Author Topic: Clinton would use violence against Tehran  (Read 2172 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Clinton would use violence against Tehran
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 11:08:11 AM »
That's great chicken shit,

you're a hero.  good work.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 11:32:08 AM »
you're a hero.  good work.

I knew you would come around and see me, and the others on here that have served for what we truly are..

besides you can't let things go..didn't you chime in with this little nugget of a tantrum in Dec 06 in a thread entitled "Good luck with the new board

Enjoy it. 

Moderator 'delusional liberal' is a newbie who threatened to execute me for my political beliefs.

I won't be posting here, despite the fact that I love politics, have tons to offer the place, and worked hard to get this very board established with ozmo and berserker about ten weeks ago.

Mgmt made their choice. Peace.

LMFAO!!!! When you add in your pictures it all makes sense. You are truly a little child that has blow ups on a weekly basis. Get over this latest tantrum and quit making attacks at people like BB and The Coach. If you "have tons to offer the place" then offer it and leave the kid shit at home. Me on the other hand....this is what I do. Make attacks at kids like you that think they have the world figured out from the security of their living room by simply watching some MSNBC
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 04:15:57 PM »
I knew you would come around and see me, and the others on here that have served for what we truly are..

besides you can't let things go..didn't you chime in with this little nugget of a tantrum in Dec 06 in a thread entitled "Good luck with the new board

Enjoy it. 

Moderator 'delusional liberal' is a newbie who threatened to execute me for my political beliefs.

I won't be posting here, despite the fact that I love politics, have tons to offer the place, and worked hard to get this very board established with ozmo and berserker about ten weeks ago.

Mgmt made their choice. Peace.

LMFAO!!!! When you add in your pictures it all makes sense. You are truly a little child that has blow ups on a weekly basis. Get over this latest tantrum and quit making attacks at people like BB and The Coach. If you "have tons to offer the place" then offer it and leave the kid shit at home. Me on the other hand....this is what I do. Make attacks at kids like you that think they have the world figured out from the security of their living room by simply watching some MSNBC

Funny.   :)

It is comical how some kids who probably rarely get out of the neighborhood become experts on so many things.  The internet is a powerful thing.  It can make people believe they are smarter than they really are.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 04:23:13 PM »
He really is a sad person. I mean he does try hard to fit in and all, but I know his type. He has potential if he just got himself some real life experience to go along with the reading he has done. He could stop being such a parrot and come up with some original thoughts on his own
gotta love life