Author Topic: buzz aldrin punches man in the face!  (Read 18439 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: buzz aldrin punches man in the face!
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2007, 08:05:42 AM »
Although... this does raise the coincidence that the towers were due to be condemned pending an asbestos strip-out... the strip-out (mandated by NY laws regarding asbestos in the workplace) would have cost more than the towers were actually worth, making them unsellable... within a year both towers were down and the insurance companies took the hit.
Hhhmmmm...

yeah, in spring 2002, there would have been an evacuation ordered by NYC.  The towers needed a billion$ in asbestos removal.  The owner had no plans in place whatsoever for the huge process.  Did he just plan to have his building emptied one day? LOL... very odd.

This is what most folks want - just an honest, complete investigation. 

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2007, 08:15:19 AM »
Gotta head out now... 240 (or anyone else), if you have any other questions for me just compile a list.

The Luke
Do you honestly believe that we landed on the moon nearly 40 years ago Luke?

Why haven t we been there since or why haven t the russians or chinese been up there ever?

I dont buy it not for a second

Anyone whos interested check out the documentary over on alluc.org entitled "did we land on the moon"

as for the trade center everyone knows that was an inside job so they could gain public support for invading iraq and getting to the oil,irag has the second largest oil reserves in the world

MMC78

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2007, 09:19:14 AM »
Threads like these remind me why the US is falling behind in science in technology.

Christ, we're fucked...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2007, 09:55:17 AM »
The flag only waves while someone is holding it or touching it... this is because of the metal rod supporting the flag.

When you hold something here on Earth you continuously transfer vibration to it, it's just not always obvious with something like a flag... but on the moon, with no atmosphere to dampen the movement and much less gravity the lightest part of the object (the cloth flag) absorbs most of the vibration... hence the fluttering.

240 is right about the staggering amount of bullshit we are fed every day... the mainstream media is polluted with the laziness of arts and humanities graduates posing as journalists who don't check up on stories because they lack the basic scientific understanding required to do so.

There are some really huge cover-ups brewing at the moment in scientific and academic circles: for example, my personal favourite, the existence of extant hominids (Orang-pendek, Yeti, Bigfoot etc)... what about the identification of the Moses figure from the bible? Seems Moses might well be Amenhotep IV also known as the Pharaoh Akhenaten... want more? Atlantis has been found and it's in Bolivia. How were the pyramids built?... pretty easily considering that all the blocks are made of crude concrete. Anthropogenic global warming is also a teetering tower of bullshit that is ready to come tumbling down.

You get my drift... but unfortunately most of these Moon Landing and 9/11 conspiracies are supported by evidence that is often little more than misconceptions made by scientifically illiterate people.

A good example of this is the supposed video evidence of the twin Towers being detonated (blasts exiting from windows lower than the collapsing rubble), when anyone who knows anything about physics knows that's caused by a wavefront of compressed air within the building being forced down by the collapse and occasionally escaping at the weakest points (broken windows etc). They also claim that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt the steel frame of the buildings, when it should be pretty obvious that the structure would fail long before the actual melting of the support beams... stressed, load-baring I-beams warp at a much lower temperature than their melting point.

240, you have to temper these catch-penny author books with a little savvy... ask yourself, who benefits most from the conspiracy? The conspiracy writers, that's who.

God help us if 240 ever gets involved in the Renne le Chateau mystery. He'd never find his way out.

The Luke

relax, 240 doesnt believe in 50% of what he writes.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2007, 10:12:19 AM »
I think one of the most hardcore evidence that the moon landing actually took place was the fact that the Soviet Union didn't say shit about it. As much as USA was in desperate need of winning that space race, so was Soviet. So if Soviet wasn't 100% sure that the landing was real they would problaby let the world know about it.

