Author Topic: An usual date i'd like to share with the bros...  (Read 3758 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: An usual date i'd like to share with the bros...
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 11:31:52 AM »
lol awesome replies! I'm surprised nobody said "set up a tent outside her apartment"  :-\

Well i've spoken to a very close source of mine, and oh boy was it monster surprising. I was going to give you guys a brief intro. about why me and her, still to this date haven't talked. But then again i gotta get ready for work unlike some of you bastards.

In the meanwhile, what do you think was the response that i've found out about this chick? (this is going to be interesting)
#

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 01:30:48 PM »
...That she stopped responding cause you displayed homosexual tendencies during the date?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 01:47:25 PM »
Have a good day at GNC.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 07:44:49 PM »
Dude if she didn't call back fter a week shes not into you. period. No offense but cmon!

Just leave it alone.

You're castin your bait in the wrong waters. Time to reel it in, put on more bait and cast somwehere else  ;D

You'll catch something sooner or later. Hopefully not a whale.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 08:14:36 PM »
Seek new pussy or swallow your pride and call her ass up.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 08:22:06 PM »

forget the girl man.......... she didn't call back, one thing for sure her attention is somewhere else or someone else!
are you delusional?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2007, 08:30:38 PM »
Take a picture of a different girl blowing you, then send her a text message with that pic attached sayin " Wish you were here"

She'll call..........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 08:39:12 PM »
Alright, i've met this nice educated pretty tall girl with good genetics at a wedding. We exchanged #'s, after the wedding we spoke for about a week. Then we went out on a date, had a good time. The day after the date i text her and she text me back, everything was cool. Same day of the text message, later that night i called her left a voice message just a regular one. She didn't call back?
A week went by, and still no calls from her. So then i'm thinking hmm alright maybe she's one of those chicks that'd like to get chased a bit no? So i called her up again after 1 week, left a message and a day after she still didn't call back?

What's the deal with this girl?

Thanks

if you hit it off with her in any way, shape, or form she probably had a boyfriend or another "interest" before you came along and is thinking about that !

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 10:42:32 AM »
hire some dudes to "menace" her, and then jump out from behind a parked car and rescue her.

That's brilliant!! Would be even better if they "agreed" to it,took his money,and then kicked his ass right in front of her when he attemted the rescue!! hahaha That situation could work both ways.
          1) she could think he was a schmoe and laugh her ass of at him bleeding
          2) she could view him a hero for being so brave as to take on two guys(this could result in the very pitiful,but perfectly acceptable, sympathy f$%K)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2007, 10:30:47 PM »
lol awesome replies! I'm surprised nobody said "set up a tent outside her apartment"  :-\

Well i've spoken to a very close source of mine, and oh boy was it monster surprising. I was going to give you guys a brief intro. about why me and her, still to this date haven't talked. But then again i gotta get ready for work unlike some of you bastards.

In the meanwhile, what do you think was the response that i've found out about this chick? (this is going to be interesting)

She is white has a kid and doesnt want her kids to thnk that a fat mexicansamoan is thier dad...... just fucking with you.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2007, 10:50:38 PM »
Hold her parents as hostages