Author Topic: An usual date i'd like to share with the bros...  (Read 3773 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
An usual date i'd like to share with the bros...
« on: October 13, 2007, 01:30:57 PM »

Alright, i've met this nice educated pretty tall girl with good genetics at a wedding. We exchanged #'s, after the wedding we spoke for about a week. Then we went out on a date, had a good time. The day after the date i text her and she text me back, everything was cool. Same day of the text message, later that night i called her left a voice message just a regular one. She didn't call back?
A week went by, and still no calls from her. So then i'm thinking hmm alright maybe she's one of those chicks that'd like to get chased a bit no? So i called her up again after 1 week, left a message and a day after she still didn't call back?

What's the deal with this girl?

Thanks
#

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: An usual date i'd like to share with the bros...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 01:36:31 PM »
forget about her

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 01:52:56 PM »
Same thing some of my friends told, let her come to me and all this. Or dont call, text message her a last time to figure out what the deal is with something like "I'm not looking for anything serious right now, and i dont want you get the wrong idea but you got me worried since i haven't heard anything from you since we hung out". Now i could do that part, but then that'd be like 3 attempts for going after her too much, i probably should've just text her that message the 2nd time instead of calling.

But the question is, what do you think is the deal here? Could it be that she's 4yrs older than me? But then again she knew my age before she even gave me her #.

On 2nd thought what really caught me off guard is, this has never happened to me? Strange
#

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 02:17:11 PM »
Big Nav, She is over you. You shouldn't call her anymore, your probably scaring her. Your breath must of stunk and she is over you. She didn't even put out, so it's unlikely that she wanted even a one night stand. You turned her off somehow on your date. Or better yet, she was probably drunk at thde wedding and you looked like a decent guy when she was 6 bottles of cheap champange under, so when she was sober, you looked like your picture, a big piece of hanging shit.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 02:21:20 PM »
Big Nav, She is over you. You shouldn't call her anymore, your probably scaring her. Your breath must of stunk and she is over you. She didn't even put out, so it's unlikely that she wanted even a one night stand. You turned her off somehow on your date.

True, might be a point there. But i treated her like a nice humble guy i am, made her laugh and what not. So yeah she probably played it off for having a good time until the next day after the date and still responded to my text message but not my call? Hmm

#

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 02:27:22 PM »
forget about her
agree.

Big Nav, there are billions of other girls in this world, don't worry about this one. 
R

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 02:57:17 PM »
It's unfortunate but it is what it is. She either met someone else, or something bothered her, or maybe she just got busy or had an emergency.

Any way you cut it, just letting it go is healthiest. Maybe she'll come around, maybe not. At this point, you don't have much invested so don't be a stalker...just move on.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 04:22:11 PM »
if she doesnt contact you for a week despite you leaving messages she isnt interested period

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 04:24:55 PM »
No one is too busy that they can't make time for a simple phone call. Forget about her and find someone else. It happens to the best of us.
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 05:20:51 PM »
Same thing some of my friends told, let her come to me and all this. Or dont call, text message her a last time to figure out what the deal is with something like "I'm not looking for anything serious right now, and i dont want you get the wrong idea but you got me worried since i haven't heard anything from you since we hung out". Now i could do that part, but then that'd be like 3 attempts for going after her too much, i probably should've just text her that message the 2nd time instead of calling.

But the question is, what do you think is the deal here? Could it be that she's 4yrs older than me? But then again she knew my age before she even gave me her #.

On 2nd thought what really caught me off guard is, this has never happened to me? Strange
maybe she couldnt handle your monster 3 inch dick :o

bench

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 08:46:30 PM »
either forget her or stalk her

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 08:56:58 PM »
She is just playing hard to get.Keep calling her everyday......eventually she will answer to tell you to stop calling and then you can ask her what is up. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 09:28:32 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 10:18:42 PM »
she's playing hard to get....go for it

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2007, 02:38:24 AM »
she's playing hard to get....go for it

You mean she's delusional?

TopTraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2007, 07:03:11 AM »
Alright, i've met this nice educated pretty tall girl with good genetics at a wedding. We exchanged #'s, after the wedding we spoke for about a week. Then we went out on a date, had a good time. The day after the date i text her and she text me back, everything was cool. Same day of the text message, later that night i called her left a voice message just a regular one. She didn't call back?
A week went by, and still no calls from her. So then i'm thinking hmm alright maybe she's one of those chicks that'd like to get chased a bit no? So i called her up again after 1 week, left a message and a day after she still didn't call back?

What's the deal with this girl?

Thanks

She thinks you're a creep

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2007, 09:52:38 AM »
She thinks you're a creep

bang her best friend and send her pictures of it

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2007, 01:17:44 PM »
A) She saw the pictures of you oiled up and posing all over the net...or

B) Something you said, or how you reacted to something she talked about made her view you as a turn off rather than someone that she'd like to date.

Plenty of other fish in the sea dude....

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 01:29:39 PM »
either forget her or stalk her

She is just playing hard to get.Keep calling her everyday......eventually she will answer to tell you to stop calling and then you can ask her what is up. ;D

these 2 had me rolling on the floor laughing  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2007, 01:37:49 PM »
Big Nav, She is over you. You shouldn't call her anymore, your probably scaring her. Your breath must of stunk and she is over you. She didn't even put out, so it's unlikely that she wanted even a one night stand. You turned her off somehow on your date. Or better yet, she was probably drunk at thde wedding and you looked like a decent guy when she was 6 bottles of cheap champange under, so when she was sober, you looked like your picture, a big piece of hanging shit.

LOL

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 04:30:48 PM »

hire some dudes to "menace" her, and then jump out from behind a parked car and rescue her.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 04:43:43 PM »
hire some dudes to "menace" her, and then jump out from behind a parked car and rescue her.
LOL!
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2007, 05:18:36 PM »
Move on.

They want you to play chase and stuff and it's not worth it bro.. Or they might not even like you.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2007, 09:28:46 PM »
You mean she's delusional?

well see if it does not work then he asks her for the number of her friend (which he makes out to be the main reason he wanted to get with her in the first place) we see if the bitch is crazy or not and get revenge if things don't sway in our favor

It will ruin thier friendship, the girls figh tfor dominance of beauty, and she will look at her friend as a threat to her selection (Herbert spencer and darwins sexual selection)

BOOOOOOOM

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2007, 10:23:00 AM »
Read It, Learn It, Live it!!!   ;D