Author Topic: attn: ill., wisc., and ind. bodybuilders  (Read 1908 times)

atombombbis

• Getbig II
attn: ill., wisc., and ind. bodybuilders
« on: October 14, 2007, 03:20:24 PM »
hey there,

my client informed me this week she is looking for 10-12 in shape male bodybuilders, and 6 female bodybuilders, for t.v. work in an infomercial that will run for a half hour. she works in advertising and as far as i know the infomercial will have something to do with muscle cars...hence the need for bodybuilders...she doesnt know any so she asked me to help.

she told me that it will only be about 4-6 hours of work and pays 300-500 dollars depending on how much they use you. you must be close to contest shape and/or at least 4-6 weeks out...in other words big and ripped. it doesnt matter if you are natty or not...she just needs big guys and girls.

you will not be dealing directly with me. i will only be relaying your contact info to her casting director and she will contact you....obviously im just getting a finders fee.

THIS IS NOT FAKE OR A JOKE.

if interested please pm me and i will give you my cell number where i can be reached so we can relay all your pics and information to the casting director.

thanks for your time guys, ahgain this is a good oppurtunity for some of you local guys to get some t.v. time!
adam mcvey

Sponsored Links 

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: attn: ill., wisc., and ind. bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 03:52:18 PM »
thats piss poor money for a tv spot.  should be in the 2500-3000 range, at least
its comin today

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 03:55:55 PM »
hey there,

my client informed me this week she is looking for 10-12 in shape male bodybuilders, and 6 female bodybuilders, for t.v. work in an infomercial that will run for a half hour. she works in advertising and as far as i know the infomercial will have something to do with muscle cars...hence the need for bodybuilders...she doesnt know any so she asked me to help.

she told me that it will only be about 4-6 hours of work and pays 300-500 dollars depending on how much they use you. you must be close to contest shape and/or at least 4-6 weeks out...in other words big and ripped. it doesnt matter if you are natty or not...she just needs big guys and girls.

you will not be dealing directly with me. i will only be relaying your contact info to her casting director and she will contact you....obviously im just getting a finders fee.

THIS IS NOT FAKE OR A JOKE.

if interested please pm me and i will give you my cell number where i can be reached so we can relay all your pics and information to the casting director.

thanks for your time guys, ahgain this is a good oppurtunity for some of you local guys to get some t.v. time!
adam mcvey

Sponsored Links 

caveat emptor

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 04:03:13 PM »
Not wanting to sound all gay and shit but Bigg Wiggs is okay looking - decent skin, symetrical face, that's what people should be looking like.

would you like to comment on his soft, chocolatey lips as well?
its comin today

atombombbis

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 06:24:15 AM »
500 bucks for 3 hours?.......just for being in shape? pretty good deal if you ask me.how much money did you win at your last show?

spots are almost filled guys....if interested pm me for more info

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 06:33:37 AM »
4-6 hours of work and pays 300-500 dollars depending on how much they use you.

500 bucks for 3 hours?.......just for being in shape? pretty good deal if you ask me.

???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 07:45:22 PM »
BWanky apply Now .

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 08:26:51 PM »
???

Never conduct any business with someone who does this.  Goves you a range and then immediately exagerrates the upside