Author Topic: No more Mr. Nice Guy at the Park for me!!!  (Read 3026 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
No more Mr. Nice Guy at the Park for me!!!
« on: October 12, 2007, 07:58:46 AM »
I have 2 Jack Russell Terriers, about 18lbs.  I goto a dog park down the street and there is always some jerkoff, pencil neck, brotha, or white trash with a dog bigger than 20 lbs in the less than 20lb park.  Usually, they are not a problem if it is a sheepdog, or lab, but more often than not, they are pitbulls or rotts around 2yrs old (still too big 40-50lbs). 

This guy was there yesterday, (typical white trash) with 2 not fully grown pitbulls and throwing a ball for them, as I was throwing a ball for my boy's.  Well, one of his dogs stole my little dogs ball when I threw it, not a problem, it was a ball for all the dogs in the park, I left it alone I even like to throw it for other dogs too.  Then he throws the ball for his dog, and it ran so fast and carelessly, That I had to step in front of my dog so this dog would not have run into him. well at first I brushed it off, but on my way home, my ankle swelled to the size of a baseball.  Now, had this dog ran into my dog, it would have broken his ribs, leg ect.  Now I'd be lookin at a $2000.00 vet bill, and I'm sure the guy wouldn't pay willingly. 

I'm a rather big tall guy, and I don't like to throw my weight around being a tough guy, plus I hate confrontation unless someone has it coming.  But this is a warning sign that I best nip this at the bud next time, and open my mouth, or I'm gonna take my boys to the vet and get them regular Winstrol shots (joke).

The funny thing is is that its not like they did anything wrong but be in the wrong area (they weren't viscious), there are 2 bigger area's for large dogs, but any one who needs a dog to protect them and be tough guy really don't want any confrontation either.  I'll keep ya'll posted.  Its times like this when I'm glad that I train and am in good shape, cause that I hope with a couple of tactical, words, will get this guy (and many others) in the right area for the weight of their dog.  Because I'am done with being a nice guy (for all you flamers thats gonna flame me) I'll settle for the word pansy.

Anyone Else have any experiences where you're Mr. Nice guy, and something bad turned you around?

I'm not gonna wait till my dog gets seriously hurt or killed because these people can't read, or just don't care period!
Most are all show no go!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: No more Mr. Nice Guy at the Park for me!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 07:59:52 AM »
i'm sure they're absolutely terrified of you and your little toy puppy. ::)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 08:02:50 AM »
I have 2 Jack Russell Terriers, about 18lbs.  I goto a dog park down the street and there is always some jerkoff, pencil neck, brotha, or white trash with a dog bigger than 20 lbs in the less than 20lb park.  Usually, they are not a problem if it is a sheepdog, or lab, but more often than not, they are pitbulls or rotts around 2yrs old (still too big 40-50lbs). 

This guy was there yesterday, (typical white trash) with 2 not fully grown pitbulls and throwing a ball for them, as I was throwing a ball for my boy's.  Well, one of his dogs stole my little dogs ball when I threw it, not a problem, it was a ball for all the dogs in the park, I left it alone I even like to throw it for other dogs too.  Then he throws the ball for his dog, and it ran so fast and carelessly, That I had to step in front of my dog so this dog would not have run into him. well at first I brushed it off, but on my way home, my ankle swelled to the size of a baseball.  Now, had this dog ran into my dog, it would have broken his ribs, leg ect.  Now I'd be lookin at a $2000.00 vet bill, and I'm sure the guy wouldn't pay willingly. 

I'm a rather big tall guy, and I don't like to throw my weight around being a tough guy, plus I hate confrontation unless someone has it coming.  But this is a warning sign that I best nip this at the bud next time, and open my mouth, or I'm gonna take my boys to the vet and get them regular Winstrol shots (joke).

The funny thing is is that its not like they did anything wrong but be in the wrong area (they weren't viscious), there are 2 bigger area's for large dogs, but any one who needs a dog to protect them and be tough guy really don't want any confrontation either.  I'll keep ya'll posted.  Its times like this when I'm glad that I train and am in good shape, cause that I hope with a couple of tactical, words, will get this guy (and many others) in the right area for the weight of their dog.  Because I'am done with being a nice guy (for all you flamers thats gonna flame me) I'll settle for the word pansy.

Anyone Else have any experiences where you're Mr. Nice guy, and something bad turned you around?

I'm not gonna wait till my dog gets seriously hurt or killed because these people can't read, or just don't care period!

You need to start the nolvadex, it seems your eostregen's off the scale.
8) B.B.C. 8)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 08:06:56 AM »
just watch and don't get put in jail, you got to pop lock and drop him, then run off

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 08:10:07 AM »
people in dog parks are pigs, (especially in southern california.)...there is always some asshole that brings in a dog that is not tame and it start mauling some little chiuauau or something, then its so funny when everyone starts yelling at the guy telling him to leave...and he has to sulk off with his dog in tow..

just a word of caution for you big dog owners........watch out for small balls around big dogs. I know of one incidence where a big dog died right there in the dog park because the ball got lodged in the back of his throat and he sufficated....very sad.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 08:13:24 AM »
people in dog parks are pigs, (especially in southern california.)...there is always some asshole that brings in a dog that is not tame and it start mauling some little chiuauau or something, then its so funny when everyone starts yelling at the guy telling him to leave...and he has to sulk off with his dog in tow..

just a word of caution for you big dog owners........watch out for small balls around big dogs. I know of one incidence where a big dog died right there in the dog park because the ball got lodged in the back of his throat and he sufficated....very sad.
are you inferring that "chainsaw" is looking to meet a big musclebear at the "dog park", Bull?

