Author Topic: Bennett the smoking dog  (Read 1880 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Bennett the smoking dog
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 03:38:30 PM »

He looks underage to be buying smokes.    >:(

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 03:48:00 PM »
haha

that would be cool if you saw a dog chilling out on the lawn having a smoke.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 04:35:21 PM »
My crazy great aunt (God rest her) had a poodle that did everything he could but puff on the cigarette.  He'd get in her lap and inhale as deeply as he could off the smoke coming off her cigarette.  He'd also inhale/lick at what my aunt exhaled.   He'd sit there with a lit cigarette in his mouth too.  That dog (and my aunt) were a trip.  ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 05:01:44 PM »
Do you think he got addicted to the smoke?

I used to smoke years ago and once when I had quit for a period of time but then started again I got the most nasty looks from Briona and Emmett but Briona in particular.  She actually looked disgusted!!!!

One of the bigger reasons I quit and stayed quit.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 05:07:07 PM »
Do you think he got addicted to the smoke?

I used to smoke years ago and once when I had quit for a period of time but then started again I got the most nasty looks from Briona and Emmett but Briona in particular.  She actually looked disgusted!!!!

One of the bigger reasons I quit and stayed quit.

I dont' know about the smoking, but I do think he was addicted to her Millers and bloody marys.   She couldnt sit down in the chair with one without him lapping out of the glass.   

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 05:15:12 PM »

Ok, here's my "i'm a bad person" story.

when I was in college, one of my room-mates had a jack russell terrier.

he was a big "clubber," and was out every night, whereas my other room-mate & i preferred to stay home sat  nights and watch college football.

the jack russell used to get all hyper while we were vegging, drinking beer and watching football, so we used to give him a little bit of guinness every now & again, until he got calm.

the dog's fine . . . in fact he's still hyper, even though he's almost ten now.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 05:25:03 PM »
Ok, here's my "i'm a bad person" story.

when I was in college, one of my room-mates had a jack russell terrier.

he was a big "clubber," and was out every night, whereas my other room-mate & i preferred to stay home sat  nights and watch college football.

the jack russell used to get all hyper while we were vegging, drinking beer and watching football, so we used to give him a little bit of guinness every now & again, until he got calm.

the dog's fine . . . in fact he's still hyper, even though he's almost ten now.

LOL.  Dude, thats nothing. 

When I was 17, right before I moved out of my parents house, my step dad and I had a huge fight.  The ultimate punishment was that I had to clean out the farm machine shed.  So being the delinquent I was, shared every bit of alcohol I found with my brothers beagle, Weiner.  The damned beagle drank everything but the jack daniels, and the more he had to drink, the more he seemed willing to drink it.  We both got seriously fucked up.   I finally got the shed cleaned and started to sober up.   Unfortunately the dog was still hammered.  I freaked out when it got to be 9 PM and the dog was howling like a madman.  I decided to try to make him puke.... and he wouldn't.   I freaked even more and called one of my friends, who suggested exercise.   So my still half drunk butt tried to get a hammered beagle to run up and down the hay field infront of my parents house.  I wasn't very successful.  The dog refused coffee and water both and just kept howling and howling.  He'd sit there cross eyed look at me, burp this horrible smelling Milwaukees Best beer burp, fart and then cut loose with a bellow that would wake the dead.   About 11 pm my parents came home and I did the only thing I could, I went and hid in my bedroom and started to pray that my stepdad didn't find out.   Luckily my stepdad didn't see the dog for some unknown reason (He was howling behind the house).   The next morning he came in and asked my mom if she thought the beagle had been hit by a car or something.   Weiner was a bit rough looking, with mud caked on one side and his hair all standing on end on his rump.  He was moving pretty stiff too.  Feeling like shit for what I'd done, I broke down and confessed everything to my mom.  To this day, I'm not sure if my stepdad knows what really happened.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 05:29:12 PM »
LOL.  Dude, thats nothing. 

When I was 17, right before I moved out of my parents house, my step dad and I had a huge fight.  The ultimate punishment was that I had to clean out the farm machine shed.  So being the delinquent I was, shared every bit of alcohol I found with my brothers beagle, Weiner.  The damned beagle drank everything but the jack daniels, and the more he had to drink, the more he seemed willing to drink it.  We both got seriously fucked up.   I finally got the shed cleaned and started to sober up.   Unfortunately the dog was still hammered.  I freaked out when it got to be 9 PM and the dog was howling like a madman.  I decided to try to make him puke.... and he wouldn't.   I freaked even more and called one of my friends, who suggested exercise.   So my still half drunk butt tried to get a hammered beagle to run up and down the hay field infront of my parents house.  I wasn't very successful.  The dog refused coffee and water both and just kept howling and howling.  He'd sit there cross eyed look at me, burp this horrible smelling Milwaukees Best beer burp, fart and then cut loose with a bellow that would wake the dead.   About 11 pm my parents came home and I did the only thing I could, I went and hid in my bedroom and started to pray that my stepdad didn't find out.   Luckily my stepdad didn't see the dog for some unknown reason (He was howling behind the house).   The next morning he came in and asked my mom if she thought the beagle had been hit by a car or something.   Weiner was a bit rough looking, with mud caked on one side and his hair all standing on end on his rump.  He was moving pretty stiff too.  Feeling like shit for what I'd done, I broke down and confessed everything to my mom.  To this day, I'm not sure if my stepdad knows what really happened.

hahaha . . . dogs are like humans . . . everyone's got a different reaction to the booze.  I think Weiner would be the kind of guy who drunk dialed his exes and cried on the phone.  my room-mates JRT would be the kind to say, "Hey man, I'm totally fine, I'm going to leave in a minute" and then suddenly pass out on the couch.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 05:34:35 PM »
hahaha . . . dogs are like humans . . . everyone's got a different reaction to the booze.  I think Weiner would be the kind of guy who drunk dialed his exes and cried on the phone.  my room-mates JRT would be the kind to say, "Hey man, I'm totally fine, I'm going to leave in a minute" and then suddenly pass out on the couch.

I don't know.  My life lesson from the whole experience is don't go drinking with your dog.   ;)