Author Topic: Squadfather - the king and exposed  (Read 39924 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Squadfatter says he's "the king around here"!
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2007, 07:28:07 AM »
Hes got more chins than the Chinese phone directory! :D

he is a steroid mule ..he hides amps between the folds! when he's not doublin as an incubator at a poultry farm! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2007, 07:47:56 AM »
http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46648 But I bet it even isn't him, just some guy from same loony bin. Squattopeeon cannot be more than 13 years old regarding that shit he writes. Guy in those pictures could be his personal nurse, who wipes his ass and change his diapers when he shits all over himself in one of those outburst of rage which he gets when someone doesn't agree with him.
ha ha ha ha ha hard to beleive squatfatty was exposed a little over 6 months ago.... ;D
"The Squadfather formerly known as "sarcasm" and previous to that "mirz" and previous to the "daverelli" on here as DP stated has been exposed as a disgusting looking fatbody who has a terrible physique and is let's just say he's not very popular with the ladies due to his looks and waistline and 35% bfat....his claim to fame is "owning" people and flaming and degrading everyone he can online for attention. he is very inflammatory with homosexual racial and verbal insults to everyone he can find on getbig. ron has allowed this childish behavior to go on as THE Squad and a large majority of people left and the rest of the regulars are tired of it and squadfather melted down last night and posted that pic in the blue tshirt and 50 chins. after that pic was posted he was regognized as a troll named "HBK" on anabolic review and pics were found of him which are posted above. he claims monster lifts and measurements saying he squats 545 deep and benches and deads in the 400's and looks like he has never seen the inside of a gym...he does eat a lot fo shit food that is apparent. He claims those shirtless pics aren't him but WHAT HE FAILS TO ADMIT HE LOOKS WORSE IN THE BLUE T SHIRT PICS....
he could settle it all by posting a face pic but won't, we all know it's him and anyway like said he is a disgusting fat body that will be flamed endlessly into oblivion from now on.
He also hangs from super google true anus adam r abeles nuts who considers him an ally and "he's not that fat"

owned.

cliff notes complete."

never forget who this fatbody is and how sorry he looks....let this king of fat have it boys..he's a big time loser... :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2007, 07:50:30 AM »
he is a steroid mule ..he hides amps between the folds! when he's not doublin as an incubator at a poultry farm! ;D
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2007, 07:52:48 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

You go fat white racist boy!!! go fat white racist boy..broke unemployed eat that gov't cheese and cash that check you fat disgusting white trash POS.... :o

"The Squadfather formerly known as "sarcasm" and previous to that "mirz" and previous to the "daverelli" on here as DP stated has been exposed as a disgusting looking fatbody who has a terrible physique and is let's just say he's not very popular with the ladies due to his looks and waistline and 35% bfat....his claim to fame is "owning" people and flaming and degrading everyone he can online for attention. he is very inflammatory with homosexual racial and verbal insults to everyone he can find on getbig. ron has allowed this childish behavior to go on as THE Squad and a large majority of people left and the rest of the regulars are tired of it and squadfather melted down last night and posted that pic in the blue tshirt and 50 chins. after that pic was posted he was regognized as a troll named "HBK" on anabolic review and pics were found of him which are posted above. he claims monster lifts and measurements saying he squats 545 deep and benches and deads in the 400's and looks like he has never seen the inside of a gym...he does eat a lot fo shit food that is apparent. He claims those shirtless pics aren't him but WHAT HE FAILS TO ADMIT HE LOOKS WORSE IN THE BLUE T SHIRT PICS....
he could settle it all by posting a face pic but won't, we all know it's him and anyway like said he is a disgusting fat body that will be flamed endlessly into oblivion from now on.
He also hangs from super google true anus adam r abeles nuts who considers him an ally and "he's not that fat"

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2007, 07:54:08 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

You go fat white racist boy!!! go fat white racist boy..broke unemployed eat that gov't cheese and cash that check you fat disgusting white trash POS.... :o

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46648   :-*

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2007, 07:59:47 AM »
You go fat white racist boy!!! go fat white racist boy..broke unemployed eat that gov't cheese and cash that check you fat disgusting white trash POS

Look, you do a diservice to the entire website when you post pathetically stupid and juvinile insults such as the above. You posting that doesnt abuse SF, you in fact are abusing yourself. Leave the insults to the members with sharper wit, stick to copying and pasting others who are more adept at abusing others.