Gosh, don't you think soviet tracked every millimeter of that Apollo mission?
from incomplete data

thisiskeith12

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2007, 10:12:36 AM »
If they had let me film it, there wouldn't be any questions.

spinnis

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2007, 10:34:28 AM »
 ::)
  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2007, 10:38:43 AM »
&mode=related&search=   ::)

the 2:225 stuff is actually interesting :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2007, 11:18:46 AM »
Protein Farts and 240,

I actually am a physicist, not an Adonis physicist... a real one. So I'll try to answer these questions:
...valid point, but those particular photos were taken with a fish-eye lens and that distorts the image topography in a manner that is consistent with the inconsistencies in the pictures. There are several people who believe that some of the photos were studio-shot fakes... that position has not been conclusively debunked. However, that does not debunk the landing itself.
...there shouldn't be. The lander only had 600 lbs of thrust; spread over the area under the lander that simply isn't enough to disrupt the dust. It's comparable to a 200 lb man jumping up into the air on Earth... he doesn't kick up a cloud of dust.
   It's difficult to understand unless you do the maths: 600 lbs of thrust spread over about 200 square feet is only about 3 lbs per square foot... that might kick up some dust... BUT there is no atmosphere on the moon; that means no air currents, no vacuum effect and nothing to hinder the dispersal of the exhaust. Scale experiments have been done to refute this claim but somehow people still want to believe it.
...it's only 250,000 miles away, that's only a 1.34 second lag (and to the best of my knowledge Nasa edited out the pauses by using a slight delay on the broadcast). This isn't so much a question of why there wasn't much of a lag with the moon lander, it's just that people are so used to long lags on telephone calls. A transamerican (LA to NY for example) telephone call might be boosted a couple of dozens times (introducing a lag at every boosting station) and it travels over copper wires most of the way (slower than the speed of light) and when it does travel along fibre optics it gets a delay at the digital converters.
   Nasa spoke to those guys via radio.
 ...none of the guys working on mapping the damage at Chernobyl got cancer either. Seems we just overestimated how dangerous very high energy gamma rays are. The titanium shell of the lander was enough to absorb the alpha and beta particles, the gamma rays were so strong they passed right through the shell and the astronauts without interacting. The astronauts got a very high dose, probably comparable to sitting in an x-ray machine for a couple of days...
   The radiation comprising the Van Allen belt (charged particles) is unable to pass through metal. An inch of titanium would have been totally opaque to such radiation.
...several of the ships were hit by micrometeorites. They were just lucky... it's a statistical risk.
...the contrast. It's impossible to photograph both something very dim (a star) and something very bright (an sunshine illuminated astronaut on a illuminated white surface) simultaneously. If the threshold/exposure was set to photograph a star, the glow from the astronaut would white out the photograph. hence the exposures were short and the stars didn't show up.

Hope this answers some questions, by the bye Buzz Aldrin should have shot that prick.

The Luke

excellent answer...thankyou!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Jizzacked

« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2007, 11:34:14 AM »
I don't which is more humorous, the video or the comments on it  ;D

"he hit him and the guy didn't fall down?

Stupid old man, now he shoed everyone how weak you are! Don't show ur emotion's unless you can't live by it literally,

I got lots of shit on my neck when I pissed of in highschool, the guy's who bully'd me just said; "hahaha, what are you going to do? punch me in a rapid fire and cause no damage? hahahaha"

then I knew I had to get stronger... bodbuilding for life..."

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2007, 11:46:02 AM »
&mode=related&search=   ::)

the 2:225 stuff is actually interesting :)

For fucks sake it dosen t even look real you dont have to be a physicist to see thats shit is fake theres wires pulling him up again when he s on the ground.

What a joke

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2007, 01:33:23 PM »
Threads like these remind me why the US is falling behind in science in technology.

Christ, we're fucked...

the US is falling behind for 1 reason

yall go to high skool till the 12th grade..most of the world gets it done in 10

calculus is taught in the 9th grade elsewhere...
carpe` vaginum!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2007, 01:41:08 PM »
If you were on the Moon, wouldn't you be able to see the stars a lot more clearer?
I don't see one single star in the background....

I assume you have been on the moon?!?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2007, 04:02:12 PM »
They're fun to ponder, for sure.
A rocket left the moon's 1/6 gravity and launched back into orbit, then back to earth.

