Author Topic: MY VOTE FOR OWNAGE OF THE YEAR HAS TO TRUE ADONIS FOR OWNING.......  (Read 8609 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: MY VOTE FOR OWNAGE OF THE YEAR HAS TO TRUE ADONIS FOR OWNING.......
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2007, 11:31:29 AM »
Those pics are not Sarcasm.  He posted shots that looked better than those anyhow, but everyone loves to CLING to the idea that those shots are still somehow his.   What's funnier is that even if those shots were of Sarcasm he'd still look better than 90% of Getbig posters.   Y'all need to get your shit straight.

I liked it better when sarcasm was unknown...made for better entertainment...you know,guys working non stop trying to "out" him.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2007, 12:19:19 PM »

Post a face pic dave you fat fuck.

Biggest owning in getbig history this year was fatcasm. hands down. end of story. period. no argument.

"ha ha ha ha ha hard to beleive squatfatty was exposed a little over 6 months ago.... Grin

"The Squadfather formerly known as "sarcasm" and previous to that "mirz" and previous to the "daverelli" on here as DP stated has been exposed as a disgusting looking fatbody who has a terrible physique and is let's just say he's not very popular with the ladies due to his looks and waistline and 35% bfat....his claim to fame is "owning" people and flaming and degrading everyone he can online for attention. he is very inflammatory with homosexual racial and verbal insults to everyone he can find on getbig. ron has allowed this childish behavior to go on as THE Squad and a large majority of people left and the rest of the regulars are tired of it and squadfather melted down last night and posted that pic in the blue tshirt and 50 chins. after that pic was posted he was regognized as a troll named "HBK" on anabolic review and pics were found of him which are posted above. he claims monster lifts and measurements saying he squats 545 deep and benches and deads in the 400's and looks like he has never seen the inside of a gym...he does eat a lot fo shit food that is apparent. He claims those shirtless pics aren't him but WHAT HE FAILS TO ADMIT HE LOOKS WORSE IN THE BLUE T SHIRT PICS....
he could settle it all by posting a face pic but won't, we all know it's him and anyway like said he is a disgusting fat body that will be flamed endlessly into oblivion from now on.
He also hangs from super google true anus adam r abeles nuts who considers him an ally and "he's not that fat"

owned.

cliff notes complete."

never forget who this fatbody is and how sorry he looks....let this king of fat have it boys..he's a big time loser...

Can't wait for this fatbody to deny everything.  This guy has been posing all along and most of the people knew it but now it's time to really oust this P.O.S.  He has many other gimmicks that will come on here and support him.  But, it's all bullshit."

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46648

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2007, 12:35:04 PM »
here he is looking lean

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2007, 12:49:06 PM »
here he is looking lean

Do you think that chain hanging down is for his heavy bag or his fern?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2007, 05:34:47 PM »

Post a face pic dave you fat fuck.

Biggest owning in getbig history this year was fatcasm. hands down. end of story. period. no argument.

"ha ha ha ha ha hard to beleive squatfatty was exposed a little over 6 months ago.... Grin

"The Squadfather formerly known as "sarcasm" and previous to that "mirz" and previous to the "daverelli" on here as DP stated has been exposed as a disgusting looking fatbody who has a terrible physique and is let's just say he's not very popular with the ladies due to his looks and waistline and 35% bfat....his claim to fame is "owning" people and flaming and degrading everyone he can online for attention. he is very inflammatory with homosexual racial and verbal insults to everyone he can find on getbig. ron has allowed this childish behavior to go on as THE Squad and a large majority of people left and the rest of the regulars are tired of it and squadfather melted down last night and posted that pic in the blue tshirt and 50 chins. after that pic was posted he was regognized as a troll named "HBK" on anabolic review and pics were found of him which are posted above. he claims monster lifts and measurements saying he squats 545 deep and benches and deads in the 400's and looks like he has never seen the inside of a gym...he does eat a lot fo shit food that is apparent. He claims those shirtless pics aren't him but WHAT HE FAILS TO ADMIT HE LOOKS WORSE IN THE BLUE T SHIRT PICS....
he could settle it all by posting a face pic but won't, we all know it's him and anyway like said he is a disgusting fat body that will be flamed endlessly into oblivion from now on.
He also hangs from super google true anus adam r abeles nuts who considers him an ally and "he's not that fat"

owned.

cliff notes complete."

never forget who this fatbody is and how sorry he looks....let this king of fat have it boys..he's a big time loser...

Can't wait for this fatbody to deny everything.  This guy has been posing all along and most of the people knew it but now it's time to really oust this P.O.S.  He has many other gimmicks that will come on here and support him.  But, it's all bullshit."

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46648

LOL - classic  ;D
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2007, 05:36:39 PM »
here he is looking lean

Lean being a BBQ'd pork sausage ready to explode when pierced by a fork...
K

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2007, 05:47:58 PM »
This is another OWNING that should never be forgotten McFarland owning Anus into oblivion with a perfect pyschological assesment of the sad little clown-
"
Looks like you're gearing up for another big run of your bullshit hate and anti-bodybuilding propoganda. Adam, if you're still under 170 pounds at your height, nothing's gonna have changed.  Nobody's gonna give a shit, no matter how lean, or how unconventional your methods.  End of story.   

