Author Topic: Trey Brewer @ 320 pounds  (Read 10827 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Trey Brewer @ 320 pounds
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 09:39:53 AM »
Opinions with intent to hurt or defame are of no worth to anyone and can only show inner turmoil of one's self.
not if it's an honest opinion.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2007, 09:43:11 AM »
Do explain.  Why would I not tell the truth as I get older?

The inner conflict you have is obvious.  Others make choices different than yours, based upon how they prioritize things in their life.  Others have different priorities therefore the lead their lives differently.  You can not handle this, and the comments you utter make it clear to all of us.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2007, 09:43:58 AM »
Opinions with intent to hurt or defame are of no worth to anyone and can only show inner turmoil of one's self.
I don't agree at all.  Why would my intent be to hurt?  Would it make you feel better if I called Trey Brewer the next Einstein, destined to live his life as a healthful centurian?  We both know that would be a lie.  What I wrote is NOT an opinion, merely a heavily accurate observation based on primary and secondary evidence.

The real turmoil is for those that do not see the truth as such.  You have to wonder the motives of one who serves to deflect the truth no matter how hard it is pounding them.  Some might say, they are doing so in "The Barely Legal" ones case, because they would love the opportunity to be the one pounding so to speak.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2007, 09:47:28 AM »
not if it's an honest opinion.

Honesty has nothing to do with it. I am sure TA feels he is being honest. For some reason only known to him, watching the video of Trey made him feel unrest within himself. This shows a very low self esteem pattern that only he can break, but he first must be "honest" with himself.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007, 09:47:40 AM »
I don't agree at all.  Why would my intent be to hurt?  Would it make you feel better if I called Trey Brewer the next Einstein, destined to live his life as a healthful centurian?  We both know that would be a lie.  What I wrote is NOT an opinion, merely a heavily accurate observation based on primary and secondary evidence.

The real turmoil is for those that do not see the truth as such.  You have to wonder the motives of one who serves to deflect the truth no matter how hard it is pounding them.  Some might say, they are doing so in "The Barely Legal" ones case, because they would love the opportunity to be the one pounding so to speak.

Differing opinions drive you mad.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »
I disagree... i would not be the leafy bug of today if adonis had not told me i was a fat fuck.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 09:49:25 AM »
Honesty has nothing to do with it. I am sure TA feels he is being honest. For some reason only known to him, watching the video of Trey made him feel unrest within himself. This shows a very low self esteem pattern that only he can break, but he first must be "honest" with himself.

He feels he should be a leader and is not.  When people challenge his thoughts and ideals that's when his real "breakdowns" occur.  It is unfortunate because he does seems somewhat intelligent.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2007, 09:51:35 AM »
He feels he should be a leader and is not.  When people challenge his thoughts and ideals that's when his real "breakdowns" occur.  It is unfortunate because he does seems somewhat intelligent.

Yes, intelligence, but misguided due to low sense of self worth and denial. Hopefully with more self reflection he can oversome this troublesome and purely misguided way of thinking.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2007, 09:55:16 AM »

Honesty has all to do with it!  I could have simply viewed the poor production and went and clicked the next video in order to extend my amusement of the less fortunate.  Instead, I wanted to color the video in true hue, and not blend the color as you and others continually do.  When you begin to blend colors, you end up with only one on the visible spectrum.  The one colored picture serves no purpose other than to characterize your own world view.  In doing so, you paint the canvas not as it is, but as you want it to be, paying no attention to detail and the end result being abstract delusionality.

Perhaps you also need to stop using the same, broad paint brush as well...

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2007, 09:58:48 AM »
Honesty has all to do with it!  I could have simply viewed the poor production and went and clicked the next video in order to extend my amusement of the less fortunate.  Instead, I wanted to color the video in true hue, and not blend the color as you and others continually do.  When you begin to blend colors, you end up with only one on the visible spectrum.  The one colored picture serves no purpose other than to characterize your own world view.  In doing so, you paint the canvas not as it is, but as you want it to be, paying no attention to detail and the end result being abstract delusionality.

Perhaps you also need to stop using the same, broad paint brush as well...

You have created the one color, when someone else shows you a new color, you lose all objectivity, and retreat to adolescent behavior, such as calling Trey Brewer less fortunate.  Why is he less fortunate?  Because he make choices in his life that you disagree with?  But isn't his life and will that matter to him, not your convuluted opinion?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2007, 10:03:37 AM »
Ummmmmm................. Trey looks great!

