Author Topic: hard to be Normal  (Read 1833 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
hard to be Normal
« on: October 12, 2007, 01:35:10 PM »
So I usually have tons of energy and can work with great focus all day, come home and work out balls to the wall and do it all with very low calories.  Lately though (past 3 days) I've been sick and struggling to get by.  I have no real symptoms except for low energy and very swollen lymph nodes.  Even eating a lot though I can still barely get through the day.  I'm trying to see this as just a short recharge, but it gives me a better understanding of normal people and how hard life must be if you aren't an energetic person.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: hard to be Normal
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 01:42:44 PM »
You are probably going to die.  Make peace now...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 01:47:08 PM »
Sounds like stage 4 lymphoma...  I give you 4 months to live tops.
Ron: "I am lazy."

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 01:47:45 PM »
So I usually have tons of energy and can work with great focus all day, come home and work out balls to the wall and do it all with very low calories.  Lately though (past 3 days) I've been sick and struggling to get by.  I have no real symptoms except for low energy and very swollen lymph nodes.  Even eating a lot though I can still barely get through the day.  I'm trying to see this as just a short recharge, but it gives me a better understanding of normal people and how hard life must be if you aren't an energetic person.

Grab an 8 ball and two hot chicks.  Always gives me a ton of energy.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 01:47:49 PM »
its comin today

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 01:48:21 PM »
Go get some test.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 01:49:47 PM »

I was just thinking of riding this sickness out and letting recovery take its natural course but you present a very attractive alternative.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 01:49:59 PM »

get more carbs more frequently.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 01:52:13 PM »
Even when I had pneumonia, I was able to train like a freak.  I just put on the TapOut t-shirt and the guido chain and pressed on through like an uncontrollable beast.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 02:13:02 PM »

same here the more you workout the swoler your muscles are and the more you retain fat and water. you keep the same amount of fat but muscles just get proportionally bigger/better to your fat.

take a day off and you will dry out and fill out, eat less

im trying this out now. ive been addicted for years of training hard and never taking time off, like you i have tons of energy. but dieting i think its almost best to not train and not eat much to see the desired results
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 02:27:30 PM »
same here the more you workout the swoler your muscles are and the more you retain fat and water. you keep the same amount of fat but muscles just get proportionally bigger/better to your fat.

take a day off and you will dry out and fill out, eat less

im trying this out now. ive been addicted for years of training hard and never taking time off, like you i have tons of energy. but dieting i think its almost best to not train and not eat much to see the desired results

This might be the first ever post that I actually understood you, LOL.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 02:49:22 PM »

Meltdown.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 02:52:55 PM »
yeah I think my calories have been gradually getting lower, my weight has remained pretty much constant though.  I think body has acclaimated to lower calories by slowing my metabolism.  I'm not dieting per se though, I've been very lean for a while now.

I think my body is forcing a break

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 03:01:22 PM »
yeah I think my calories have been gradually getting lower, my weight has remained pretty much constant though.  I think body has acclaimated to lower calories by slowing my metabolism.  I'm not dieting per se though, I've been very lean for a while now.

Congrats, you've forced rapid aging on yourself. Way to go!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 03:05:26 PM »
Congrats, you've forced rapid aging on yourself. Way to go!

well actually slowed metabolism is the key to slowing aging, but whatever.

I guess I just set unreasonable expectations, mania can't last forever even if it feels like while you're up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good thing is I'm not that low now, I know that I will be back like a whirling dirvish in no time...maybe I will even post videos of my training methods and take the world by storm with my revolutionary methodo9logies!!!!!

not really, I'm too low energy right now to see this actually happening.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 03:07:11 PM »
well actually slowed metabolism is the key to slowing aging, but whatever.

Maybe if you never eat, you'll never die?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 03:21:08 PM »

Yes, you are definitely dieing.  Did you make funeral plans?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 05:36:58 AM »
Have some of this:

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 05:41:07 AM »

throw in some liquor and mcdonalds and you have the start of great a weekend.
Here comes the money shot

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2007, 05:55:40 AM »
He almost died for you bitches!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2007, 06:21:15 AM »