I'm guessing that once you do achieve the most awe-inspiring, functional and universally-appreciable physiques on the planet, that you will stop saying negative things about people on the internet on a perpetual basis.  Your behavior is never seen among the truly successful. 

I wanna ask you, Adam...what price would be too much to pay for that accomplishment?  Of having built the most admired physique on the planet?  Living to 70 instead of 90 or 100?  "Risk" of incarceration?  People suspecting that you achieved that physique the "easy," or according to them, "immoral" way?  What if steroids or diet/training techniques that you do not currently employ were actually the "only" way to achieve what you are ultimately wanting to achieve?  Would you be willing to do "what it takes" then, without the ability to claim any of the methods involved as being of your own unique conception?  Would having the best physique on the planet be enough to make you feel special or appreciated?  Or could it be that you don't truly believe you have the genetics to create the true physique of your dreams, and that you feel you'll need to produce your best presentation whose shortcomings will be excused because of it's being "pretty good, considering?"  For example, "considering" that you didn't really even try.  "Considering" that you ate whatever you wanted to.  "Considering" that you did no cardio.  "Considering" that you didn't even eat protein, much less take steroids.  "Considering" that you don't even care about bodybuilding anyway.

Could this be your motivation here?  Lately you've tried to explain that you are only motivated to "help" because of your "care" for these people.  I want you to ask yourself how "helping" these people could ever be considered enabling them to do something that they, by definition, needed you to be able to achieve, when you will not have indicated that you needed THEM for any part of your existence, other than the praise they stand to offer you, on account of what would then be perceived by them as your superiority to them. You are only seeking to "help" yourself.  No one wants to achieve anything they don't suspect they could have ultimately figured out on their own, regardless of how much your "help" stands to improve the quality of their lives.  They must be able to assume themselves in some way responsible for their own success. 

Show some humility.  Show some vulnerability.  Show that you're fallible.  Admit mistakes.  Acknowledge defeat.  Where's the deadlift video?  Just say that you thought you could do it but couldn't.  We'll understand.  Your having approximated your abilities incorrectly does not mean that you are a failure.  But we're going to assume that until you just say you were wrong on issues such as this one, that you yourself do innately believe yourself to be a failure and have an very self-limiting inability to consciously face that you may have been prone to error.  It shows a blatant inability to be true to YOURSELF and for that reason no one is able to trust your competency.  This is universal law.  Hitler had this same inability.  In the end, he killed himself rather than face that he may have been wrong in some of his fundamental-most assumptions, and in denial of this, he waged war with the world until the bitter end, took many innocent lives, and hurt many of the survivors in unspeakable ways in the process.  The world was vulnerable to this at the time because it hadn't seen someone appear so sure of himself to that extent and be wrong before.  We now know that insanity has no boundaries and your ego, like Hitler's, knows no boundaries.  I believe that you would destroy us all before admitting that you were anything but the most superior individual on the planet.  Look how you left Tweeter hanging.  When you're wrong, you just disappear until you think we've forgotten.  Thank God most of us have the sense enough not to listen to you.  You are a hateful, selfish, jealous person and you are a festering sore on the sport of bodybuilding. 

Until you've learned better how to "play the game," Adam, just go away.  Please.  You are not concerned for anyone's health, or the betterment of society.  You attack people here because they make you feel inferior, and your posts here simply reinforce the legitimacy of the notion that you indeed are.  Recognize that nothing truly great has ever been achieved in strict compliance with the stated moral values of a society, but rather by guidance of the much more trustworthy and heartfelt moral compass held personally by the greats having achieved these feats worthy of mention and demanding of our most genuine appreciation. 

Meldown, hope this helps, I'm just saying, etc.  I just hope you'll consider some of this and STFU until you've got something positive to say."   

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2007, 05:51:14 PM »
Holy Shit....I come back the check the board and what do I find...the HOLY GRAIL of self-ownage.

Squad, dude....you need to drop out of society for 12 months, go and work out and come back with new pics.

Number 1 - you have a 38-40 inch waist and what looks to be a 40 inch chest -no back, no lats, traps, shoulders....nothing. YOu have a 17.5 inch fatcep with no definition.
Number 2 - you have NO LEGS & CALVES at all
Number 3 - You seem to only "train" arms because that's what you think is macho, I think....
Number 4 - All kidding aside, you are an obese indicidual. YOu need to diet down, bitch.....drop the fries, burgers and pizza
Number 5 - you owe MANY here an apology - Why you ask?? because you slam dudes that look 100X better that you and you come off like you're some kind of Olympian contender.

Funny thing is, when this pic was analyzed an posted......POOF...you were gone. What say you now, Squad??

Too the dude who posted this pic - WELL DONE!!! YOU OWNED SQUAD BIGTIME!!!! He deserves it - he only did it to himself.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2007, 05:54:04 PM »
ha ha windex father!!!
This is a guy that runs past mirrors terrorized by them like a vampire is.... ;D

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2007, 05:58:09 PM »
ha ha windex father!!!
This is a guy that runs past mirrors terrorized by them like a vampire is.... ;D

HOly crap...this one is even better......

