Author Topic: Epic Waist to Hip ratio  (Read 13614 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Epic Waist to Hip ratio
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 01:11:26 PM »
i wonder how it feels for her knowing that every guy thats looks at her can't think of anything else but sticking their dick in her.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 01:14:32 PM »
haha i once saw a documentary about how some models been molested in the face with knives by the mafia. i thought they deserved it because they were arrogant little skanks who needed to put in place.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 01:20:21 PM »
haha i once saw a documentary about how some models been molested in the face with knives by the mafia. i thought they deserved it because they were arrogant little skanks who needed to put in place.

that's a good example of "tough love."

but mars didn't you say that displaying love for a woman was gay?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 01:22:55 PM »

Kinda like the movie seven.  Where the guy cuts up the model's face!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 01:24:30 PM »
btw. i think croach had this meltdown because he didnt make her friends list  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 01:32:33 PM »
btw. i think croach had this meltdown because he didnt make her friends list  ;D
No, I'm on her friends list.  Not like it's an honor or something.
haha i once saw a documentary about how some models been molested in the face with knives by the mafia. i thought they deserved it because they were arrogant little skanks who needed to put in place.]haha i once saw a documentary about how some models been molested in the face with knives by the mafia. i thought they deserved it because they were arrogant little skanks who needed to put in place.
I almost fell off my chair.  I'm surprised there isn't a serial slasher out there, who ruins hot girls appearances to spite them.
Let's face it, most hot girls are self consumed sluts with nothing more to contribute in life, than a new shade of eye make up.  The attention that most get, is wrong on many levels.  I don't partake in it, especially the ones with implants.  These are usually the attention whore type.  I can't imagine if my sole purpose in life were to look good and buy handbags, just sad. ;)
N

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 01:55:38 PM »
Dude post some more pictures of her.  What else does she have on there? 

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 02:22:54 PM »
EPIC HATERS ON THIS SITE.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 02:24:56 PM »
I don't care if she is a slut, I'd bang her until my dick hurts

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 02:35:22 PM »
You fucking hypocrites, Croatch, you'd fuck anything...too, girls are whores cause they sleep with men? get a grip, douche bags...these girls are better players then most men...u need to get ur act together, no wonder ur not getting laid.

take this form a guy that fucks 4 diff girls a week, a true slut.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 02:55:09 PM »

Would that be before or after you fly to Mars on your private spaceship to participate in international superspy training seminars?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »
You fucking hypocrites, Croatch, you'd fuck anything...too, girls are whores cause they sleep with men? get a grip, douche bags...these girls are better players then most men...u need to get ur act together, no wonder ur not getting laid.

LOL get the fuck outta here everything in this post was bullshit.  Women aren't players they're hoes. They get fucked. They do no fucking. Get it right. Now shutup that post alone proved you get no ass. Thinking women are players. psh. idiot!

The only thing you do 4 times a week is twack your meager little meat. If you do fuck 4 girls a week they're probably fat. And you still don't so nevermind that idea. Good god. I've had enough getbig for today

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2007, 03:24:33 PM »
no retards i bet $$$ shes either a swimmer or water polo. Epic coke bottle shape
-

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2007, 03:37:25 PM »
LOL get the fuck outta here everything in this post was bullshit.  Women aren't players they're hoes. They get fucked. They do no fucking. Get it right. Now shutup that post alone proved you get no ass. Thinking women are players. psh. idiot!

The only thing you do 4 times a week is twack your meager little meat. If you do fuck 4 girls a week they're probably fat. And you still don't so nevermind that idea. Good god. I've had enough getbig for today

Haha...if u lived in Toronto, id meet up just to show you brother....but if u want to assume, and be a hater, that's fine..i dont expect you nerds to believe me anyhow.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 03:46:58 PM »
Jaime Koeppe.. Finally got the tits done..Niiiiice ;)

This girl is the mad attention whore...what a shocker.  Nice hips, but I'd bet she's loose as hell.  Probably been dick in there since she's 15.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 03:59:38 PM »

4 different girls a week?
If you had one good one in there, it would only be one.  It's not hard to bang many girls, or even girl that are attractive.  It is hard to find a girl you actually like being around, who is attractive.  To be honest, I've stopped seeing girls who look very good, simply because I didn't feel like dealing with being unentertained for hours, just to waiting to bang them.
So, it's great you get laid, but no epic accomplishment.
N

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2007, 04:31:50 PM »
I'm friends with this chick on Myspace too, and her pics are photoshoped, some she has this huge juicy ass, and in others it just looks ok. Pretty sad she has to alter pics to impress people on Myspace (lol)..

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2007, 04:32:47 PM »
4 different girls a week?
If you had one good one in there, it would only be one.  It's not hard to bang many girls, or even girl that are attractive.  It is hard to find a girl you actually like being around, who is attractive.  To be honest, I've stopped seeing girls who look very good, simply because I didn't feel like dealing with being unentertained for hours, just to waiting to bang them.
So, it's great you get laid, but no epic accomplishment.

Your completely right... but its fun for now...until I find one i can spend time with...i think i have at the moment, she aint the hotess but she's a cutie...and we get a long well.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2007, 04:43:32 PM »
This girl is the mad attention whore...what a shocker.  Nice hips, but I'd bet she's loose as hell.  Probably been dick in there since she's 15.

and you based this on the fact that she has a nice body

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2007, 04:53:54 PM »
Your completely right... but its fun for now...until I find one i can spend time with...i think i have at the moment, she aint the hotess but she's a cutie...and we get a long well.

Who's the lucky guy?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2007, 06:18:55 PM »

Kind of fits your profile ;D
No Worries 4 me

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2007, 07:24:57 PM »

Say what you will, this bitch is smoking hot.  Doubt many on here could pull a bitch like that.
\

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2007, 07:30:37 PM »

Say what you will, this bitch is smoking hot.  Doubt many on here could pull a bitch like that.

and thats why there is so much hate.

she's fucking hot.

apparently the majority of posters in this thread are gay.

no suprise there really.
b

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2007, 07:40:57 PM »
Word, the only way I would not hit that is if she had a dick. :-X
\

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V