Author Topic: damn dexter is narrow  (Read 6269 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
damn dexter is narrow
« on: October 13, 2007, 09:31:30 PM »
A lot of u guys were talkin bout how narrow sami the blacksmith is.........but look how narrow dexter is. he's barely wider than the back of the pec flye machine.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1209&Itemid=161

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: damn dexter is narrow
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 06:38:40 AM »
A lot of u guys were talkin bout how narrow sami the blacksmith is.........but look how narrow dexter is. he's barely wider than the back of the pec flye machine.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1209&Itemid=161

haha what does it matter? is he giving birth to your baby?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 06:42:40 AM »
Yup,Dexters really narrow.........yup...... ..OK..........right !
 ::)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 06:45:10 PM »
GODDAM!!! IS THERE ANY PRO BODYBUILDER OR UP AND COMING GUYS WHO HAVE ANYTHING RESEMBLING A PERSONALITY OR CHARISMA AT ALL!??!?!!?....or at least can say something INTERESTING!!?!?

all these guys just drone on and on in their monotone voices..."ummm this" and "ummm that". its fucking pathetic!! no wonder bb'ing has zero mainstream appeal. these guys all sound like idiots!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 02:27:47 AM »
i wish i was that narrow

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 02:44:13 AM »
GODDAM!!! IS THERE ANY PRO BODYBUILDER OR UP AND COMING GUYS WHO HAVE ANYTHING RESEMBLING A PERSONALITY OR CHARISMA AT ALL!??!?!!?....or at least can say something INTERESTING!!?!?

all these guys just drone on and on in their monotone voices..."ummm this" and "ummm that". its fucking pathetic!! no wonder bb'ing has zero mainstream appeal. these guys all sound like idiots!!
my feelings exactly. Dexter , nowadays a posterboy for structure and symetry gets bashed...he was the best on stage at the olympia in my opp. . What in the world can u ask for ?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 02:53:49 AM »
my feelings exactly. Dexter , nowadays a posterboy for structure and symetry gets bashed...he was the best on stage at the olympia in my opp. . What in the world can u ask for ?

dude hes saying dexter is boring not that he gets bashed

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 02:56:51 AM »
dude hes saying dexter is boring not that he gets bashed
ok....he's not kamali that's for sure....maybe dexter want's to show his body not his personality....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 03:01:56 AM »
ok....he's not kamali that's for sure....maybe dexter want's to show his body not his personality....
yep good point we cant all be john mcenroe

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 03:02:50 AM »
yep good point we cant all be john mcenroe
:D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 04:18:38 AM »
If thats narrow, I wanna be narrow too.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 04:19:25 AM »
If thats narrow, I wanna be narrow too.

hahahaha ok "figs"

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 07:12:44 AM »

very true..but didnt you know that already?

these guys are so obsessed with their bodies they never develop any other parts of themselves. (including personality)

one dimensional.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 08:19:14 AM »
I personally dont buy bodybuilding magazines or dvd's to see if a guy has a personality so whats that all about? Its the physique that matters
And funny how all the 'personalities'( aka Kamali ) never win anything.......

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 10:01:46 AM »
calves.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 10:21:48 AM »
it was a mini interview while he was doing a photo shoot wtf do you want him to do? idiots.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 10:35:45 AM »

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 09:56:58 PM »

SHIT I ALWAYS HAD FUN STUFF TO SAY....BUT THEY DONT LIKE IF YOU SAY ANYTHING IN JEST OR FUN..OR EVEN THE TRUTH..HEAVEN HELP YOU TRY AND AD EXCITIMENT TO BODYBUILDING

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 12:55:03 AM »
SHIT I ALWAYS HAD FUN STUFF TO SAY....BUT THEY DONT LIKE IF YOU SAY ANYTHING IN JEST OR FUN..OR EVEN THE TRUTH..HEAVEN HELP YOU TRY AND AD EXCITIMENT TO BODYBUILDING

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 04:44:20 AM »
altho you did fuck it up the last couple of years...

you were always one of the more entertaining guys, and had a personality and the ability to laugh at yourself..and the pathetic bb circus.

just saw some youtube clips with on you the flex magazine show.(with shaun rai)..you were amazing back then....i think you were better in the 90s...(physique wise)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 04:52:50 AM »
All the guys who had at least a bit of personality are going. Lee (not totally gone, but its not looking good for him :() and Ruhl (retired). We need more bodybuilders with at least a bit of personality and charisma. Look how popular Arnie was back in his BB'ing days, and why, he had charisma and personality.
No doubt about it...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 04:58:05 AM »

Dude, it was right after the Olympia, you expect him to be animated and jumping around or something? And he wasn't saying "umm this" and "umm that". The interview was kinda good. Not everybody is going to talk like Shawn Ray. Maybe when you get to that type of conditioning and get to go to the Olympia maybe you'll know how it is...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 05:02:54 AM »

Maybe when you get to that type of conditioning and get to go to the Olympia maybe you'll know how it is...

Ouch !

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 05:07:28 AM »
Dude, it was right after the Olympia, you expect him to be animated and jumping around or something? And he wasn't saying "umm this" and "umm that". The interview was kinda good. Not everybody is going to talk like Shawn Ray. Maybe when you get to that type of conditioning and get to go to the Olympia maybe you'll know how it is...

so parker, tell us how it feels to be on the mr olympia stage  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 05:11:14 AM »

These guys ARE idiots, that's the problem.

I 'spoke' to Dexter at the FIBO in germany. can't call it speaking though, it was like talking to a wet sponge.