Author Topic: WHY is SAMI called "The Black-Smith" ?  (Read 1773 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
WHY is SAMI called "The Black-Smith" ?
« on: October 13, 2007, 05:24:26 PM »
Why is he called as such?  I seriously doubt he knows how to shoe a horse or mend a broad sword.  Where did this horrible and ill-fitting moniker come from?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: WHY is SAMI called "The Black-Smith" ?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 05:25:41 PM »
If you could read and not just cut & paste you would have read that his last name translates into BlackSmith if I recall.  Kind of like how Adonis translate into skinny, puny runt with no build.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 05:26:46 PM »
Why is he called as such?  I seriously doubt he knows how to shoe a horse or mend a broad sword.  Where did this horrible and ill-fitting moniker come from?

lol  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 05:35:19 PM »
If you could read and not just cut & paste you would have read that his last name translates into BlackSmith if I recall.  Kind of like how Adonis translate into skinny, puny runt with no build.
Mr. Obesity himself speaks!

I saw your pictures and my It is way worse than I or anyone could have imagined.  500 lbs of lumpy buttermilk.  Why don`t you join fat body support group in order to rectify your sorry plight.

Here are two books you can start with.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 05:37:01 PM »

I saw your pictures and my It is way worse than I or anyone could have imagined.  500 lbs of lumpy buttermilk.  Why don`t you join fat body support group in order to rectify your sorry plight.

onlyme could maybe lose the weight . . . what are you going to do about your bow-legged, splay-footed, flap-eared, balding self, dear?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 05:55:57 PM »

The sad about you is you can never get better.  You have the shittiest structure of anyone on Getbig yet you think you are something special.  Dude you are a skinny little man.  You have cut & paste ridiculous posts over and over.  You have no mind of your own and you live in an extreme fantasy world.  I can get better.  You can't.  I have made money with my body and I promise you, you wil never make money with what you have.  You are a person who can only dream but never have them turn into reality.  Sorry but I can't relate to that.  Even being as fat as I am now, I am still handed opportunities you can only dream about.  You really need to get a reality check and realize your best days are behind you and you are in for one shitty future with that attitude you have.  You're still young so maybe someday soon you will realize you are on the road to nowhere.  Being a great internet personality means nothing in the real world.  So yea I may be obese now, but that will change.  You on the other hand have nothing worthwhile to look forward too in your life.  Sorry dude but I will take my position over yours every day of the week.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 05:58:11 PM »
  Being a great internet personality means nothing in the real world. 

you mean "used to mean nothing."

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 06:00:44 PM »

Are you challenging his shoeing abilities?  Are you prepared for a duello?

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 06:02:32 PM »
You have the shittiest structure of anyone on Getbig yet you think you are something special.  Dude you are a skinny little man.
:-\

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 06:03:24 PM »
The sad about you is you can never get better.  You have the shittiest structure of anyone on Getbig yet you think you are something special.  Dude you are a skinny little man.  You have cut & paste ridiculous posts over and over.  You have no mind of your own and you live in an extreme fantasy world.  I can get better.  You can't.  I have made money with my body and I promise you, you wil never make money with what you have.  You are a person who can only dream but never have them turn into reality.  Sorry but I can't relate to that.  Even being as fat as I am now, I am still handed opportunities you can only dream about.  You really need to get a reality check and realize your best days are behind you and you are in for one shitty future with that attitude you have.  You're still young so maybe someday soon you will realize you are on the road to nowhere.  Being a great internet personality means nothing in the real world.  So yea I may be obese now, but that will change.  You on the other hand have nothing worthwhile to look forward too in your life.  Sorry dude but I will take my position over yours every day of the week.

Wow who the fuck is in the third morph? Has he never trained hamstrings in his life?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 06:03:33 PM »

Seeking attention thru misguided anger translates to the inner turmoil that is haunting your psyche.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 06:09:50 PM »
I have made money with my body

So has Derek Anthony.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 06:34:00 PM »
Yup. He said his last name is al Haddad (sp?) which translates as blacksmith. Pretty cool moniker I think.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 06:40:35 PM »
I can tell you why lonely me is called the milk curdler