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 08:14:11 AM »
just watch and don't get put in jail, you got to pop lock and drop him, then run off

that is good advice.

Addicted to the Steal

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 08:29:23 AM »
A buddy of mine started bringing his enlgish pit to the park near where I live, apparently the people there don't take to kindly to people with pitbulls.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 08:35:02 AM »
are you inferring that "chainsaw" is looking to meet a big musclebear at the "dog park", Bull?

he could be, but you gotta be a musclebear to get a musclebear, and chainsaw is small, hairless, and skinny.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 08:37:22 AM »
You know there's a pet board dontcha? ;)

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 08:56:38 AM »
that is good advice.

Lea Thompson is TexasBubba?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 09:05:18 AM »
he could be, but you gotta be a musclebear to get a musclebear, and chainsaw is small, hairless, and skinny.

Hairless is pretty much right, small and skinny is way off.  But this musclebear stuff is something I need explained to me.
You know there's a pet board dontcha? ;)

Yes I do know thanks for reminding me though.  The point of this really wasn't as much about pets as it is about confrontation, which everyone here seems to thrive on.
i'm sure they're absolutely terrified of you and your little toy puppy. ::)

I always love you're comments SF...  You are such a Bear.
Most are all show no go!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 09:42:01 AM »

what a gaylord

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 09:58:50 AM »
what a gaylord

Hahahahaha what's wrong with poor ol' Chainsaw going to the park to see if he can land himself a good husband, BigC?

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 10:46:09 AM »

Just find out where he lives and shoot his dog.  Or throw it a whole baking chocolate bar.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 04:25:30 PM »
you're the typical ignorant asshole who discriminates against pitbulls!!!!!!

for your information they are the best and gentlest family dogs around---if you could get your estrogen under control you would have seen the dog was not trying to hurt your dog (he was playing and going after a ball, yet you say it like he was attacking your dog)

you are the typical assh)ole who believes all the bS stereotypes about pitbulls but have never owned or really hung out with one :-\

and the worse part you try to continue to sully the name of one of the best, most loyal and loving breeds around

I hope your ankle becomes infected and you die a slow painful death you son of a bitch ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 04:28:19 PM »

for your information they are the best and gentlest family dogs around---if you could get your estrogen under control you would have seen the dog was not trying to hurt your dog (he was playing and going after a ball, yet you say it like he was attacking your dog)

you are the typical assh)ole who believes all the bS stereotypes about pitbulls but have never owned or really hung out with one :-\

and the worse part you try to continue to sully the name of one of the best, most loyal and loving breeds around

I hope your ankle becomes infected and you die a slow painful death you son of a bitch ;)
oh shit, you better watch out Nordic Beast, "he's a "rather big tall guy" who walks little fagggot dogs in the park, aren't you terrified?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 04:33:56 PM »

Actually,  I didn't see where he discriminated against pit bulls.   He stated that the area was for smaller dogs.  I guess that is why you separate the bigger dogs from the smaller ones, so when playing and running, the little ones don't get hurt.

No, I don't own a dog.
Sandra

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 04:50:38 PM »
oh shit, you better watch out Nordic Beast, "he's a "rather big tall guy" who walks little fagggot dogs in the park, aren't you terrified?

him, his male "friend" and his dog have a special relationship ;)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 05:28:11 PM »
him, his male "friend" and his dog have a special relationship ;)

LOL

But seriously, I can't stand Pit's anymore because they have turned into the standard for small penised wannabe tough guys with low self esteem.

I bet Squad has a bunch of them.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 05:39:04 PM »

sorry i didnt catch it but where did he say the dog was going after his dog u dumb fuck

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 05:43:36 PM »
LOL

But seriously, I can't stand Pit's anymore because they have turned into the standard for small penised wannabe tough guys with low self esteem.

I bet Squad has a bunch of them.
impossible, i have a huge dick, ask you mom and sister they've choked on it more times than i can count. :D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007, 05:46:58 PM »
impossible, i have a huge dick, ask you mom and sister they've choked on it more times than i can count. :D

The only huge dick you ever had was betwixt your butt cheeks.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 05:48:49 PM »
The only huge dick you ever had was betwixt your butt cheeks.
you're confusing me with your dad, hahahahahahahaa, oh brother "betwixt", what a british pole smoker. ::)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 05:55:50 PM »
you're confusing me with your dad, hahahahahahahaa, oh brother "betwixt", what a british pole smoker. ::)

No. I'm pretty sure I'm thinking of you.