Author Topic: well i'll be damned...''get rich or die tryin''' WORKS  (Read 1567 times)

affy

well i'll be damned...''get rich or die tryin''' WORKS
« on: October 12, 2007, 05:00:24 PM »
seriously...not to be a jealous asshat or anything...but who would have though a former crack dealer/gang banger/horse tooth motherfucker would have ended up with half billion dollars

Rapper 50 CENT is going straight to the bank - he's reportedly received a massive $400 million (GBP200 million) paycheque after The Coca-Cola Company bought the firm behind his energy drink Formula 50 last week (25May07). Drinks makers Glaceau, which produces the Vitamin Water range inspired by the Candy Shop star, was acquired by The Coca-Cola Company for $4.1 billion (GBP700,000 million) last Friday. And as 50 Cent - real name Curtis Jackson - owns a 10 per cent share of Glaceau, he also made a huge profit from the takeover, according to AllHipHop.com. As previously reported, the rapper will show off his classical skills in a new TV advertisement for the energy drink, when he conducts a symphony orchestra through a rendition of his breakthrough hit, In Da Club.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/50%20cent%20nets%20400%20million%20from%20coca-cola%20deal_1032415

seriously...if this borderline retard can do it...anyone can...brb gonna go make some moneyz

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
Re: well i'll be damned...''get rich or die tryin''' WORKS
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »
Haha yes but lets face it, he'll only use it to wrap more expensive, stupid looking shit around his neck.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 05:09:01 PM »
Another energy drink whats so special about that and it hasn't even sold yet? It may taste like shit and tank like Tab.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 05:18:37 PM »
straight to his offshore accounts.......

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 08:20:28 PM »
Another energy drink whats so special about that and it hasn't even sold yet? It may taste like shit and tank like Tab.
its been around for awhile and its not an energy drink in hte stimulant sense--its just alot of sugar and 50% of the RDA of vitamins

basically same amount of sugar as gatorade

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 03:15:33 AM »
Haha yes but lets face it, he'll only use it to wrap more expensive, stupid looking shit around his neck.
he will still have plenty left even if he buys every peice in the jacob store

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 03:35:39 AM »
seriously...not to be a jealous asshat or anything...but who would have though a former crack dealer/gang banger/horse tooth motherfucker would have ended up with half billion dollars

Rapper 50 CENT is going straight to the bank - he's reportedly received a massive $400 million (GBP200 million) paycheque after The Coca-Cola Company bought the firm behind his energy drink Formula 50 last week (25May07). Drinks makers Glaceau, which produces the Vitamin Water range inspired by the Candy Shop star, was acquired by The Coca-Cola Company for $4.1 billion (GBP700,000 million) last Friday. And as 50 Cent - real name Curtis Jackson - owns a 10 per cent share of Glaceau, he also made a huge profit from the takeover, according to AllHipHop.com. As previously reported, the rapper will show off his classical skills in a new TV advertisement for the energy drink, when he conducts a symphony orchestra through a rendition of his breakthrough hit, In Da Club.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/50%20cent%20nets%20400%20million%20from%20coca-cola%20deal_1032415

seriously...if this borderline retard can do it...anyone can...brb gonna go make some moneyz

It's all luck, you can't copy his lifestyle, you can't repeat his lifestyle. None of the fukkin rich MoFos out ther planned to become rich. Wheter it happens or not..........Just Luck :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 03:57:37 AM »
Don't you fuckin think for a second that HE made it, yes he maybe has the money an all but he never did jackshit, the people behind him who created 50 Cent the image and all are the once to blame for this sacrilege...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 05:46:11 AM »
It's all luck, you can't copy his lifestyle, you can't repeat his lifestyle. None of the fukkin rich MoFos out ther planned to become rich. Wheter it happens or not..........Just Luck :)

True.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 07:34:59 AM »

big rims...
diamonds
a few more cars/ trucks with 13 tvs

excellent investments...