Thank you- That is all.

pushinweight

« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2007, 08:47:46 AM »
It's about time this idiot is exposed.  He has to be the most annoying poster on the Internet.  This fat pig puts down everyone and he has never touched a weight.  Bet he goes on other boards on other subjects and pretends there too.  This fat piglet is disgusting.  But he has some nice titties.  Keep it up Squad like Onlyme says you are always good for a laugh.  The joke of Getbig. 

pushinweight

FAT SQUADFATHER EXPOSED!
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2007, 08:52:50 AM »
ha ha ha ha ha hard to beleive squatfatty was exposed a little over 6 months ago.... Grin

owned.

cliff notes complete."

never forget who this fatbody is and how sorry he looks....let this king of fat have it boys..he's a big time loser...

Can't wait for this fatbody to deny everything.  This guy has been posing all along and most of the people knew it but now it's time to really oust this P.O.S.  He has many other gimmicks that will come on here and support him.  But, it's all bullshit.

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46648

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2007, 08:52:57 AM »

Isn't Squad the biggest of the non-pro-BB GetBiggers?

He seems cool enough to me.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2007, 08:59:50 AM »
Isn't Squad the biggest of the non-pro-BB GetBiggers?

He seems cool enough to me.
no, that would be onlyme then tubby SF

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: FAT SQUADFATHER EXPOSED!
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2007, 09:02:00 AM »
ok, why does he sit with no clothes on at the computer

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2007, 09:03:22 AM »
hahahahaa, yep i'm obese here. :D why not post you pictures so we can see this huge 250 pounds of muscle monster that you are. ;D

pushinweight

« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2007, 09:07:51 AM »
ok, why does he sit with no clothes on at the comuper

I think we know why he does.  He enjoys looking at BB's (men in general) and pretending he is back stage rubbing oil all over the boys.  This guy is about as gay as you can get.  His anger and avoidance makes it so apparent.  He dodges shit as if he was in a dodgeball competition.  This slob has a lot of balls talking shit to anyone.  No bigger loser than Squad.  Good job man you are the King of Getbig.  the King of Delusional Idiots. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2007, 09:08:14 AM »
hahahahaa, yep i'm obese here. :D why not post you pictures so we can see this huge 250 pounds of muscle monster that you are. ;D
the puter pics at the monitor,  the chubby chasers will adore it...nice nipples are they pierced? ha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2007, 09:09:13 AM »
hahahahaa, like i said, two little skinny/fat chickenshits afraid to post their pictures. :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2007, 09:10:06 AM »
so why is he "exposed"?

spinnis

« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2007, 09:10:25 AM »

I dont get it, you post 2 photos that only shows youre arms,
you are still as fat as the photos posted above...

affy

« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2007, 09:12:48 AM »
one face picture would clear your name

its that easy...you holding it off by posting these transparent window shots just digs your hole even deeper

spinnis

« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2007, 09:14:11 AM »

Epic belly sticking out further then chest and 12inch calves?? :S

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2007, 09:15:08 AM »
one face picture would clear your name

its that easy...you holding it off by posting these transparent window shots just digs your hole even deeper
i'll do it when you post just one picture of yourself. :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2007, 09:15:23 AM »
the one with your shag cut is nice, why r u covering your chest?  need a bra or what?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2007, 09:15:25 AM »
Personally, I don't see the big deal myself

relatively speaking he doesn't look too bad in any of the pics..yes, he is not 225lb at 5% BF
I don't have a problem with the way that he looks

chances are he is just making his outrageous comments to get a rise out of people. And I truly hope that offline he is smarter than some of his racist comments would suggest.  

If you take him too seriously you need to reflect on why someone that you have never met, visiting a messaging board and only using his keyboard has control of your emotions.

he is a fat troll that makes fun of people..most sites of them..he just happens to devote most of his waking moments to it.
Here comes the money shot

pushinweight

« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2007, 09:17:30 AM »
hahahahaa, like i said, two little skinny/fat chickenshits afraid to post their pictures. :D

Wow there are those professional window pics again.  ahahaha are you really that stupid or is this an act.  Chubby get out of the closet and away from the table.  Join a gym, start working out.  You can do it.  you are 17 years old.  You have time.  Get out of the trailer (wash the windows by the way) and go to a gym!

Here is my pic.  i took it with your camera.  Don't I look great like you do.  I must be monster delusional too.

spinnis

« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2007, 09:18:55 AM »
And look at that eyebrow probably iraqi or paki I would guess ... ?

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2007, 09:19:31 AM »
It looks like he has some muscle under the fat though. Calves look small.