Author Topic: Clinton would use violence against Tehran  (Read 2171 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Clinton would use violence against Tehran
« on: October 15, 2007, 05:37:51 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections08/hillaryclinton/story/0,,2191830,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront

Hillary Clinton today moved to secure her position as the most hawkish Democrat in the 2008 presidential race, saying she would consider the use of force to compel Iran to abandon its nuclear programme.

This will thrill the Moveon.org dirtbags. I will assume that Obama will now offer a US State to Iran to pander to the not so fringe left.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Clinton would use violence against Tehran
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 05:41:50 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections08/hillaryclinton/story/0,,2191830,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront

Hillary Clinton today moved to secure her position as the most hawkish Democrat in the 2008 presidential race, saying she would consider the use of force to compel Iran to abandon its nuclear programme.

This will thrill the Moveon.org dirtbags. I will assume that Obama will now offer a US State to Iran to pander to the not so fringe left.

Clinton isn't even a neo-con in disguise; she is a neo-con! Fuck her....may she never get elected....
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 05:43:07 PM »
She will bomb Iran?  Oh this is too funny. 

"If Iran does not comply with its own commitments and the will of the international community, all options must remain on the table," Ms Clinton said.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 05:49:51 PM »
Its not so much that she said it, as what the other candidates will say to out do or otherwise completely go the other wise on to pander to the money in the Dem party. Hey Beach i think I'm headed ur way after Christmas.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 05:52:03 PM »
Its not so much that she said it, as what the other candidates will say to out do or otherwise completely go the other wise on to pander to the money in the Dem party. Hey Beach i think I'm headed ur way after Christmas.

Cool.  Send me a PM and I'll take you to lunch.

Is this TDY or leave? 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 05:53:37 PM »
Cool.  Send me a PM and I'll take you to lunch.

Is this TDY or leave? 

You think a war against Iran would be cool?!
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 05:55:58 PM »

lol.  :)  No.  I was talking about Headhunter coming to Hawaii.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 05:57:09 PM »

Yes, he does.  he stated last week that he doesn't really have an opinion on bombing iran.

Since clinton backs it now, and he is a 2-time clinton voter, he now feels the war is "cool".

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 05:59:15 PM »
TDY....new job. I was supposed to head to Japan before Christmas but thats off. It depends on where ur folks with the 25th are headed.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 06:03:41 PM »
Yes, he does.  he stated last week that he doesn't really have an opinion on bombing iran.

Since clinton backs it now, and he is a 2-time clinton voter, he now feels the war is "cool".

Brilliant. Clinton...well you should love her too since she wants to continue the imperialistic regime of the present, right?
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 06:04:34 PM »
Well what would u have her do...do u want a nuclear Iran?
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »
Well what would u have her do...do u want a nuclear Iran?

I don't want a nuclear iran.  I'm all for killing their facilities.

But this move of "label their entire military a terror organization so we can pre-emptively bomb the country's infrastructure back to the 1700s so Haliburton can set up an oil pipeline and Green Zone II" ...

Well, that's just insulting.  Declare war on the nation, or don't.  Hit the nuke facilities, or dont.  but don't insult our intelligence with this move. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 06:11:27 PM »
TDY....new job. I was supposed to head to Japan before Christmas but thats off. It depends on where ur folks with the 25th are headed.

Nice.  You could do a lot worse, like NTC (where my friend just returned from).  The 25th is sending another brigade to Iraq in December for 15 to 18 months.   :-\    

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 06:14:29 PM »
We're the moble NTC for the Div and Corp HQ's to get ready before they go etc. I train my bit and to be honest I'm over my head, but there isn't anybody else at the moment
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 06:19:51 PM »
One of my buddies is a Captain in the 25th.  Just returned from Iraq.  He's a medical logistician.  Wants to go to medical school.  I'll try and introduce you to him. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 06:23:49 PM »
Glad he's back in one piece. They have us stay on "the North Shore" at some 4 star resort, any idea where that is. Its supposed to be an hour from Schofield. Glad he's back in one piece.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 06:43:53 PM »
Glad he's back in one piece. They have us stay on "the North Shore" at some 4 star resort, any idea where that is. Its supposed to be an hour from Schofield. Glad he's back in one piece.

Has to be Turtle Bay:  http://www.turtlebayresort.com/   I've stayed there several times.  Very nice.  They have completely renovated the place. 

It's about an hour from Schofield.  They have a talking parrot.  Says "aloha" (among other things).  Tough assignment . . . .   :)   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 07:03:52 PM »
Dude..u have no idea. If i don't travel before christmas..i work whatever hours i want 1/2 days for the next 3 months.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 07:20:41 PM »
Dang man.  Where do I sign up?   :)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 05:43:24 AM »

Wasn't it your skinny stay at home ass that made a huge post about not attacking people on this board and simply debating the issues? You have posted several threads directly attacking individuals the last few days and every thread I open up you aren't even debating, just attacking. Hello hypocrite
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 06:22:38 AM »
Wasn't it your skinny stay at home ass that made a huge post about not attacking people on this board and simply debating the issues? You have posted several threads directly attacking individuals the last few days and every thread I open up you aren't even debating, just attacking. Hello hypocrite

If you want to go over there and fight for whatever reason, that's your choice.

But when you mock those who don't serve, you lose all due respect and become a simple punk.

hope this helps.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 06:48:52 AM »
I think it depends on who says what. We have the vast majority to debate the war and politics on a policy level. Then we have a few asshats who wish for more dead Americans...then there's Jag. Everybody gets fired up from time to time.
L

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 08:24:52 AM »
If you want to go over there and fight for whatever reason, that's your choice.

But when you mock those who don't serve, you lose all due respect and become a simple punk.

hope this helps.

What does that have to do with my question about you making personal attack posts? But no you don't do shit for your country to protect the way of life. And running a Mr. Getbig website doesn't count
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 08:40:56 AM »
What does that have to do with my question about you making personal attack posts? But no you don't do shit for your country to protect the way of life. And running a Mr. Getbig website doesn't count

It's seriously fucked up when military people say things like that.

I don't do shit for my country?  If a foreign invader came to my country, I'd be out in the yard with a rifle or pitchfork fighting to the death.  Just like most of us.

Just because I don't jump on the train to plunder/imperialism of elective wars on the other side of the world to keep gas prices down, you don't consider me to be helping my country? 

I tell you what.  I'm walking away from this.  I'd love to lecture you - but I respect the military too much to let one piece o shit with a chip on his shoulder cause me to diss what the rest of them are doing.  You're BITTER.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 10:59:34 AM »
It's seriously fucked up when military people say things like that.

I don't do shit for my country?  If a foreign invader came to my country, I'd be out in the yard with a rifle or pitchfork fighting to the death.  Just like most of us.

Just because I don't jump on the train to plunder/imperialism of elective wars on the other side of the world to keep gas prices down, you don't consider me to be helping my country? 

I tell you what.  I'm walking away from this.  I'd love to lecture you - but I respect the military too much to let one piece o shit with a chip on his shoulder cause me to diss what the rest of them are doing.  You're BITTER.

If a foreign invader came to my country

That's great chicken shit, because unless youlive in Hawaii or NYC only a handfull of people since the late 1800s have had the oppurtunity to pull this task off. I don't give a fuck what you would do. I do it already. I have sacrificed more for this country than you ever dreamed of. I don't have a chip kid, I just realize what I bring to this country as opposed to you.

I do believe it is you that has been all over this board talking about supporting wars to keep your way of life. Hell you and Decker got into an argument about it. You just don't want to do anything about it. You want people like me to take care of it for you then talk shit about us later.
gotta love life