Author Topic: HAHAHA, HOLY SHIT WHAT DID DANIELSON DO TO "power n glory"??????  (Read 11775 times)

Master Blaster

Re: HAHAHA, HOLY SHIT WHAT DID DANIELSON DO TO "power n glory"??????
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2007, 05:08:08 PM »
dont trust the kid pandemonium kid is a snake in the grass pmed me wanted to work me and now lies about it hes a snake

You see, thats why gimmicks like this are so lame. Why don't you start from scratch and actually make one that's amusing?  :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2007, 05:08:44 PM »
dont trust the kid pandemonium kid is a snake in the grass pmed me wanted to work me and now lies about it hes a snake

Every time you quote the fake PMs, I will be there to expose you for the third-rate wannabe mindfucker you are.  You have a lot to learn, kid.  You should have studied some of my old work.  Had you done that, you wouldn't be making one amateurish mistake after another. ;)

Ahh fuck it...I'm gonna expose this bitch anyway just for the hell of it...

Ok, folks...here is how PnG photoshops PMs:

First, send a PM to yourself, from your own account.  You can say whatever you want to say in that PM...that is, anything you want people to believe someone just sent to you.  Then you take a screenshot of it.  Open that shot in Photoshop.  You will also need a program called "Snagit", which enables you to overlay one image on top of the other flawlessly.  Basically you use the Snagit program to slap the "target's" avatar and signature onto the PM you sent to yourself from your own account.

In other words, anyone can "send" a PM to anyone else on this site, even though nothing was ever sent.  The problem with PnG's work, though, is that, while he has the "skill" to photoshop as described above, he failed to adhere to the basic rule of faking PMs: mimic the "target's" writing style.  This is why his two photoshopped PMs supposedly from me are so unconvincing.  He wrote in his third grade, almost functionally illiterate style and expected everyone to think *I* wrote it. ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2007, 05:13:56 PM »
"Choad"...I notice you made a post and then deleted it...why so? ;)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2007, 05:14:09 PM »
Pandamonium and BF need to get there asses handed to them...The are quite the cockhounds

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2007, 05:15:09 PM »
"Choad"...I notice you made a post and then deleted it...why so? ;)

epic Stalker.... ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2007, 05:16:35 PM »
Pandamonium and BF need to get there asses handed to them...The are quite the cockhounds

Hello, PnG.  Interesting how "powernglory", "negrodamus", and "choad" all show up to defend one another within the space of a few minutes, wouldn't you say? ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2007, 05:17:53 PM »
Now this is funny, PnG just made a post and deleted it...it was his same old "pandemonium is a snake" bullshit.  Why do these guys keep erasing their posts before letting someone respond to them?  Choad, since you're running all these accounts, care to explain?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2007, 05:20:03 PM »
Now this is funny, PnG just made a post and deleted it...it was his same old "pandemonium is a snake" bullshit.  Why do these guys keep erasing their posts before letting someone respond to them?  Choad, since you're running all these accounts, care to explain?

I deleted it. I am sick of this guy. No one wants him here, so he is banned. But I am not about to babysit the fat fuck on a Friday night, so he can post away for the time being I guess.
E

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2007, 05:20:58 PM »

ok, you snagged me...I'm Power_N -glory ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2007, 05:21:59 PM »

ok, you snagged me...I'm Power_N -glory ;D

Kind of funny how you all of a sudden appear within a few minutes of PnG/negrodamus posting.  BTW, I already proved above that those two are run by the same person: when one logs off, the other logs in.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2007, 05:27:36 PM »
Kind of funny how you all of a sudden appear within a few minutes of PnG/negrodamus posting.  BTW, I already proved above that those two are run by the same person: when one logs off, the other logs in.

Damn Monsta use of Logic 101...this Power_glory cat owns your mind bitch..

Nietzsche

« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2007, 05:29:31 PM »
Choad is a sad sad fellow, what a poor bastard :-\

Master Blaster

« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2007, 05:32:59 PM »
 ???

Power_N_glory is gaining Momentum, he's unstopable..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »
I deleted it. I am sick of this guy. No one wants him here, so he is banned. But I am not about to babysit the fat fuck on a Friday night, so he can post away for the time being I guess.
Good job Dannyboy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2007, 05:51:53 PM »
Choad is a sad sad fellow, what a poor bastard :-\

I may be poor..However, lat night i snorted cocaine off your moms tits..I was in Heaven for a few hours...It's these simple pleasures in life that make me happy ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2007, 05:55:50 PM »
delete the fat bald queef chaos
Unfortunately for your fake pic posting ass, people around here agree with me. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!