(future Olympia contender)

"Mans search for inner peace"...................... ;D

(i feel like i belong now!)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2007, 10:04:51 AM »
You have created the one color, when someone else shows you a new color, you lose all objectivity, and retreat to adolescent behavior, such as calling Trey Brewer less fortunate.  Why is he less fortunate?  Because he make choices in his life that you disagree with?  But isn't his life and will that matter to him, not your convuluted opinion?

It's sadly even deeper than that. TA needs to realize that his failed attempts at using eloquent sarcasm is nothing more than self hate. I know this may sound harsh, but I know of no other way to say it. Perhaps an intervention may be the answer. I can only hope that he has a strong supportive group of friends and family.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2007, 10:05:33 AM »
The next video, if I was to click it,(I didn't) was that of a Flex Wheeler and some fellow wearing a pink hat.  Clearly we can all agree that Flex Wheeler is certainly less fortunate as well as the fellow donning the pink hat.  I just realized, that fellow might have once been a woman. EEK.

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2007, 10:06:53 AM »
he knows how do diet, so let him be as big as he whats :)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2007, 10:12:13 AM »
It's sadly even deeper than that. TA needs to realize that his failed attempts at using eloquent sarcasm is nothing more than self hate. I know this may sound harsh, but I know of no other way to say it. Perhaps an intervention may be the answer. I can only hope that he has a strong supportive group of friends and family.
His self hate fixed this... this is about 9 months change. Literally i would not be the same person. Sometimes people need a reality check. I mean i actually thought i was arnold. Lol god thats good stuff.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2007, 10:13:18 AM »
The next video, if I was to click it,(I didn't) was that of a Flex Wheeler and some fellow wearing a pink hat.  Clearly we can all agree that Flex Wheeler is certainly less fortunate as well as the fellow donning the pink hat.  I just realized, that fellow might have once been a woman. EEK.

You are comparing these individuals to yourself.  But explain to us, why are they less fortunate? Because they are different than you?  Disgusted is right, this is a very deep problem.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2007, 10:13:55 AM »
What about mans search for inner snapper?....................

"My new concept of science is composed of two types of system,the living and the conceptual. Living system is the organization of intuitive experience and practical doing. In Eastern countries before modern times the living system has been the orthodox pattern of”science”. The conceptual system is the organization constructed with words and letters,which typical example we can see in Western form of science and philosophy"

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2007, 10:15:24 AM »
His self hate fixed this... this is about 9 months change. Literally i would not be the same person. Sometimes people need a reality check. I mean i actually thought i was arnold. Lol god thats good stuff.

You look great dude.  But the application of diet and training advice is different discussion.  Adonis's behavior abnormailities are what concern me.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2007, 10:17:32 AM »
looks at his left triceps looks like a site injection :) now don't tell me hes natural  ::)
TEAM WOLF

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2007, 10:18:07 AM »
Lookin good Leafy
choice is an illusion

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2007, 10:18:42 AM »
You are comparing these individuals to yourself.  But explain to us, why are they less fortunate? Because they are different than you?  Disgusted is right, this is a very deep problem.
How is not being of sound health and of sound mind more fortunate than the opposite?  

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2007, 10:19:49 AM »
You look great dude.  But the application of diet and training advice is different discussion.  Adonis's behavior abnormailities are what concern me.
The point is everyone needs areality check eventually and thats what i he giving him. We live in a society where people are afraid to say what is on their mind and they use terms like hahah "just kidding" to keep from saying what they really want to. People take offense to honesty. People should be upfront and honest no matter how rude it is. People need to hear the truth and it usually isnt pretty.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2007, 10:27:09 AM »
Isnt this thread about Trey Brewer?? And maybe peoples opinions?? Where did the thread go wrong?? LOL anyway i think he looks good! Opinions are kool, but why do people who cud never get that muscular always feel the need to critisize?? geez....

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2007, 10:31:33 AM »
How is not being of sound health and of sound mind more fortunate than the opposite?  

He obviously is happy with the choices he is making.  How is that less fortunate?  You can't handle that people think differently.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2007, 10:33:03 AM »
Disgusted owned twatdonis