Author Topic: MISTER MAGOO humiliated to the HIGHEST extent. Gone for good perhaps.  (Read 7215 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Magoo has made quite the departure since his little outing on "Musclefurs and Stinkboys" website.  To some, he was your hero and guiding beacon at Getbig.  How will those that felt as such, honor their Romantic hero?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: MISTER MAGOO humiliated to the HIGHEST extent. Gone for good perhaps.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 09:20:30 AM »
hahahahaha, this has to be literally the most massive owning in getbig's history by far.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 09:21:36 AM »
he wont recover
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 09:23:31 AM »
he wont recover
17th of September marks the last time Mr. Obesity has posted.  I have a feeling that he may have expired fromt he world or will do so at his own hand.  More on this later..... :)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 09:26:33 AM »
He'll be back.  You came back after being ousted many times.  Squad comes back everyday and look how stupid he is.  Jaejonna is back even after posting some pics of a fat dude for Mr. Getbig.  So Magoo will be back.   >:(
No Worries 4 me

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 09:28:05 AM »
Thanks for the compliment. I didnt diet long enough, but I did go thru with posting pics. Sorry for keeping my word. I bet you look so much better 'no worries' ... ::)
L

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 09:30:53 AM »
dont understand what he is so ashamed of, why cant he just come out already, whats the big deal. If you want me counsel him Adonis I will be happy to. I would hope you guys would support him and help him during this difficult and trying time.

affy

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 09:32:05 AM »
17th of September marks the last time Mr. Obesity has posted.  I have a feeling that he may have expired fromt he world or will do so at his own hand.  More on this later..... :)
so you're proud of pushing someone to the brink of suicide?

thats pretty sick...even for you

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 09:32:16 AM »
True Anus, why all the hate for Mister Maggot?

Squadfather, come on, there have been worse ownings. Berzerk Fury, Scott Markey AKA Derek Kraus, Derek Anthony on numerous occasions, Bethany Carter Howlett...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 09:33:07 AM »
Milos and Luke were own3d many times too.
L

Master Blaster

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 09:43:09 AM »
True Anus, why all the hate for Mister Maggot?

Squadfather, come on, there have been worse ownings. Berzerk Fury, Scott Markey AKA Derek Kraus, Derek Anthony on numerous occasions, Bethany Carter Howlett...

Hahaha, Scott Markey was comedy gold!  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 09:46:14 AM »
Magoo has made quite the departure since his little outing on "Musclefurs and Stinkboys" website.  To some, he was your hero and guiding beacon at Getbig.  How will those that felt as such, honor their Romantic hero?
Real or not, I am so not googling this.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 09:51:21 AM »
Thanks for the compliment. I didnt diet long enough, but I did go thru with posting pics. Sorry for keeping my word. I bet you look so much better 'no worries' ... ::)

Yes I do look better than you.  I train exactly like Squad.  Here is my pic.  I used Squads camera and he took it, so it really shows how great a body I have.
No Worries 4 me

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 10:12:47 AM »
There have been bigger ownings.

That being said, he could just be busy.

Stranger things have happened.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 10:21:14 AM »
Next up on the "closet homo getting exposed" list is Columbusdude. I'm almost 100% convinced he's a sausage stuffer with the amount of Kuclo and Brewer ball waxing he does on here.

Got to tip my hat to Adonis. That queef spent years trying to deny he wasn't a homosexual.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 10:26:21 AM »
Next up on the "closet homo getting exposed" list is Columbusdude. I'm almost 100% convinced he's a sausage stuffer with the amount of Kuclo and Brewer ball waxing he does on here.

Got to tip my hat to Adonis. That queef spent years trying to deny he wasn't a homosexual.

Columbusdude is a fag for sure.  A couple days ago I said the only people who should be wearing thongs on a stage are strippers.  His response: "Do you mean male or female strippers?" ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 10:28:45 AM »
Columbusdude is a fag for sure.  A couple days ago I said the only people who should be wearing thongs on a stage are strippers.  His response: "Do you mean male or female strippers?" ::)
[/quote

I hope you're joking. I'm pretty sure that queer has the same look going as Magoo does, too. Hairy, insecure, young musclebear wannabe that jerks off to MDTV videos of Trey Brewer and Kuclo. Oh brother, what kind of strippers. HAHAHAHAHA.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 10:31:32 AM »
Biggest ownings where squadfathers...and 240s

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 10:34:08 AM »
[/quote

I hope you're joking. I'm pretty sure that queer has the same look going as Magoo does, too. Hairy, insecure, young musclebear wannabe that jerks off to MDTV videos of Trey Brewer and Kuclo. Oh brother, what kind of strippers. HAHAHAHAHA.

Not even joking bro.  Check this out:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=174586.msg2446014#msg2446014

Why would someone who posts on the Y even have to ask what "gender" of stripper I meant ???

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 10:35:21 AM »
I hope magoo is not gone for good, but if he is, then YEAH, you guys should be real proud of running off one of the more honest, nice guys on the board who is actually into training and working out.   ::)
If I recall, it wasn't too long ago that most of the Y board guys were tight with magoo.   ::)

:)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 10:37:05 AM »
Not even joking bro.  Check this out:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=174586.msg2446014#msg2446014

Why would someone who posts on the Y even have to ask what "gender" of stripper I meant ???

hahaha, what a QUEER. See, to me, that sounds like he's been to those "other stripclubs" and has experience their with their "clientèle".

I hope magoo is not gone for good, but if he is, then YEAH, you guys should be real proud of running off one of the more honest, nice guys on the board who is actually into training and working out.   ::)
If I recall, it wasn't too long ago that most of the Y board guys were tight with magoo.   ::)

That was before he outed himself as a penis puffer. Funny, I got bitched out for pointing out that he admitted to being a homo on Mayhem years ago. Ironic. Kind of like how it was before Mindspin called you out on your steroid use.  ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 11:09:24 AM »
That was before he outed himself as a penis puffer. Funny, I got bitched out for pointing out that he admitted to being a homo on Mayhem years ago. Ironic. Kind of like how it was before Mindspin called you out on your steroid use.  ;D

yeah, right around the same time when all of the Y board guys were laughing at you for being a horse-faced virgin loser.   :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007, 11:15:26 AM »

yeah, right around the same time when all of the Y board guys were laughing at you for being a horse-faced virgin loser.   :D

I'm a virgin? Damn, news to me! You think I care if they were "laughing at me"? You should see some of the pm's I've got about you when the mods wouldn't delete Mindspin's posts about your steroid use. That's exactly the reason you don't post there anymore. Can dish it out but you can't take it. It's alright though, you were looking for schmoes to validate your existence. I guess I would too if I was a leathery skinned woman with thinning straw hair and a need for self-validation.  ::)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 11:19:01 AM »
I'm a virgin? Damn, news to me! You think I care if they were "laughing at me"? You should see some of the pm's I've got about you when the mods wouldn't delete Mindspin's posts about your steroid use. That's exactly the reason you don't post there anymore. Can dish it out but you can't take it. It's alright though, you were looking for schmoes to validate your existence. I guess I would too if I was a leathery skinned woman with thinning straw hair and a need for self-validation.  ::)

your attempts are old, tired, and boring.  got anything new to offer hershey squirt?   ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 11:25:22 AM »

your attempts are old, tired, and boring.  got anything new to offer hershey squirt?   ::)

Only that I'll be laughing in 10 years when you look in the mirror at your bald dome and ask yourself if it was worth it taking those steroids in your brutal quest to bench 225 and dot a few pages of some no name magazines.