Author Topic: Uneven ....  (Read 1809 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Uneven ....
« on: October 11, 2007, 07:44:21 AM »

........ nipples !

This is a very embarrassing subject to speak on, but it is one that needs to be addressed...

I've been working out for sometime now and mainly doing bench and push ups but still nothing to help my problem...although it does give my chest more definition and cut but my nipples are still uneven

I'm right handed so the nipple on my right side is at a reasonable lower part of my chest...and I guess because of the late timing that I got into working out, the left one has become uneven...it's very noticeable and it bugs the HELL out of me every time I look in the mirror!!!

Are there any special weight lifting exercises that would help my situation??

Thanks

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Uneven ....
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 07:48:43 AM »
........ nipples !

This is a very embarrassing subject to speak on, but it is one that needs to be addressed...

I've been working out for sometime now and mainly doing bench and push ups but still nothing to help my problem...although it does give my chest more definition and cut but my nipples are still uneven

I'm right handed so the nipple on my right side is at a reasonable lower part of my chest...and I guess because of the late timing that I got into working out, the left one has become uneven...it's very noticeable and it bugs the HELL out of me every time I look in the mirror!!!

Thanks

Let your boyfriend suck your left nipple down into position.
from incomplete data

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 08:04:57 AM »

Very inspirational dude

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 08:06:48 AM »
........ nipples !

Thanks

Wear a special bra that supports the lower one and lets the higher one sag to the level of the lower and wait 22 years - you'll notice a marked improvement. Hope this helps

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 08:11:01 AM »

Rich Gaspari had some really crooked nipples...

It sometimes could be a negative to gyno surgery  :o
just not good enough

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 10:13:56 AM »
just be happy you dont have gyno :(

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 01:23:31 PM »

Dude, please change your av, your fucking grossing me out....

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 02:25:40 PM »
Dude, please change your av, your fucking grossing me out....

yep....its fuked up get rid of that

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 02:26:30 PM »
Wear a special bra that supports the lower one and lets the higher one sag to the level of the lower and wait 22 years - you'll notice a marked improvement. Hope this helps

some funny shit..........

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 02:28:56 PM »
........ nipples !

Thanks
One of my balls hangs lower than the other ??? :-\

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 02:29:59 PM »
........ nipples !

Thanks

im guessing ur bodyfat is quite high....u should drop ur bodyfat and see if it is still as noticable...

theres not too much u can do

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 02:30:49 PM »
maybe lovemonkey loves men ???

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 02:41:51 PM »
im guessing ur bodyfat is quite high....u should drop ur bodyfat and see if it is still as noticable...

hahaha, look at this noob "monstercalves" actually taking this troll seriously and offering real advice. ::)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 02:44:53 PM »

I'm not fat dude, chubby maybe but not fat  :D

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 02:49:35 PM »
hahaha, look at this noob "monstercalves" actually taking this troll seriously and offering real advice. ::)

relax child.........there was not 1 serious response.....i thought i would offer a hand