Author Topic: Indians-redsox  (Read 2948 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Indians-redsox
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 07:49:55 AM »
They are saying that Dice-K will do better next year..who knows. Theo tried to help bolster the pen..he thought he was getting a decent pitcher but its on Francona to stop troting him out there. He sucked during the season after we got him. He did well in Texas. Anyway the Pats have Miami, thats always an adventure. 
L

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 08:01:38 AM »
Legitimate question - Francona's getting ransacked for bringing in Gagne in game two, but what were his other options?  Lester and Wakefield?  Had Delcarmen already been brought in?
Y

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 08:09:36 AM »
I know....what about the line-up. No Jacoby. My girlfriend is from Missouri and a Cards fan so she likes to see JD Drew hit. I refer to him as shithead. Hey shithead is up, oh forget it he popped to 2nd base. How much are they paying that guy? Francona has options to get some guys out there to hit. I'd like to see them do something to shake things up.
L

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 12:24:47 AM »
I can give you 103 million reasons how the sox could lose a game 7 at Fenway.

francona would have a quick hook if dice k struggles. 

if clev is going to win this series they have to get game 6. beating the sox at home in a game 7 is just not gonna happen.

body88

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 08:44:14 PM »
Red sox win 12 - 2!!!  JD Drew with 5 rbi's including a grand slam of Carmona! Schill was money! Hopefully they can pull the win out tommorow.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 08:47:42 PM »
And we'll see u tommorrow night ;D...oh yeah Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 08:57:08 PM »
And I'll be there, we've got shitty centerfield bleacher seats but I'll effin be there.

What a win, the Sox absolutely destroyed Carmona tonight. It wasn't even close. What a game. And Schilling sacking up and doing what needed to be done.

Let's go, 1 more win and it's on to the WS. If they come back from this they'll be the only team to have ever come back more than once.

;D

If you're a sports fan and live in New England it just doesn't get better than this.

body88

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 09:12:53 PM »
And I'll be there, we've got shitty centerfield bleacher seats but I'll effin be there.

What a win, the Sox absolutely destroyed Carmona tonight. It wasn't even close. What a game. And Schilling sacking up and doing what needed to be done.

Let's go, 1 more win and it's on to the WS. If they come back from this they'll be the only team to have ever come back more than once.

;D

If you're a sports fan and live in New England it just doesn't get better than this.

Lucky bastard! I went to the alcs in 2004. What a time to be sports fan in NE eh?

Pats 6 - 0

Sox possibly on the way to the world series

BC the number two college football team in the nation

Celts looking great

Bruins beat the rangers tonight

Wow

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 09:38:55 PM »
Red sox win 12 - 2!!!  JD Drew with 5 rbi's including a grand slam of Carmona! Schill was money! Hopefully they can pull the win out tommorow.

its about time jd did something to earn some of that money. i know theo loved seeing that.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2007, 04:44:54 PM »
francona would have a quick hook if dice k struggles. 

if clev is going to win this series they have to get game 6. beating the sox at home in a game 7 is just not gonna happen.

;D