Author Topic: IS THIS FOR REAL?  (Read 4864 times)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
Re: IS THIS FOR REAL?
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 07:44:44 AM »
Who weighs more, Andre the Giant as his biggest or Onlyme?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 10:48:46 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

You are on here hours and hours a day cause you have no life.  That has been proven.  You don't train unless you count filling your piehole with greasy food which is evident form the pics you post.  You make fun of my flannel yet you wear drapes or a table cloth around.  You have an inflatable flotation ring around your waist or you are just carrying one hell of a pair of love handles there.  You obviously don't have any friends and defintiely no girlfriend cause you can't even find someone with a camera who wants to take your pic.  You bullshit on every thread.  You have no experience in anything in this industry yet you give advice and mock people who are so much better than you.  And, your repsonses are so lame and predictable.  YOu have run out of ammo since being exposed as a fat sloppy bullshitter so why are you still here.  Ahhhh, this is your life.  You have nothing outside of Getbig.  Dude you lead a sad life.  And realize this.  Mine is getting better and better everyday, while yours remains the same..............very shitty and sad.  Oh well such is life. ;D

hahahahahahaha what a body you have.  You are the epitome of fitness.  haahahahah get a new mirror (opps sorry I meant window)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 10:51:27 AM »
You are on here hours and hours a day cause you have no life.  That has been proven.  You don't train unless you count filling your piehole with greasy food which is evident form the pics you post.  You make fun of my flannel yet you wear drapes or a table cloth around.  You have an inflatable flotation ring around your waist or you are just carrying one hell of a pair of love handles there.  You obviously don't have any friends and defintiely no girlfriend cause you can't even find someone with a camera who wants to take your pic.  You bullshit on every thread.  You have no experience in anything in this industry yet you give advice and mock people who are so much better than you.  And, your repsonses are so lame and predictable.  YOu have run out of ammo since being exposed as a fat sloppy bullshitter so why are you still here.  Ahhhh, this is your life.  You have nothing outside of Getbig.  Dude you lead a sad life.  And realize this.  Mine is getting better and better everyday, while yours remains the same..............very shitty and sad.  Oh well such is life. ;D

hahahahahahaha what a body you have.  You are the epitome of fitness.  haahahahah get a new mirror (opps sorry I meant window)
MeLtDoWn!!! Onlyme is just pissy because he got stuck in the bathtub last night and was forced to shit all over himself because he couldn't get out before his maid came to clean up.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 10:54:24 AM »
MeLtDoWn!!! Onlyme is just pissy because he got stuck in wherever he was and still is now last night and was forced to shit all over himself because he couldn't get out before his maid came to clean up.
Fixed.

Jizzacked

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 10:55:31 AM »
onlyme is a big dude, all round big dude.

incendiary use of a classic bbing film history moment :D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 10:56:46 AM »
Fixed.
Hahahah yeah he got stuck in his computer chair with wheels. My god what does he do when he flips it?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 11:00:39 AM »
The Treasure Island buffet ran out of cheese puffs.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 11:03:07 AM »
Onlyme is so fat when he falls no one laughs but the ground sure does crack up

hahahahahahahahhahaahah

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 11:35:48 AM »
I WAS JUST GETTING SOMETHING TO EAT
HEY ONLYME DONT THINK ABOUT DELICVOUS BUTTERED SYRUPPY WAFFLES, SWEDISH PANCAKES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES 12 OUNCE STEAKS BARBEQUE BURGERS HOTDOGS AND KFC

Why I get the feeling that I am browsing a forum of some kindergarten? Let see, could it be this childish chatter what these mothers little internet bullies keep up so bravely? Bunch of scrawny teenagers with their leader, an idiot with down syndrome, barking like a dogs around one of those rare guys in here, who has done something more in his life, than just wank with his weenie like you guys. Fuc*king Mickey Mouse Club, that's what this forum has became.

I hope Ron comes to his senses and shut this useless piece of crap board down, so you kids have to find new playpen. Yes, I know what you fuc*king idiots are going to say next: MELTDOWN...ooh fuc*k, that originality blows my mind ::)

You guys pick a complete idiot, a mentally ill midget to lead your way to where? To fame and glory? You can say that, because whole internet is laughing at you guys, your stupidity is a living legend around the globe...why? Just because you love to kiss that fat butt of Squatpussy so eagerly...and funny part is that SF is laughing at you among others, because you let him manipulate you to do anything. HE owns you guys 24/7/365, there is no doupt about that  ;D :o ;D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 11:46:38 AM »
Why I get the feeling that I am browsing a forum of some kindergarten? Let see, could it be this childish chatter what these mothers little internet bullies keep up so bravely? Bunch of scrawny teenagers with their leader, an idiot with down syndrome, barking like a dogs around one of those rare guys in here, who has done something more in his life, than just wank with his weenie like you guys. Fuc*king Mickey Mouse Club, that's what this forum has became.

I hope Ron comes to his senses and shut this useless piece of crap board down, so you kids have to find new playpen. Yes, I know what you fuc*king idiots are going to say next: MELTDOWN...ooh fuc*k, that originality blows my mind ::)

You guys pick a complete idiot, a mentally ill midget to lead your way to where? To fame and glory? You can say that, because whole internet is laughing at you guys, your stupidity is a living legend around the globe...why? Just because you love to kiss that fat butt of Squatpussy so eagerly...and funny part is that SF is laughing at you among others, because you let him manipulate you to do anything. HE owns you guys 24/7/365, there is no doupt about that  ;D :o ;D

I got a few points for you.

Meltdown.

Setlle down.

If you don't like getbig forum dont read it!

It's all a big joke guy don't take it so seriously.

Its why you love getbig... you can't get away from it greatfinn. You love it. Otherwise you would go to the other forums rather than G&O

You Love It!

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 11:48:48 AM »
as much as i hate to say it but i'd rather be squaddaddy than obeseME