Author Topic: Chris Faildo trains on egg whites, not drugs for 2007 World Men's Championships  (Read 14000 times)

pushinweight

motherfu cking lying asshat. wtf is wrong with these little shits....

you don't have to run around yelling your juiced to the gills but don't flat out LIE to everyone. at least he's not as bad as skip lacour by whoring his books and bogus supps to other "naturals" who want to look like him. ::)

Okay settle down Chris. 

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
hes 5ft 6 and 165... its very believable...didnt he work with Milos? along with another malaysian bber?

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV

Chris is a humble, personable guy. Good luck to him. Obviously he is doing what he loves for a living.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
motherfu cking lying asshat. wtf is wrong with these little shits....

you don't have to run around yelling your juiced to the gills but don't flat out LIE to everyone. at least he's not as bad as skip lacour by whoring his books and bogus supps to other "naturals" who want to look like him. ::)

competitive bb is all lies, steroids and gaping anuses. as i said before.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
MD interviewed Chris Faildo at the 2007 Team Universe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJiVzkgNez0

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Faildo to end incredible career
Honolulu Advertiser October 18, 2007
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2007/Oct/18/sp/hawaii710180365.html

( Photos by JEFF WIDENER | The Honolulu Advertiser)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

HONOLULU (AP) — Chris Faildo, who began lifting weights as a teenager, says it has taken him a bit longer — 26 years — to reach the pinnacle of his amateur bodybuilding career because he has avoided the drugs that are pervasive in the sport.

::)

Not only are these clowns morons, but they expect everyone else to be too...

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
  Chris is a humble, personable guy. Good luck to him. Obviously he is doing what he loves for a living.

Why is being humble so important to the guys on this board?

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV

never said it was important to everyone on this board, thats just your assertion. perhaps... humility is a respectful trait that most people admire.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
he is 165 lbs, please you cant think he is a juice head - not when you view his pics or see him in person. Respect those that just work hard.

Ya gotta remember that most of the naysayers wish they had a 15" arm and weighed 165 lbs SMOOTH, never mind ripped. Perhaps the worst thing about the extensive use of drugs is our sport is that it provides for a ready made excuse for all those that lack size due to GENETICS and/or training and diet.

Chris Faildo has an extensive history of drug free contests and lifestyle. He is a class act and has an impressive physique without drugs. That just pisses the naysayers off and they have to attack him to keep the "drugs are the only way" myth alive.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Ya gotta remember that most of the naysayers wish they had a 15" arm and weighed 165 lbs SMOOTH, never mind ripped. Perhaps the worst thing about the extensive use of drugs is our sport is that it provides for a ready made excuse for all those that lack size due to GENETICS and/or training and diet.

Chris Faildo has an extensive history of drug free contests and lifestyle. He is a class act and has an impressive physique without drugs. That just pisses the naysayers off and they have to attack him to keep the "drugs are the only way" myth alive.
Faildo has admitted to using DRUGS for attaining his conditioning. See my earlier post.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It's really amazing isn't it, people staring at bodyweight to determine a juicer.

Look at the quality instead.

If you go to ThermoLife's homepage it says Faildo loved Triacana, which is potent thyroid drug. Obviously not opposed to using drugs to get ripped. Just because it was sold OTC doesn't make it a food supplement. It's a D-R-U-G, a damn potent one at that. So it has always been more than egg whites that got him ripped.

The drug/strong supplement line is quite grey in areas like this, so technically one might consider him to have used a NON natural supplement. To me drugs are any banned substances that pose a clear advantage and are against the rules. The main point is to follow the rules and be able to be open about what you did to prepare your body for a show. When the typical pro operates outside the actual drug laws to merely compete it makes one wonder what is up???? (*BTW, I am against the drug laws!) In other words, ANYBODY can obtain the supplement he used via open , legal means. Much of the typical roid use reauires one the break the law.
 With everything from sunbeds and pro tan to whey protein , the sport is hardly 100% "natural", I mean c'mon we don't lift rocks and eat raw meat  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
The drug/strong supplement line is quite grey in areas like this, so technically one might consider him to have used a NON natural supplement. To me drugs are any banned substances that pose a clear advantage and are against the rules. The main point is to follow the rules and be able to be open about what you did to prepare your body for a show. When the typical pro operates outside the actual drug laws to merely compete it makes one wonder what is up???? (*BTW, I am against the drug laws!) In other words, ANYBODY can obtain the supplement he used via open , legal means. Much of the typical roid use reauires one the break the law.
 With everything from sunbeds and pro tan to whey protein , the sport is hardly 100% "natural", I mean c'mon we don't lift rocks and eat raw meat  ;D
Yes, and that's why he could just as well have used dimethyltestosterone, Halodrol, M1T, Formestane, desoxymethyltestosterone, ATD and etc, etc. None of these are/were any less legal than Triacana. None of these are any less steroids than Testosterone and Dianabol. If legality is the only deciding factor here, what you have is a heavily juiced athlete.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Yes, and that's why he could just as well have used dimethyltestosterone, Halodrol, M1T, Formestane, desoxymethyltestosterone, ATD and etc, etc. None of these are/were any less legal than Triacana. None of these are any less steroids than Testosterone and Dianabol. If legality is the only deciding factor here, what you have is a heavily juiced athlete.

Yeah youre totally right! they also should also not claim to be natural if they take sudafed or ephedrine..damn liars!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare they.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

To me the LEGAL issue is the main issue and in my humble opinion Van B, you are missing my key pt here.
I could care less what Chris uses to prepare for a show. However, the products you named are pretty mild compared to real hardcore drugs. Plus, the BIG issue is that when a bodybuilder uses the hardcore stuff, they risk breaking the law. The legal stuff may be in some gray area in terms of being a drug, but NOBODY gets busted by useing them, with the roids one can get busted.

Once again, the current hardcore drug use, un-checked , essentially REQUIRES a bodybuilder who wants to be pro to use those drugs and thus be forced to break the drug laws.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
To me the LEGAL issue is the main issue and in my humble opinion Van B, you are missing my key pt here.
I could care less what Chris uses to prepare for a show. However, the products you named are pretty mild compared to real hardcore drugs. Plus, the BIG issue is that when a bodybuilder uses the hardcore stuff, they risk breaking the law. The legal stuff may be in some gray area in terms of being a drug, but NOBODY gets busted by useing them, with the roids one can get busted.

Once again, the current hardcore drug use, un-checked , essentially REQUIRES a bodybuilder who wants to be pro to use those drugs and thus be forced to break the drug laws.
First of all, no, they are not weaker than "real hardcore drugs". Ask Disgusted about M1T. Shit is like Anadrol. They are very "real", and in fact were never really legal either. Triacana was the same, now taken off the market.

For you the legal aspect may be the most important.  Faildo doesn't talk about legality when he condemns "drugs". He is saying getting in his type of shape is possible without chemicals, meanwhile taking potent thyroid drugs. There are reports in scientific journals of this "supplement" causing long term thyroid problems. That's selling a false dream to kids, saying you are doing it "the healthy way".

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
Because they're unhappy with themselves and insecure. Like the million threads on what they need to be for women to like them.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Eggs are made out of chemicals too. They just come pre-assembled, that's all.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Lots of Faildo hate here.  Chris is a nice guy, trains hard year round, weighs his food pre cooked, and cooked, supplements year round.  He should be praised, not reviled.  Very disciplined individual who burns out training partners like crazy because of his intensity. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Lots of Faildo hate here.  Chris is a nice guy, trains hard year round, weighs his food pre cooked, and cooked, supplements year round.  He should be praised, not reviled.  Very disciplined individual who burns out training partners like crazy because of his intensity. 
most haters suspicion and envy natural bodybuilders, because they with weak-will and no discipline.
Haters post under their "user name" certainly have the advantage of speaking whatever you want .

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Hang on, he got caught for diuretics in the 1990's. FLEX magazine crusified him for it due to his 'natural' stance.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
First of all, no, they are not weaker than "real hardcore drugs". Ask Disgusted about M1T. Shit is like Anadrol. They are very "real", and in fact were never really legal either. Triacana was the same, now taken off the market.

For you the legal aspect may be the most important.  Faildo doesn't talk about legality when he condemns "drugs". He is saying getting in his type of shape is possible without chemicals, meanwhile taking potent thyroid drugs. There are reports in scientific journals of this "supplement" causing long term thyroid problems. That's selling a false dream to kids, saying you are doing it "the healthy way".

I think you would agree that if the over the counter the stuff worked like the "real stuff", the pros would use it.
Faildo is useing some cutting edge supplements and avoiding hardcore steroids.
The hardcore faithful don't want anyone to be able to develop a decent physique by legit means as that ends the drug myth and keeps the "ya gotta have drugs and lots of 'em" myth alive.
Plus, Chris Faildo is not massive and his appeal comes from his shape, symmetry and ripped ascpets of his physique.
The typical hardcore guy worships size above all else. To make a guy like Faildo as the ideal at a ripped 165lbs is NOT what the hardcore bunch advocates.
Look, Van B, if we want to split hairs and get technical , some of the gray area suppplements do merge into "drugs".
I think we both know that they are no way near as effective as roids or HGH, etc

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
chris faildo is an inspiration to say the least!

I thought Faildo was a bone smuggler?
As empty as paradise

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V

they (competitive bbs) are humble, lying drug addicts   ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
I think you would agree that if the over the counter the stuff worked like the "real stuff", the pros would use it.
Faildo is useing some cutting edge supplements and avoiding hardcore steroids.
The hardcore faithful don't want anyone to be able to develop a decent physique by legit means as that ends the drug myth and keeps the "ya gotta have drugs and lots of 'em" myth alive.
Plus, Chris Faildo is not massive and his appeal comes from his shape, symmetry and ripped ascpets of his physique.
The typical hardcore guy worships size above all else. To make a guy like Faildo as the ideal at a ripped 165lbs is NOT what the hardcore bunch advocates.
Look, Van B, if we want to split hairs and get technical , some of the gray area suppplements do merge into "drugs".
I think we both know that they are no way near as effective as roids or HGH, etc

your naive and wrong. faildo is using potent bb drugs, wether they are legal or not. he is not natural.

saying a guy is natural just because he isnt breaking the law is being very naive.
besides im sure he is using illegal drugs too.

using legality of drugs to classify a person as natural or not natural is idiotic. and its this loophole alot of guys like to use to pass themselves of as naturals. and its guys like you howie who believe em.

further you said "I think you would agree that if the over the counter the stuff worked like the "real stuff", the pros would use it."

is totally flawed argumentation..as the discussion was about guys who claim natural status yet use drugs that are almost as strong as the illegal drugs. also im sure most of the faildo type of guys also use illegal stuff.

they (the faildo type) are liars and certainly not natural.