Author Topic: Where have all the handsome bodybuilders gone?  (Read 3202 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Where have all the handsome bodybuilders gone?
« on: October 12, 2007, 11:43:35 AM »
http://www.getanabolics.com/2007/10/champion-bodybuilder-dave-draper.html

Granted, Dave Draper had some twiggy legs here.  But he had a nice smile, good hair, great skin, good cheekbones - everything that sells. 

With bodybuilding reaching brand new levels, and millions more following it - why aren't more handsome bodybuilders being found?

(not gay - I'm an actor myself and wonder why good looking men of muscle are so few and far inbetween)
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Where have all the handsome bodybuilders gone?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 11:50:42 AM »
I'm livin' in Brentwood.
a

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 12:05:05 PM »
With bodybuilding reaching brand new levels, and millions more following it - why aren't more handsome bodybuilders being found?

Besides muscles, growth hormone causes the cartilage of the face to grow.  That can have a dramatic effect on how you look.

I remember this very tall (6'4) but lean and very good looking guy moved to LA and started working out at Gold's Hollywood, was going to be the next big action star.   Ran into him many years later and he was at least 60 pounds heavier.  But his face had changed so much.  His good looks were gone.  Now he looked Neanderthal.  He has had a few bit parts, but he's no longer leading man material.

babycakes

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 12:24:34 PM »
if your above 5'10 your handsome, any shorter than that ur almost a midget who isnt even big...............just for there height

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 12:27:34 PM »
Besides muscles, growth hormone causes the cartilage of the face to grow.  That can have a dramatic effect on how you look.

I remember this very tall (6'4) but lean and very good looking guy moved to LA and started working out at Gold's Hollywood, was going to be the next big action star.   Ran into him many years later and he was at least 60 pounds heavier.  But his face had changed so much.  His good looks were gone.  Now he looked Neanderthal.  He has had a few bit parts, but he's no longer leading man material.

I go for Neanderthals :D (someone has to) but, yeah, those drugs can wreck havoc on the face.  :-\

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 12:40:11 PM »

You knew Rock Hudson? Damn dude... ;)

He looks like my great-grandfather... who's been dead over 40 years!!!
I go for Neanderthals :D (someone has to) but, yeah, those drugs can wreck havoc on the face.  :-\

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 12:59:54 PM »
http://www.getanabolics.com/2007/10/champion-bodybuilder-dave-draper.html

Granted, Dave Draper had some twiggy legs here.  But he had a nice smile, good hair, great skin, good cheekbones - everything that sells. 

(not gay - I'm an actor myself and wonder why good looking men of muscle are so few and far inbetween)

Livewire, cool that you act..are you in NY or LA,...did you study anywhere or just testing the waters?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 02:05:56 PM »
Livewire, cool that you act..are you in NY or LA,...did you study anywhere or just testing the waters?

I posted my portfolio here once and was flamed mercilessly  :-\
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

affy

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 02:22:32 PM »
do you have an IMDB profile?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 03:06:28 PM »

HERE AT GETBIG ? NO WAY !!  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 03:31:38 PM »
- why aren't more handsome bodybuilders being found?

answer: cause good looking guys dont need to workout and get huge to suppliment their self esteem...

some guys buy fancy cars...some guys build muscle..
carpe` vaginum!

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 04:11:55 PM »
I've been wondering the same damn thing.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »

They handsome bodybuilders are usually on musclegallery.com  I absolutely LOVE that site!
On the cover of REPS! Magazine, In the gyms across the country working out.  Apollon gym has some of the hottest men in New Jersey.
Not all bodybuilders want to get big and compete on stage.  Some just want to look good and use their brains and talents in other areas to be a successful member of society.

Sandra

affy

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 04:42:03 PM »
gunter sausagekamp

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 04:59:12 PM »
They are not at my gym--that's for sure.  :-[

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 07:14:30 PM »

They handsome bodybuilders are usually on musclegallery.com  I absolutely LOVE that site!
On the cover of REPS! Magazine, In the gyms across the country working out.  Apollon gym has some of the hottest men in New Jersey.
Not all bodybuilders want to get big and compete on stage.  Some just want to look good and use their brains and talents in other areas to be a successful member of society.

Sandra

hahahaaaa

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 07:17:14 PM »
This definitely wins "gayest thread of the week!"   ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 07:57:04 PM »
They aren't at the expos either it doesn't seem.  I see a LOT of hot mess walking around.

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 08:57:49 PM »
if your above 5'10 your handsome, any shorter than that ur almost a midget who isnt even big...............just for there height

Actually a lot of Hollywood's leading men are under 5'10.  Tom Cruise and Mark Wahlberg come to mind.  I've heard chicks say that Gunther, Shawn, Chick, Lee Priest, Levrone, Flex, Dugdale, Heath and Cutler are handsome.