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2007, 07:54:25 PM »
When you finally get to see the guys behind the names is it any wonder that they are filled with despair and self-loathing. Imagine being an 'expert' on a bodybuilding site and not being able to deliver the goods? We call that being a dreamer and part of that is being oblivious of who and what you are. Maybe Squad could train with Goodrum and between them might develop an average physique.

The Mr Getbig revealed the standard of many of the posters here. When the fat is discarded hardly any muscle remains. It is funny is an odd sort of way. I still am amazed at the crap originating from many wannabes.

Here is the guy who proclaimed he could easily win the Mr Getbig with his superior size and trademark calves!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2007, 08:01:56 PM »
When you finally get to see the guys behind the names is it any wonder that they are filled with despair and self-loathing. Imagine being an 'expert' on a bodybuilding site and not being able to deliver the goods? We call that being a dreamer and part of that is being oblivious of who and what you are. Maybe Squad could train with Goodrum and between them might develop an average physique.

The Mr Getbig revealed the standard of many of the posters here. When the fat is discarded hardly any muscle remains. It is funny is an odd sort of way. I still am amazed at the crap originating from many wannabes.

Here is the guy who proclaimed he could easily win the Mr Getbig with his superior size and trademark calves!

haha so true Vince!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2007, 09:17:01 PM »
The sad part is Squad would have taken third against Guns and Goodrum.  Squad for a guy who preaches on the training board and puts down everyone here, why are your tits so big.  I mean NO chest just TITS.  Hey, if you kill yourself since being exposed tape it so someone can put it on YouTube.  Weird how your shit comes around and bites you isn't it. hahaha epic Squad meltdown! hahahah

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2007, 09:19:54 PM »
The sad part is Squad would have taken third against Guns and Goodrum.  Squad for a guy who preaches on the training board and puts down everyone here, why are your tits so big.  I mean NO chest just TITS.  Hey, if you kill yourself since being exposed tape it so someone can put it on YouTube.  Weird how your shit comes around and bites you isn't it. hahaha epic Squad meltdown! hahahah

"Bro," you weigh in excess of 600 lbs.  You are the LAST person who should be talking about someone else's weight...

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2007, 09:33:38 PM »
  I love seeing Squadpussy gettin the reality hit. Good shit. You see Pandabearmonium- Onlyme does not go around and aimlessly attacking people in the manner of Squatfarter. It matters not what the condition of Onlyme is. Squattopee has done nothing in his life and, only insultsthose who are about to or have accomplished something in their life. Onlyme has had a good run in his day and, hopefully will have a lot more to experience and, see. Onlyme has balls, he knew about his condition and, yet went to the Olympia knowing he would get some recognition. Good for him, seek motivation and, get results. I bet Onlyme will be in good shape one year from now. Post some shots and the squatfaggot will still be a delusional idiot.  ;D
h

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2007, 10:29:47 PM »
  I love seeing Squadpussy gettin the reality hit. Good shit. You see Pandabearmonium- Onlyme does not go around and aimlessly attacking people in the manner of Squatfarter. It matters not what the condition of Onlyme is. Squattopee has done nothing in his life and, only insultsthose who are about to or have accomplished something in their life. Onlyme has had a good run in his day and, hopefully will have a lot more to experience and, see. Onlyme has balls, he knew about his condition and, yet went to the Olympia knowing he would get some recognition. Good for him, seek motivation and, get results. I bet Onlyme will be in good shape one year from now. Post some shots and the squatfaggot will still be a delusional idiot.  ;D

Definite possibility bro. 

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2007, 11:51:24 PM »
What's the link to the ownage thread? 

I missed it

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2007, 12:25:23 AM »
thing is ...onlyme has walked the walk and now he can be fat and talk a lot...squad and the rest of the vampires are ALL talk with no accomplishments whatsoeva :'(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2007, 01:34:05 AM »
"Bro," you weigh in excess of 600 lbs.  You are the LAST person who should be talking about someone else's weight...

Thats just it.  I am fat so I can talk about other fat people.  See I admit I fat.  At no time have I ever said the contrary.  I have had my glory days and I have been in great shape and I took advantage of it when I could.  Until I get back into shape I am fat and out of shape.  He is an asshole who makes fun of others who are obviously in better shape than he is.  He is a pretender.  You guys say I make fun of people too, but the people I make fun of deserve it.  I have never attacked someone unless they say something about me or start shit with others.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2007, 02:19:18 AM »
Thats just it.  I am fat so I can talk about other fat people.  See I admit I fat.  At no time have I ever said the contrary.  I have had my glory days and I have been in great shape and I took advantage of it when I could.  Until I get back into shape I am fat and out of shape.  He is an asshole who makes fun of others who are obviously in better shape than he is.  He is a pretender.  You guys say I make fun of people too, but the people I make fun of deserve it.  I have never attacked someone unless they say something about me or start shit with others.

Keith you can do it man