Author Topic: Ron Paul on the Economy, Federal Reserve and Inflation...  (Read 1387 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ron Paul on the Economy, Federal Reserve and Inflation...
« on: October 15, 2007, 06:38:48 AM »
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ron Paul on the Economy, Federal Reserve and Inflation...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 07:03:16 AM »
Ron Paul claims he will close the Fed Reserve on his first day in office.

Not sure that's a move the screams "financial stability" to the rest of the world.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 07:09:56 AM »
Ron Paul claims he will close the Fed Reserve on his first day in office.

Not sure that's a move the screams "financial stability" to the rest of the world.

He never said the first day of office. Gradually, but with the resistance that is sure to go up against him I doubt he will be too sucessful. He is an enemy or the secretive coporations and bankers and they will fight tooth and nail to make sure he doesn't get his way. Hell, they would even try to assasinate him. Most Americans don't know how inflation comes about and how the government borrows money from the Federal Reserve; if they did, they would be in an uproar...
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 07:19:02 AM »
I'm well aware that we're loving on debt to live as well as we do.

I don't want Ron paul to fck that up.  Do you?

There will be a period of time, eventually, when we do have the depression and we do have to rebuild for a decade.  i'd rather we put that off for 100 years, than have to go thru it.

Russia had to go thru it.  They were bankrupt, they rebuilt for a decade, and now they're a nation without debt.  I am not looking fwd to that bankrupt period.  If Rudy or Hilary wants to continue stealing oil so that we don't have to go thru that BS, I'm all for it!

Paul is an honest man - probably the only one running.  He'll never get the nomination.  I'm not taking anything away from him.  But I'd rather we keep on plundering and borrowing if it means avoiding that crash.  Just my 2 cents.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 07:24:49 AM »
I'm well aware that we're loving on debt to live as well as we do.

I don't want Ron paul to fck that up.  Do you?

There will be a period of time, eventually, when we do have the depression and we do have to rebuild for a decade.  i'd rather we put that off for 100 years, than have to go thru it.

Russia had to go thru it.  They were bankrupt, they rebuilt for a decade, and now they're a nation without debt.  I am not looking fwd to that bankrupt period.  If Rudy or Hilary wants to continue stealing oil so that we don't have to go thru that BS, I'm all for it!

Paul is an honest man - probably the only one running.  He'll never get the nomination.  I'm not taking anything away from him.  But I'd rather we keep on plundering and borrowing if it means avoiding that crash.  Just my 2 cents.

At least you're honest...but damn...that's a fucked up point of view...let the Billarys and Guilliania rape, murder and plunder?

No thank you. I am an expat and don't live in the USA. I vote for my interests and changing the imperialistic, neo-colonial foreign policy  of the USA is the top issue on my list...no way I am going with you on this one..sorry....
I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 08:44:37 AM »
Well since were printing out money likes it's really is just paper, maybe this needs to be slowed down.

But not sure if he really has the brainpower to take on such a task as say B. Clinton.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 09:14:06 AM »
At least you're honest...but damn...that's a fucked up point of view...let the Billarys and Guilliania rape, murder and plunder?

No thank you. I am an expat and don't live in the USA. I vote for my interests and changing the imperialistic, neo-colonial foreign policy  of the USA is the top issue on my list...no way I am going with you on this one..sorry....

I agree that morally, it's fuct up.

But nations aren't run on moral basii.

They are run on utilitarian belief systems.  Best for the greatest good.  If knocking off Iran means ten more years of prosperity for Americans, the Util mindset says to do it. 

Doing the right thing would mean the US loses our superpower status.  instantly.  And, China, russia, or any other country (they all operate on the util belief system BTW) would step in.  They'd grab all the oil contracts.  They'd grab all the trade benefits.

Then we'd be shitting in the streets like many in China do now.  no thanks. :(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 05:40:08 PM »
I agree that morally, it's fuct up.

But nations aren't run on moral basii.

They are run on utilitarian belief systems.  Best for the greatest good.  If knocking off Iran means ten more years of prosperity for Americans, the Util mindset says to do it. 

Doing the right thing would mean the US loses our superpower status.  instantly.  And, China, russia, or any other country (they all operate on the util belief system BTW) would step in.  They'd grab all the oil contracts.  They'd grab all the trade benefits.

Then we'd be shitting in the streets like many in China do now.  no thanks. :(

Well then, you go vote for a Neo-con....I won't...and by Neo-con I also mean Billary and the rest of them...
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 06:10:50 PM »
Well then, you go vote for a Neo-con....I won't...and by Neo-con I also mean Billary and the rest of them...

theyre all neocons.  hilary, edwards, and all on the right (except paul).

we're just voting for the face that will read us the same decisions from their teleprompters.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 08:18:35 PM »
theyre all neocons.  hilary, edwards, and all on the right (except paul).

we're just voting for the face that will read us the same decisions from their teleprompters.

And you don't care if we destroy the world in the process of maintaining the economy for another 20 years...fantastic... ::)
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 08:21:04 PM »
And you don't care if we destroy the world in the process of maintaining the economy for another 20 years...fantastic... ::)

1.  I'm not so sure that controlling the sale of oil and 3 wars will "destroy the world".

2. Would you live in homelessness for the rest of your life to stop the war in Iraq right now?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 08:22:47 PM »
1.  I'm not so sure that controlling the sale of oil and 3 wars will "destroy the world".

2. Would you live in homelessness for the rest of your life to stop the war in Iraq right now?

Homelessness? Why would I need to do that to have the war stopped?
I hate the State.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 10:59:59 AM »
240 for president!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 11:06:47 AM »
240 for president!

heck no. 

Homelessness? Why would I need to do that to have the war stopped?

just a hypothetical - would you give up your own standard of living to keep peace in the world?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 09:02:56 PM »
heck no. 

just a hypothetical - would you give up your own standard of living to keep peace in the world?

The question is irrelevant. I don't have to. Become an expat if it bothers you so much. You want war and I am sure your dems and neocons will give it to you. You should run for president on the neocolonialism ticket...fight, rob and destroy other nations to preserve the USA...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . ::)
I hate the State.