Author Topic: Trey Brewer @ 320 pounds  (Read 10903 times)

TheWall

• Getbig I
Re: Trey Brewer @ 320 pounds
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2007, 10:36:52 AM »
That DEXTER the serial killer comparison is hillarious  ;D That kid in his bedroom looks just like him. Is this foreshadowing to a grim future of mass murder  ;)
Shut up and squat!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2007, 11:08:02 AM »
Trey is big and all, but it was annoying how he was holding his arms out, like he couldn't put them close to his body. But why isn't he mixing it up at the USA's with the Brandon Curry's and Auguste's or at the Nats with Centopanis? Something fishy about it.

Probably because they at MD know that the kid is mostly hype and won't do well. Trey is to MD as Greg Kovacs was to Musclemag. Until he starts living up to the hype and doing well by blowing away exceptional competition or winning his class at the USA's, he's all hype, which is what MD is starting to be know for.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2007, 11:20:29 AM »
Trey is big and all, but it was annoying how he was holding his arms out, like he couldn't put them close to his body. But why isn't he mixing it up at the USA's with the Brandon Curry's and Auguste's or at the Nats with Centopanis? Something fishy about it.

Probably because they at MD know that the kid is mostly hype and won't do well. Trey is to MD as Greg Kovacs was to Musclemag. Until he starts living up to the hype and doing well by blowing away exceptional competition or winning his class at the USA's, he's all hype, which is what MD is starting to be know for.
envy pure and simple

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2007, 11:24:41 AM »
....if it takes that much whack to try to turn pro....how long til receptor downgrade and "kamalism" takes place....if he ever makes it

PS. Imagine this kids blood pressure.  :o

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2007, 11:27:21 AM »
that seems like alot   yes

TheWall

• Getbig I
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2007, 12:49:51 PM »

I don't think he's an MD signed athlete there bud. Got it wrong, Centopani is MD's favorite boy. He write a column each month and post online.
Shut up and squat!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2007, 01:25:02 PM »
envy pure and simple

No, I know the game, hype, pure and simple. You know it too as well. Look at Aaron Maddron, Palumbo, Chris Cook, all never lived up to their hype, and those just a few examples. I wouldn't want to be 320 pounds and can't go up a flight of stairs without breathing hard---at 22 years old.

I don't think he's an MD signed athlete there bud. Got it wrong, Centopani is MD's favorite boy. He write a column each month and post online.

You said, you "don't think", so we  don't really know. Centopani's the real deal, reminds of a aesthetic version of Mike Matarazzo.  He deserve all the exposure he gets, he is needed in the IFBB.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2007, 02:08:54 PM »

Moron, Trey isn't even sponsored by MD!  Why would he give two shits what they thought?  The facts are that BSN wanted him to compete this year, but he wanted to lay off and gain size/mass. 

Wait and see what 25 weeks of dieting does to Trey, he will be unstoppable at the USA's next year! 

I am having a flashback about all the old TB threads and how everyone is ragging on him b/cause everyone is so fin jealous.....Don't understand it?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2007, 02:13:09 PM »
Moron, Trey isn't even sponsored by MD!  Why would he give two shits what they thought?  The facts are that BSN wanted him to compete this year, but he wanted to lay off and gain size/mass. 

Wait and see what 25 weeks of dieting does to Trey, he will be unstoppable at the USA's next year! 

I am having a flashback about all the old TB threads and how everyone is ragging on him b/cause everyone is so fin jealous.....Don't understand it?

Trey is HUGE, but he has won one show that had ok competition at best, and all of the sudden people are calling him the future mr.o and other stupid shit like that.  Does he have potential?  Of course he does, but there are alot of good superheavyweights out there and to say that he will be "unstoppable" at next years USA's is just plain ignorant. 

MadJimF

• Getbig II
  • Dynamic Tension
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2008, 04:58:14 AM »
I agree, Trey looks great, just like Phil Heath did (Hyped and Delivered) Trey will do the same.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2008, 05:12:00 AM »
I agree, Trey looks great, just like Phil Heath did (Hyped and Delivered) Trey will do the same.

can you tell us the next 6 winning lotto numbers as well?
Here comes the money shot

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2008, 05:26:15 AM »

can you tell us the next 6 winning lotto numbers as well?

my fortune cookie can, but it never tells me which day to play those numbers
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2008, 06:57:46 AM »
No doubt he is a big dude, but he looks like hes 35+ years old. And its pretty crazy that he eats 10-11X a day.  :o..he must be on the shitter all day.

LOLZ to him plugging BSN :).....

X

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2008, 06:59:21 AM »
cant be healthy to be so big at that age.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2008, 07:17:10 AM »
I am curious to see what he looks dieted down
X

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2008, 07:25:01 AM »
Opinions with intent to hurt or defame are of no worth to anyone and can only show inner turmoil of one's self.
You destroyed young kid without mercy....Go for it!! ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2008, 07:42:22 AM »
its a jay cutler copy including the bloathed head.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »
No doubt he is a big dude, but he looks like hes 35+ years old. And its pretty crazy that he eats 10-11X a day.  :o..he must be on the shitter all day.

LOLZ to him plugging BSN :).....

you don't honestly believe that he eats that much do you?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2008, 10:31:32 AM »

Way to bump old threads...putz.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2008, 10:34:34 AM »
trey won't live 2 see another stage

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2008, 01:43:11 PM »
I feel Trey will be pro within 3  pro qualifiers he competes in. It does not matter how many shows youhave done - it matters how you look and this kid looks great!

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2008, 01:45:23 PM »
man holy fuckin shit..how tall is this guy? he looks pretty tall in the interview?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2008, 02:34:54 PM »
Y'all quit hatin on the Barely Legal Freak 8)