Author Topic: HAHAHA, HOLY SHIT WHAT DID DANIELSON DO TO "power n glory"??????  (Read 11773 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: HAHAHA, HOLY SHIT WHAT DID DANIELSON DO TO "power n glory"??????
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 08:26:14 PM »
Knny187?  I don't think I've ever had run-ins with him, and so I don't know why he would go to the trouble of photoshopping PMs from me (which I never sent).  But if this clown has good photoshop skills, it may well be him.
Knny187 is a photoshop king, but I don't know why he would attack the Y boarders?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 08:26:20 PM »
Knny187?  I don't think I've ever had run-ins with him, and so I don't know why he would go to the trouble of photoshopping PMs from me (which I never sent).  But if this clown has good photoshop skills, it may well be him.

All the funny .gifs and photoshops over the years were pretty much made by him. The all seeing eye of Fury also noticed that he's never online when PnG is and vice versa. He's also got the bitter, inferiority complex that's perfect for the PnG account. He's obviously jealous that Danielson gets more pussy in a week than he has this decade.

negrodamus

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 08:33:50 PM »
Power_N_glory is gaining Momentum, he's unstopable..

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 08:37:31 PM »
i am gimmick-less, man. like i said, i tried to register one forever ago just to screw around, but i never got the "activated" email.
hahah bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!-----------you are a smart bastard and internet savy

you know how to get a gimmick activated if you want and you playing coy and ignorant of how to do it speaks volumes on wether or not you have a gimmick

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2007, 08:37:37 PM »
Power_N_glory is gaining Momentum, he's unstopable..
ok, negro ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

negrodamus

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 08:44:31 PM »
ok, negro ::)

A few More weeks and he'll be taking over here...Probally be mod of a few boards as well...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2007, 08:45:46 PM »
A few More weeks and he'll be taking over here...Probally be mod of a few boards as well...
::) OK, negro
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nietzsche

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2007, 08:47:37 PM »
ahha I see the man lover known as Magoo has risen from the ashes, or more accurately and probably, the chest hair of a middle aged obese man :-X

Have you not had enough Mr Magoo? Have you not seen that all the gentlemen on the Y board, with whom you were previously friendly have turned against you and been disgusted by your retched homosexual desires? Have you come back for punishment? Or perhaps you never left ;)

As for your lie about being gimmick-less Mr Magoo, sir (actually you deserve not that title...retched bottom-boy) I know for a fact, yes gentlemen, for a fact that you are not gimmick-less!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2007, 08:53:46 PM »
oh irony, you are but a fickle mistress.

all right nietzsche. tell you what. you PM me who my gimmick is and how you "know", and i will immediately fess up. honest injun.  ::)

hahah bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!-----------you are a smart bastard and internet savy

you know how to get a gimmick activated if you want and you playing coy and ignorant of how to do it speaks volumes on wether or not you have a gimmick

i do know the internet biz and all, man, but all i can do is register and wait for an admin to approve the account. i've never had the inclination to find out how to "force" my way in.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2007, 09:06:28 PM »
oh irony, you are but a fickle mistress.

all right nietzsche. tell you what. you PM me who my gimmick is and how you "know", and i will immediately fess up. honest injun.  ::)

i do know the internet biz and all, man, but all i can do is register and wait for an admin to approve the account. i've never had the inclination to find out how to "force" my way in.

someone with your internet skill doesnt need to force your way in-----------------you know how to do it even if you dont have a gimmick --------stop pretending

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2007, 09:09:05 PM »
someone with your internet skill doesnt need to force your way in-----------------you know how to do it even if you dont have a gimmick --------stop pretending

how to do what, man? i'm actually not sure what you're accusing me of.  ???

i have one account. i have no idea how to activate another account myself, all i can do is register and hope an admin activates it.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2007, 09:12:13 PM »
how to do what, man? i'm actually not sure what you're accusing me of.  ???

i have one account. i have no idea how to activate another account myself, all i can do is register and hope an admin activates it.
not accusing you of anything other than you knowing and being more able than you admit---to be able to make a gimmick

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2007, 09:42:15 PM »
ahha I see the man lover known as Magoo has risen from the ashes, or more accurately and probably, the chest hair of a middle aged obese man :-X

Have you not had enough Mr Magoo? Have you not seen that all the gentlemen on the Y board, with whom you were previously friendly have turned against you and been disgusted by your retched homosexual desires? Have you come back for punishment? Or perhaps you never left ;)

