Author Topic: To All Those Neo-Cons, 'Realists' and Neo-Cons in Disguise (Dems)...  (Read 814 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
This is my appeal to your principles. If you recall you will remember that the United States was never founded on the principles of economic pragmaticism. neocolonialism, exploiting other countries' resources, intimidating, bullying, setting up 'strategically important international' bases, nor was it established such that the citizens should have no power, authority and influence as to what goes on in the government. Indeed, the citizens run the country through governmental representation.

I find it odd that many amongst you (you know who you are) simply don't care about these facts and principles, the damage we do around the world, the danger we put ourselves in if we continue on this trajectory and the general wrongness of the whole thing. At the end of the day if every major power in the world would unite against the USA, the USA would lose. If Japan and China decided to stop paying for America's prosperity the economy would grind to a halt.

You can't tell me that you really endorse all the things you profess to endorse...do you? :o
I hate the State.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: To All Those Neo-Cons, 'Realists' and Neo-Cons in Disguise (Dems)...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 10:00:10 PM »
every major power? how about russia only, they have more nukes. end of discussion

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 10:03:27 PM »
If Japan and China decided to stop paying for America's prosperity the economy would grind to a halt.

Their economies would grind to a halt too. (Without the US)

We buy a lot from them, and they make a great deal of money in interest from us, that they use to compete against EUR.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 10:10:38 PM »
every major power? how about russia only, they have more nukes. end of discussion

o rly, mr. "i'm in new york."