aside can you believe this human parade float has the nuts to come back on here? ;D

Well where is he going to go?  Macy Thanksgiving Parade rejected him because they would have had to widen 5th avenue.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 07:49:27 AM »
Fuck it, anyone with some common sense knows the deal here.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 07:53:17 AM »
Fuck it, anyone with some common sense knows the deal here.

quoted for truth

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 07:55:07 AM »
March....

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 07:57:39 AM »
Come on SF...  I thought that after that massive ownage, you might have empathy for others!  I will bet onlyme will make greater gains and actually post pic's.  Where are you're"s..  You said you were "Training hard" and going to post them.

Oh well....
Most are all show no go!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 07:59:06 AM »
Come on SF...  I thought that after that massive ownage, you might have empathy for others!  I will bet onlyme will make greater gains and actually post pic's.  Where are you're"s..  You said you were "Training hard" and going to post them.

Oh well....
i've posted pics now it's your turn. :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 08:04:54 AM »

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 08:54:37 AM »
i've posted pics now it's your turn. :D

hahaha we've seen your blurry pics you fat slob.  You are truly as delusional as Goodrum.  What an inferiority complex you got.  You even know how much you are the laughing stock here.  If you don't you seriously are fucked up.  You are a huge joke.  You are strictly here for people to laugh at.  You provide nothing but entertainment.  And, really it has been really boring lately from you.  Nothing knew.  Are your lacking the smarts to come up with something new and witty.  You post the same shit over and over.  DO you honestly think anyone on here thinks you are nothing but a fat kid with a computer who puts down people who have done more than you and hides behinds a computer cause you are pussy.  Dude get a reality check.  You are just a fat kid who hides cause he is afraid.  Live with that.  Keep putting down people who are obviously better than you.  Even when you put down Goodrum, HE is still better than you.  Doesn't that suck for you. hahahaha dude you are too easy.  Hey post some more blurry pics of your fat ass.  And try joining a gym too, sloppy. hahahaha

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 08:57:10 AM »
all this time this lard ass spends melting down on GB, he can be walking or doing something to lose the fat ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 08:57:51 AM »
hahaha we've seen your blurry pics you fat slob.  You are truly as delusional as Goodrum.  What an inferiority complex you got.  You even know how much you are the laughing stock here.  If you don't you seriously are fucked up.  You are a huge joke.  You are strictly here for people to laugh at.  You provide nothing but entertainment.  And, really it has been really boring lately from you.  Nothing knew.  Are your lacking the smarts to come up with something new and witty.  You post the same shit over and over.  DO you honestly think anyone on here thinks you are nothing but a fat kid with a computer who puts down people who have done more than you and hides behinds a computer cause you are pussy.  Dude get a reality check.  You are just a fat kid who hides cause he is afraid.  Live with that.  Keep putting down people who are obviously better than you.  Even when you put down Goodrum, HE is still better than you.  Doesn't that suck for you. hahahaha dude you are too easy.  Hey post some more blurry pics of your fat ass.  And try joining a gym too, sloppy. hahahaha
hahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa, you calling someone fat, now that's rich. ;D what size shirt is that Fat Albert?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 09:00:13 AM »
"Those in glass houses should not throw stones" :-\

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 09:01:01 AM »
"Those in glass houses should not throw stones" :-\
Whales on the beach shouldnt make fun of fish in the sea
The Number 2 in Scranton