When it took off, the camera got the whole thing.  not one bit of moon dust was disrupted.  I don't know how a rocket takes off without displacing a litle dust under it.  Enough force to lift a craft with 2 men in it off the ground and miles into the air - I mean, a fvcking rocket blast!

yet not one bit of moon dust moves.

I'd love to be convinced that's normal.  Someone clarify this!

Here is clarity...IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT

Funny thing about it though is the fact that there is a movie called CAPRICORN ONE that talks about this very thing. In the movie it shows that the government realized that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get to the moon because of the amount of fuel necessary, the VAN ALLEN BELTS (you should have been taught this in science and/or physics), the solar radiation (ABSOLUTELY DEADLY RADIATION IN SPACE), the HOSTILE environment on the moon (300 degrees on the sunny side/ 300 below zero on the dark side) and the impossible task of launching again from the moon back into orbit and then to earth. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN DUPED. HAD, TRICKED and BAMBOOZELED. Go rent the movie CAPRICORN ONE from Blockbuster or Netflix or something and you will be made wise.
C

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2007, 04:32:37 PM »

There are some really huge cover-ups brewing at the moment in scientific and academic circles: for example, my personal favourite, the existence of extant hominids (Orang-pendek, Yeti, Bigfoot etc)... what about the identification of the Moses figure from the bible? Seems Moses might well be Amenhotep IV also known as the Pharaoh Akhenaten... want more? Atlantis has been found and it's in Bolivia. How were the pyramids built?... pretty easily considering that all the blocks are made of crude concrete. Anthropogenic global warming is also a teetering tower of bullshit that is ready to come tumbling down.

1. what would be the motivation for covering up the existence of such hominids? i never got that one. also i was under the impression that evidence for the existence of orag-pendek had been found? i think the most likely of these to have existed were the almas of central asia. theres just no way something like bigfoot could continue to live undetected in the continental united states.

2. atlantis in bolivia-wtf??? while it is likely that significant civilization did exist well before orthodox archaeologists will admit, 'atlantis' itself was either made up by plato or was based on the memories of the thera eruption of santorini and the resulting demise of the minoan civilization. tell me more about this bolivia thing...

3. the poured concrete theory...i dont buy it. as it stands today there is still no sufficient explanation for how exactly the great pyramid was built

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2007, 04:45:12 PM »

3. the poured concrete theory...i dont buy it. as it stands today there is still no sufficient explanation for how exactly the great pyramid was built

my grandpa told me he built it w blood, sweat & tears.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2007, 04:47:01 PM »
READ THE WHOLE FUCKING PAGE BEFORE ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS, RETARDS!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2007, 05:07:13 PM »
Mad motive, son.

Cold-War prestige — The U.S. government considered it vital that the U.S. win the space race against the Soviet Union. Going to the Moon was risky and expensive (John F. Kennedy famously said that the U.S. chose to go because it was difficult.[8]) Despite close monitoring by the Soviet Union, Bill Kaysing believes that it would have been easier for the U.S. to fake it, and consequently guarantee success, than for the U.S. actually to go.[3] p. 29

Money — NASA raised approximately $30 billion to go to the Moon. Bill Kaysing thinks that this amount could have been used to pay off a large number of people, providing significant motivation for complicity.[3] p. 71

Risk — This argument assumes that the problems early in the space program were insurmountable, even by a technology team fully motivated and funded to fix the problems. Kaysing claimed that the chance of a successful landing on the moon was calculated to be 0.017%.[3] pp. 26–40

Distraction — According to hoax proponents the U.S. government benefited from a popular distraction from the Vietnam war. Lunar activities suddenly stopped, with planned missions canceled, around the same time that the U.S. ceased its involvement in the Vietnam War.[9] (However, the Apollo program was cancelled several years before the Vietnam War ended.[10])

Saving face — To seemingly fulfil president Kennedy's 1961 promise "to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the Earth."
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2007, 06:35:37 PM »
1. what would be the motivation for covering up the existence of such hominids? i never got that one. also i was under the impression that evidence for the existence of orag-pendek had been found? i think the most likely of these to have existed were the almas of central asia. theres just no way something like bigfoot could continue to live undetected in the continental united states.
...no evidence for orang pendek yet (unless you think as I do that it might be one in the same with the Hobbit Man Homo Floresiensis). Won't comment on Bigfoot so much as to say that they could easily go undiscovered for this long considering the habitats they prefer, the fingerprint evidence is conclusive (google Jimmy Chilcut) and that I spent my life savings chasing Squatch across north America and Canada.
   Guess I did comment.

