Author Topic: What Little Nicholas Hersh MIGHT look like TODAY!!!  (Read 2338 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

What Little Nicholas Hersh MIGHT look like TODAY!!!
« on: October 12, 2007, 12:53:25 PM »
From my photo analysis of Nick i calculated approximate growth rates of all his facial features in conjuction with his body to produce an image of what he could possibly look like today.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: What Little Nicholas Hersh MIGHT look like TODAY!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 01:02:02 PM »
Holy shit, I can lose weight, but he'll always be ugly...............

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 01:03:48 PM »
A Face only a Mother could love...

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 01:10:33 PM »
From my photo analysis of Nick i calculated approximate growth rates of all his facial features in conjuction with his body to produce an image of what he could possibly look like today.

;D

I think that teeth continue to grow as people age too.... That spells trouble for the little hershey squirt.   :-\
:)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 01:13:54 PM »

;D

I think that teeth continue to grow as people age too.... That spells trouble for the little hershey squirt.   :-\

Teeth continue to get yellower too but he can always whiten them. I don't think crest makes industrial size whitening strips though.  :(

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 01:27:34 PM »
nerdfury getting ass raped by the kid leafy bug where is nicky now?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 02:20:32 PM »
and the little bitch has an earring on both ears...............

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 02:27:02 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHH poor Nicky with his penis-craving smile and his facial-suited forehead...

They can show friggin movies on any one of his teeth!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 02:40:21 PM »
I can't help but laugh at this group, though. The balding 30-something schmoe seeker, the 130 pound pencilneck that's stuck in the 80's, and the overweight/closet homo midget with a hard-on for Kuclo and Brewer. It's like an MD after-party in the V!!!!!!!  ::)

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 03:40:34 PM »
I can't help but laugh at this group, though. The balding 30-something schmoe seeker, the 130 pound pencilneck that's stuck in the 80's, and the overweight/closet homo midget with a hard-on for Kuclo and Brewer. It's like an MD after-party in the V!!!!!!!  ::)

you keep coming back nerdfury do you enjoy getting raped or something

Master Blaster

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 03:45:23 PM »
you keep coming back nerdfury do you enjoy getting raped or something

Hahahahaha, calm down Poptart, he's not your type.  ;)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 04:44:48 PM »
Bezerkerbitch, do yourself a favor. Hire a lawyer and sue SuperCuts. Hahahah listening to you is like listening to a turd tell soap it stinks.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 06:51:13 AM »
 Nickyboy, why did you deny it was you, when this pic was first exposed?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 03:01:24 PM »
Hahah he is doing what he did a few months back when he got owned off the board. He distances himself from it until everyone forgets about it, pop in here and there whenever his name is mentioned and eventually goes back into full force. We will just have to intervene every time it is neccesary.

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2007, 03:27:25 PM »
Hahah he is doing what he did a few months back when he got owned off the board. He distances himself from it until everyone forgets about it, pop in here and there whenever his name is mentioned and eventually goes back into full force. We will just have to intervene every time it is neccesary.

the kid nerdfury never learns kid thinks hes a cagefighter aswell we should all run for cover

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 03:28:58 PM »

hahaha, here we go again with the community college kid acting like he knows what's going on. I hate to break it to you slick, but I've been posting regularly since May. It's October. Little behind the curve there. I don't have the desire nor the time to argue with 130 pound kids with little man syndrome anymore. But go on, you're just showing how badly I destroyed you months ago. It's funny though, I can't even keep track of my ownings. These angry little geeks keep crawling out of the woodwork thinking they're going to be the one to actually bother me.

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 03:31:01 PM »
hahaha, here we go again with the community college kid acting like he knows what's going on. I hate to break it to you slick, but I've been posting regularly since May. It's October. Little behind the curve there. I don't have the desire nor the time to argue with 130 pound kids with little man syndrome anymore. But go on, you're just showing how badly I destroyed you months ago. It's funny though, I can't even keep track of my ownings. These angry little geeks keep crawling out of the woodwork thinking they're going to be the one to actually bother me.

you are bothered because you are posting nerdfury you ginger jew love the pair of earrings you are rocking here mr cagefighter

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 05:20:44 PM »
MeLtDoWn. Your such a tough cage fighter. My god i hope i never cross paths with you in real life.  ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 05:51:37 PM »

Nothing worse than a big toothed incestuous little twant like you though...how is Momma Hersh  ::)
K

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 02:10:09 AM »
Nothing worse than a big toothed incestuous little twant like you though...how is Momma Hersh  ::)

where have you been hiding?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2007, 07:37:06 PM »
Hahah i was thinking about where you went the other day

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2007, 04:46:22 PM »
where have you been hiding?

LOL - I enjoyed the summer  ;D
K