As for your lie about being gimmick-less Mr Magoo, sir (actually you deserve not that title...retched bottom-boy) I know for a fact, yes gentlemen, for a fact that you are not gimmick-less!!!

hi kiwi

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2007, 09:46:22 PM »
not accusing you of anything other than you knowing and being more able than you admit---to be able to make a gimmick

i can't make a gimmick any better than you can, man. i register, i wait until it gets activated. i have no ability beyond that.

by the way, nietzsche, it'd help your charade of being a genius if you knew how to spell. "wretched" is a good start. you got that one wrong twice in one post.  ::)

Nietzsche

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2007, 09:54:29 PM »
i can't make a gimmick any better than you can, man. i register, i wait until it gets activated. i have no ability beyond that.

by the way, nietzsche, it'd help your charade of being a genius if you knew how to spell. "wretched" is a good start. you got that one wrong twice in one post.  ::)

Curious that you choose to respond to one insignificant little spelling error but ignore the 200 ton elephant in the room (namely your disgusting homosexual desire for middle aged, stinky, hairy men and the fact that you disgust everyone on the Y you used to be friends with)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2007, 09:59:19 PM »
Curious that you choose to respond to one insignificant little spelling error but ignore the 200 ton elephant in the room (namely your disgusting homosexual desire for middle aged, stinky, hairy men and the fact that you disgust everyone on the Y you used to be friends with)

that's because those who matter figured out the reality of the situation, those who are more interested in throwing their feces will continue to do so. you fall into the latter category and thus it's not worth my time/effort to try and "respond to" each lump of shit you fling at me. far easier to just step out of the way.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2007, 10:07:28 PM »
that's because those who matter figured out the reality of the situation, those who are more interested in throwing their feces will continue to do so. you fall into the latter category and thus it's not worth my time/effort to try and "respond to" each lump of shit you fling at me. far easier to just step out of the way.

yes, mangoo only deals with terds that have been split in two, if you know what I mean

Nietzsche

« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2007, 10:09:53 PM »
yes and stop posting for months ;D  You are such a survivor ::)  It does not take sherlock holmes to put 2 and 2 together and see you for the sick pervert you are, you know this and that is why you "stepped out of the way" aka stopped posting on getbig out of embarrassment  :D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2007, 07:45:22 AM »
hahahaha epic searching for threads made many months ago, quite the 'life' you lead - obviously the sarcasm was lost on you with those posts too  ;D

no chance 'bezerkfury' weighs over 170, you seen him!!!! hahahahaha 'chaos' has power bummed skinheads that weigh more than this little twink

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2007, 07:51:08 AM »
It's Knny187. Pretty obvious. Not logged on at the same time, one of Getbig's chief photoshop queefs, etc. Fits the bill like a champ. He's also a bitter shut-in with ego issues.

Oh brother  ::) You aren't going to give us your geeky little statistical analysis again are you? Going through the trouble of screen dumping login times and posting patterns, like last time hahahaha my lord!!! what a college life you must lead  ;D 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2007, 09:39:55 AM »
Awww, look at this...little "noc" comes running back to make a couple posts, then hightails it before anyone can flame "him".  What a little mouthy kvnt. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2007, 09:46:28 AM »
A gimmick that's obsessed with every facet of my life and cries in the injury board about blowing his shoulder out db pressing 40s. Does it get anymore pathetic? Doubt it. He's a limey brit to boot. Talk about bottom the barrel.

Master Blaster

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2007, 09:47:30 AM »
yes and stop posting for months ;D  You are such a survivor ::)  It does not take sherlock holmes to put 2 and 2 together and see you for the sick pervert you are, you know this and that is why you "stepped out of the way" aka stopped posting on getbig out of embarrassment  :D

Odd, they seem to be channeling TA.

Master Blaster

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2007, 09:48:34 AM »
A gimmick that's obsessed with every facet of my life and cries in the injury board about blowing his shoulder out db pressing 40s. Does it get anymore pathetic? Doubt it. He's a limey brit to boot. Talk about bottom the barrel.

He PRESSES with 40 pounds? I'm a pretty weak guy and thats not even a warm up weight for most gym rats.  :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2007, 09:49:48 AM »

Whoa are you serious?  This queef "blew his shoulder out" with FORTY LB DB'S???  HAHAHAHAHAAH  HOLY SHIT, that is the FUNNIEST THING I've ever heard, hahahahahaha, what a beast this clown must be, aHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH