Author Topic: undercover pro #28 bodybuilding.com  (Read 2099 times)

DariusYoung

• Getbig I
undercover pro #28 bodybuilding.com
« on: October 14, 2007, 03:12:40 AM »
Q: I just wanted you to know I love your column and all the info you provide. My question is if Dorian Yates was never injured and he competed in his prime today in the Ronnie Coleman era, would he place well in the Olympia or even beat Ronnie?

Answer: First let me say that if Dorian had not injured himself he would have progressed to being on stage at about 275 - 280 pounds, competition weight. That would be more than enough size to beat anyone in the game today. But that's not the reason he would have destroyed Ronnie in this era.

The destruction would have been sealed with his extraordinary conditioning that only Dorian has been able to achieve at that size. The grainy look he possessed was unbelievable to look at to say the least! Ronnie is very large and full but so would be Dorian with that extra conditioning that I feel would put him in the number 1 spot every time.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: undercover pro #28 bodybuilding.com
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 03:21:59 AM »
so its not craig who is undercover pro.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 03:22:56 AM »
Just another white mans opinion.

It's all opinions. Eye of the beholder.

I'd choose Arnold over Ronnie Or Yates.

This guy prefers mass with conditioning.

Bob basically pointed it out it was in fact Titus.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 03:39:17 AM »
imo..thats one stupid question to ask just any pro bber!.........

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 04:32:11 AM »
There were some pretty good parts to the undercover pro series. I think Titus even accused Chick of using synthol.

Lets get another series going!!
No doubt about it...

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 07:20:56 AM »
No offense to Dorian he was a great champion but during his last contests we witnessed his departure toward palumboism. Thats a one way ticket theres no coming back from. Your joints atrophy in size while your stomach expands, he wasn't the first and he wont be the last.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 08:09:56 AM »
If he never got injured,,,if,,,if,,,he got injured,,so he may of been able to accomplish it, but he didn't,,so Ronnie stands as the better of the two.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 08:14:06 AM »
If he never got injured,,,if,,,if,,,he got injured,,so he may of been able to accomplish it, but he didn't,,so Ronnie stands as the better of the two.

what age are you?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 08:15:42 AM »
Darius, welcome to the board

if you get the chance check out this thread, it is a short thread, only a couple of pages and discusses and compares Dorian and Ronnie.

I think that it is called the "truce thread", start from page 1 and see how far you get

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.0
Here comes the money shot

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 07:44:51 PM »
i somewhat agree. could you imagine dorain at 280lbs. with his back he would be unbeatable. of course his arms sucked but they would have to grow with that gain in weight.
irongearco.com

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 07:49:03 PM »
There were some pretty good parts to the undercover pro series. I think Titus even accused Chick of using synthol.

Lets get another series going!!

Titus didn't write all the undercover pro's.

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 07:53:15 PM »
Q: I just wanted you to know I love your column and all the info you provide. My question is if Dorian Yates was never injured and he competed in his prime today in the Ronnie Coleman era, would he place well in the Olympia or even beat Ronnie?

Answer: First let me say that if Dorian had not injured himself he would have progressed to being on stage at about 275 - 280 pounds, competition weight. That would be more than enough size to beat anyone in the game today. But that's not the reason he would have destroyed Ronnie in this era.

The destruction would have been sealed with his extraordinary conditioning that only Dorian has been able to achieve at that size. The grainy look he possessed was unbelievable to look at to say the least! Ronnie is very large and full but so would be Dorian with that extra conditioning that I feel would put him in the number 1 spot every time.

hi dorian