Author Topic: SQUADFATTER HAS BEEN POWNED AND STONED..............  (Read 19398 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: SQUADFATTER HAS BEEN POWNED AND STONED..............
« Reply #200 on: October 15, 2007, 02:13:29 PM »
Lol.
I think he has realized we're right.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: October 15, 2007, 02:27:58 PM »
I once raced a corvette and hit mach 3.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #202 on: October 15, 2007, 02:38:24 PM »
I once raced a corvette and hit mach 3.

That's pretty good but you should have really pushed it and tried to hit mach 4, you know a corvette is good for it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #203 on: October 15, 2007, 02:52:04 PM »
 ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #204 on: October 15, 2007, 02:56:50 PM »
I went to the drags this past weekend and I was surprised to see this ! his best that day was a 13.3

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: October 15, 2007, 04:21:54 PM »
Oh by the way if you're still interested it's a 340 trans am (aar original) bored out to a 416  ;D

Three years ago it ran a 12,56 quarter mile at 125 mph  ;D

it hasnt seen a strip since and it never will again.

And i've got another 1965 small block high performance 340 block sitting in my storage room  ;D

there not a legitimate question in the world I can't give you a perfect answer to. Try me  ;D

You don't own a 1970 aar cuda and not know your shit.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #206 on: October 15, 2007, 07:13:26 PM »
Oh by the way if you're still interested it's a 340 trans am (aar original) bored out to a 416  ;D

Three years ago it ran a 12,56 quarter mile at 125 mph  ;D

it hasnt seen a strip since and it never will again.

And i've got another 1965 small block high performance 340 block sitting in my storage room  ;D

there not a legitimate question in the world I can't give you a perfect answer to. Try me  ;D

You don't own a 1970 aar cuda and not know your shit.

so wait a sec you currently own an original aar 70 cuda.....

whats the vin?  theres only about 1300 of them registered out of the 2724 produced out there

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #207 on: October 15, 2007, 07:41:38 PM »
Yes I know because my car, my house, and everything just so so.  And I'm just a poor man amongst brilliant millionaires weighing 240 at 3%bf and all benching nothing under 500 in this thread.
  you got me wrong bro your car house and everything is pretty awesome...just bringing up some points of economics.... Rock on

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #208 on: October 15, 2007, 11:38:01 PM »
I don't want to chime in too much here about you as I feel bad about doing that.  But you can't expect people to take you serioulsy when you look like that, are wearing a cheap flannel shirt from walmart, and have a freakin long pinky nail.  Who on earth grows a coke nail?

Hey moron you do honestly think I do coke.  Are you truly that stupid.  I could care less if you take me seriously.  The people who know me and do business with me know who I am what I have done.  This place is just a haven for wannabes and people who can't.  I come on here for fun cause I can. My nail is long so I can pick the boogers out of my nose.  See I have a 15 ring finger.  My pinky is still to big to dig those wonderful chunks of booger out.  So I have a long nail.  Very common in Hawaii actually.  As for the shirt, I wear them cause I like them.  They are big.  DO you judge peoples success by what they wear.  If you do then you must be one sorry guy.  I am pretty sure I can match and surpass most anything you have ever owned with what I have owned.  And if you want to do this same comparison in about a year that would be even more fun.  You impress me about as much as Squad does.  Keep on track and someday you'll be somebody.  You have that going for you I hope.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #209 on: October 15, 2007, 11:47:49 PM »
i don't feel bad at all, he's bullied many people himself, you reap what you sow.

hahaha I only bully the morons like you.  Unlike you I don't need to bully people to make me feel better.  Now we have all seen what you really look like it explains why you do it.  You need as much help as you can get.  you try to bully everyone but now that everyone knows what you really look like then your bulling days are over.  NO ONE takes you seriously.  You are now the biggest joke on Getbig  Sorry dude but you REAPED what you sewed.  hahaha your days are so far gone. ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #210 on: October 15, 2007, 11:53:22 PM »
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!  Stop!!!!  Too funny. 

I honestly feel bad about laughing at this guy.  I've never been a bully who laughs at the retarded fat kids, but I feel like I'm doing that. 

Bully me as much as you want.  It doesn't bother me at all.  Are you kidding.  If it makes you feel better than god go for it.  It does nothing to me. Are you kidding?  People on here know my past and what I have done.  I am pretty sure it is a lot more significant than what you have done.  You have proven that by attacking me without me doing anything first.  But did go ahead cause no way in hell you would ever do it in person.  So go have fun it is great to see I am in your mind all the time.  You and Squad have at it.  I love it cause I feel now I am helping two guys who have really slow, boring and defintiely not rewarding lives.  SO its like I am doing charity work without having to spend anytime doing it.  I love it.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #211 on: October 16, 2007, 12:00:44 AM »
Hey moron you do honestly think I do coke.  Are you truly that stupid.  I could care less if you take me seriously.  The people who know me and do business with me know who I am what I have done.  This place is just a haven for wannabes and people who can't.  I come on here for fun cause I can. My nail is long so I can pick the boogers out of my nose.  See I have a 15 ring finger.  My pinky is still to big to dig those wonderful chunks of booger out.  So I have a long nail.  Very common in Hawaii actually.  As for the shirt, I wear them cause I like them.  They are big.  DO you judge peoples success by what they wear.  If you do then you must be one sorry guy.  I am pretty sure I can match and surpass most anything you have ever owned with what I have owned.  And if you want to do this same comparison in about a year that would be even more fun.  You impress me about as much as Squad does.  Keep on track and someday you'll be somebody.  You have that going for you I hope.
funny thing is I'm in the Honolulu airport right now... I've seen a lot of fat Hawaiian trash this week,  but none with coke nails.......hah

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 16, 2007, 06:41:04 AM »

So you have a long pinky nail to pick your nose.  I don't even know where to start.  I'm not going to mess with you anymore. I feel bad about it.  I'm sure you're a nice guy.   

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2007, 03:27:43 PM »
so wait a sec you currently own an original aar 70 cuda.....

whats the vin?  theres only about 1300 of them registered out of the 2724 produced out there

Original no shit. Crazy huh?

BS23J0BZ94085

I think now thee only problem with it now is the carbs are running lean (as in too much air not enough fuel) as it has the smallest hardly noticeable stall when the gas is stomped.

Other than that it's just a beast.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2007, 03:32:17 PM »

That's disgusting. sorry man but for real you need to clean your self up.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: October 16, 2007, 03:56:31 PM »
 ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #216 on: October 16, 2007, 03:58:32 PM »
stop bumping this thread  >:(