Author Topic: No more Mr. Nice Guy at the Park for me!!!  (Read 3028 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: No more Mr. Nice Guy at the Park for me!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 08:10:09 PM »
LOL

But seriously, I can't stand Pit's anymore because they have turned into the standard for small penised wannabe tough guys with low self esteem.

I bet Squad has a bunch of them.
your obvious obsession with another man on the internet is disturbing :-\

sorry i didnt catch it but where did he say the dog was going after his dog u dumb fuck
are you retarded ???--my point was he had the same reaction as if the dog did go after his dog, which is over the top and ridiculously ignorant

..oh and I wasn't talking to you "james hetfield" ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2007, 02:12:59 AM »
you're the typical ignorant asshole who discriminates against pitbulls!!!!!!

for your information they are the best and gentlest family dogs around---if you could get your estrogen under control you would have seen the dog was not trying to hurt your dog (he was playing and going after a ball, yet you say it like he was attacking your dog)

you are the typical assh)ole who believes all the bS stereotypes about pitbulls but have never owned or really hung out with one :-\

and the worse part you try to continue to sully the name of one of the best, most loyal and loving breeds around

I hope your ankle becomes infected and you die a slow painful death you son of a bitch ;)

Monster ownage of Chainsaw :o

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2007, 02:19:50 AM »
Different parks for different sized dogs? ???  Gayer than all-nude backgammon.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2007, 02:20:51 AM »
you're the typical ignorant asshole who discriminates against pitbulls!!!!!!

for your information they are the best and gentlest family dogs around---if you could get your estrogen under control you would have seen the dog was not trying to hurt your dog (he was playing and going after a ball, yet you say it like he was attacking your dog)

you are the typical assh)ole who believes all the bS stereotypes about pitbulls but have never owned or really hung out with one :-\

and the worse part you try to continue to sully the name of one of the best, most loyal and loving breeds around

I hope your ankle becomes infected and you die a slow painful death you son of a bitch ;)
epic standing up for your 'bitch'.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007, 02:24:52 AM »
My dogs have muzzels when they leave the house fucked if im going to be sued.Violent dogs except for when there around my girlfreind and some close Family.Great guard dogs.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 02:51:26 AM »
Not to rib on this guy, but have you noticed that when anyone tells a story around here, they consistently describe others by using their weight in the first instance?

...I'm 232lb and went to the library to borrow a 4lb copy of the Oxford dictionary for use in online debate on 0lb website.  This 156lb librarian gives me a stare for returning my 2lb copy of Little Women in poor condition after reading it post-1lb steak from night prior.  I brush off his attitude and follow up with a 3lb dump in their men's room - teach him for messing with me.
Thread Killer

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 02:52:54 AM »
Not to rib on this guy, but have you noticed that when anyone tells a story around here, they consistently describe others by using their weight in the first instance?

...I'm 232lb and went to the library to borrow a 4lb copy of the Oxford dictionary for use in online debate on 0lb website.  This 156lb librarian gives me a stare for returning my 2lb copy of Little Women in poor condition after reading it post-1lb steak from night prior.  I brush off his attitude and follow up with a 3lb dump in their men's room - teach him for messing with me.
;D
Arnold For President 2012.2016