Author Topic: This should stir up some trouble :)  (Read 776 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
This should stir up some trouble :)
« on: October 17, 2007, 07:49:36 AM »
A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in six weeks."> A German doctor says, "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in four weeks."> A British doctor says, "In my country medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have both of them out looking for work in two weeks."> The American doctor, not to be outdone, interjected, "You guys are way behind. We are about to take a woman with no brains, send her to Washington where she will become President, and then half the country will be out looking for work."
Squishy face retard

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: This should stir up some trouble :)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 08:20:23 AM »
As strange as this sounds, Bush is a man.

And a secondary sex characteristic.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 08:50:41 AM »
A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in six weeks."> A German doctor says, "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in four weeks."> A British doctor says, "In my country medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have both of them out looking for work in two weeks."> The American doctor, not to be outdone, interjected, "You guys are way behind. We are about to take a woman with no brains, send her to Washington where she will become President, and then half the country will be out looking for work."

This would be funny if wasn't true.   :'( 

Seriously, Hillary is smart.  I just don't like her politics.  Or her personality.  Or her views on the family.  Or the cottage cheese thighs (couldn't resist  :))

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 07:02:04 PM »
I don't know beach - I'd do her.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 07:43:51 PM »
I'd do her to just to say i did.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 07:48:49 PM »
As my kids say, "ew."  Guys, that's just gross.