2. atlantis in bolivia-wtf??? while it is likely that significant civilization did exist well before orthodox archaeologists will admit, 'atlantis' itself was either made up by plato or was based on the memories of the thera eruption of santorini and the resulting demise of the minoan civilization. tell me more about this bolivia thing...
...that's the orthodox view. In fact Plato got the dates RIGHT... it did happen 12,000 years ago... the city is now under Lake Popo on the Bolivian Altiplano and a guy named Jim Allen, an amateur cartographer, found the remnants of the city that are still above ground. The city ruins match Plato's description in every conceivable way... it's solved, archeology just hasn't listened yet.

...the largest pyramid, the Pyramid of Cheops/Khufu, contains approximately 1.2 million blocks averaging 2 metric tons each: that' s enough blocks to fill every quarry in ancient Egypt several times over.

Forgetting the transportation problems... forgetting that a ramp would have needed to contain 3 million similar blocks to achieve a usable incline... forgetting that such a feet was simply impossible using cut blocks in those times... forgetting all that; the simple fact remains that the pyramid blocks contain 9 times as many air bubbles as does natural limestone: case closed, it's concrete.

Besides, the polymer physicist who brought forward this solution got so tired of getting no publicity that he and a few friends built a 30 foot high mini-pyramid, including one twelve ton block (as big as the biggest Giza block: the lintel from the Wall of Crows), complete with casing stones in one day using only tools and materials available to the ancient Egyptians, right on the lawn of the French National Polymer Physics Institute. The Incas, Aztecs, Toltecs, Olmecs, Mayans, Persians (Balbek), Phoenicians and Atlanteans all built using concrete too for that matter.

Go google and see for yourself.

The Luke

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2007, 07:12:51 PM »
I spent my life savings chasing Squatch across north America and Canada.

The Luke

you poor sap . . . it's hard to take a walk in rural E. Texas w/o tripping over a bigfoot.  wouldn't have cost you more than a couple grand . . .

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2007, 07:18:39 PM »
So what if we did not land on the moon. We still beat the Russian's. ;D
   There where never any Dinosaurs either, just a bunch of bullshit for some self proclaimed professers to create something to study and make a living off of.  ::)
Oh yeah the 911 conspiracy.............. .who gives a shit...........JFK...... .WGF(who gives a fuck).
   Now let's talk a bout something real............like Britney's nasty Beef Curtains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
h

liljj

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2007, 07:48:45 PM »
Here's the Apollo 11 press conference.......bizzare .

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2007, 07:57:29 PM »
ask nasser, he knows.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2007, 09:37:09 PM »
yeah, in spring 2002, there would have been an evacuation ordered by NYC.  The towers needed a billion$ in asbestos removal.  The owner had no plans in place whatsoever for the huge process.  Did he just plan to have his building emptied one day? LOL... very odd.

This is what most folks want - just an honest, complete investigation. 

Do you HONESTLY BELIEVE that the U.S. government was a part in taking down the Twin Towers?

Listen to what you are saying.  I'm not sure if you've thought about your outlook on life, but you are certifiably insane if you believe that.

Regarding the moon, has the word "gravity" ever been introduced to you?

In short, you are an anti-American, insane, 170 pound weakling.

Hope this helps.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2007, 09:56:24 PM »
you poor sap . . . it's hard to take a walk in rural E. Texas w/o tripping over a bigfoot.  wouldn't have cost you more than a couple grand . . .

There's a drive-thru in Beaumont, and everytime I go there I see one or two Bigfoot(s) ordering Bar-B-Q.

Oh... the pyramids are not built of concrete.
a