Author Topic: KFC is diet food  (Read 5044 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: KFC is diet food
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 04:22:21 PM »
Just want to let you guys know you are all ASSHOLES!!!!! I'm 2 weeks into the 2nd phase of my diet and KFC is literally 2 freaking blocks from my house. I'm living on eggs, the occasional chicken breasts, 2 cups of green veggies and tons of protein shakes and you fukkers are talking about KFC!!! DAMN ALL OF YOU :)
eggs? whole eggs? why only two cups of veggies? if you eating a balanced diet...and just shootinig for a caloric defecit; not ketosis, then you can eat a hell of a lot more than two cups of veggies. you can go wild on broccoli and leafy lettuce...   keep yourself full! they will add dietarily insignificant amounts of calories, but give you tons of fiber and vitamins.

limiting yourself to 2 cups of veggies seems rediculous...just enought to keep you out of ketosis; but too little to keep you hungry, tired, run down, and feeling shitty.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 04:23:20 PM »
I've got 8 pounds to go to be a 100 lost. 328 as of today, I was back upto 338 so I decided it was time to get back on the ball :) But KFC does sound real good though!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 04:24:26 PM »
I've got 8 pounds to go to be a 100 lost. 328 as of today, I was back upto 338 so I decided it was time to get back on the ball :) But KFC does sound real good though!!!
awesome job man honestly.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 04:25:10 PM »
eggs? whole eggs? why only two cups of veggies? if you eating a balanced diet...and just shootinig for a caloric defecit; not ketosis, then you can eat a hell of a lot more than two cups of veggies. you can go wild on broccoli and leafy lettuce...   keep yourself full! they will add dietarily insignificant amounts of calories, but give you tons of fiber and vitamins.

limiting yourself to 2 cups of veggies seems rediculous...just enought to keep you out of ketosis; but too little to keep you hungry, tired, run down, and feeling shitty.

I'm taking in 3500 calories a day but it is mostly through shakes. I was taking in 5000 calories a day but stalled out and hung around 330 for awhile now we are back and going good.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 04:26:22 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH, a skinny-fat acne ridden teenager is trying to tell one of the best benchers in the world how to diet ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 04:27:04 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH, a skinny-fat acne ridden teenager is trying to tell one of the best benchers in the world how to diet ::)
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2007, 05:03:03 PM »

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 05:11:38 PM »
I'm taking in 3500 calories a day but it is mostly through shakes. I was taking in 5000 calories a day but stalled out and hung around 330 for awhile now we are back and going good.
mostly shakes? why is that? youll feel fuller longer from whole food; and your body will be able to hold onto more muscel while you diet on less calories with whole food protein sources because they stay in your blood stream for hours at atime, as opposed to shakes which are digested within a half hour.. meats are like brown rice, whey is like table sugar...as far as digestion and nutrients in the blood stream go.

as far as the veggies go...they dont really add calories to your daily total..not really. you should be able to stay full while dieting no matter which way you are dieting, wolf. if your dieting through ketosis; then you can stay full off of lean proteins...but if you dieting off of a caloric defecit and balanced diet, then you can stay full off of veggies. keeeping yourself tired and hungry isnt helping you any...in fact the extra veggies might help you lower your total daily calries by reducing the other foods you are eating, and by helping maintain muscle mass  thorugh the vitamins...  cut out the shakes though.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2007, 05:15:01 PM »

this guy would have came in on the bottom end of mr.getbig, yet he insist on giving out advice on getting "shredded"  ::)

Here comes the money shot

Master Blaster

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2007, 05:17:09 PM »
mostly shakes? why is that? youll feel fuller longer from whole food; and your body will be able to hold onto more muscel while you diet on less calories with whole food protein sources because they stay in your blood stream for hours at atime, as opposed to shakes which are digested within a half hour.. meats are like brown rice, whey is like table sugar...as far as digestion and nutrients in the blood stream go.

as far as the veggies go...they dont really add calories to your daily total..not really. you should be able to stay full while dieting no matter which way you are dieting, wolf. if your dieting through ketosis; then you can stay full off of lean proteins...but if you dieting off of a caloric defecit and balanced diet, then you can stay full off of veggies. keeeping yourself tired and hungry isnt helping you any...in fact the extra veggies might help you lower your total daily calries by reducing the other foods you are eating, and by helping maintain muscle mass  thorugh the vitamins...  cut out the shakes though.

Did you ever meet up with that guy who was going to "own Squad" and prove he was 275 pound at 0% body fat?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2007, 05:17:24 PM »
c'mon "dizzle" post some pics..show us how all of that knowledge has benefitted you
Here comes the money shot

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2007, 05:30:22 PM »

you think you'll dip into the 308s or are you just aiming to be on the low end of the SHW scale?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2007, 05:35:17 PM »
KFC is legendary. I sometimes get high and take down 20 piece boneless barbeque wings. It's one of the more enjoyable expeeriences in life. But i usually get 2 twisters. I haven't had fast food for a good week or two. Damnit.

And for fucks sake candidate would you quit giving diet advice. I like you, but you just need to take care of yourself buddy  ;D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2007, 05:38:34 PM »
KFC is legendary. I sometimes get high and take down 20 piece boneless barbeque wings. It's one of the more enjoyable expeeriences in life. But i usually get 2 twisters. I haven't had fast food for a good week or two. Damnit.

And for fucks sake candidate would you quit giving diet advice. I like you, but you just need to take care of yourself buddy  ;D

That's one of the ONLY reasons I go to KFC ... LOVE those Twisters ! My Favorite Chicken place, however, is Popeye's !!! YUMMY !

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2007, 05:43:01 PM »
whey shakes are AWESOME  and are an extremely valuable nutritional tool..but only in two ways=  to put the body into a anabolic mode as quickly as possible upon waking...and to flood the muscle with protein before/during/after a workout.

other than those two times shakes are less than ideal. quite less.

casien can be usefull at nightime..but a lean meat is better.

Master Blaster

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2007, 05:44:59 PM »
whey shakes are AWESOME  and are an extremely valuable nutritional tool..but only in two ways=  to put the body into a anabolic mode as quickly as possible upon waking...and to flood the muscle with protein before/during/after a workout.

other than those two times shakes are less than ideal. quite less.

casien can be usefull at nightime..but a lean meat is better.

Name the placebo controlled, double blind studies that verify these claims.  ;)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2007, 05:49:15 PM »
Name the placebo controlled, double blind studies that verify these claims.  ;)

I used to drink Optimum nutrition shakes like water after workout and during, usually 25 grams during and 25 after. For a good 6 months. Not much of shit changed whatsoever.

I just eat bananas and whatever else i feel like munching after a workout now, no shakes and honestly I'm gaining the same.

If you're natural shit doesnt change much. You're in for a rude awakening if you think you'll gain more than a pound a month while natural.

That's if you don't want to be a fat natural.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2007, 05:59:08 PM »

Can you quote studies? 
How do shakes only stay in your system for 1/2 hour?  What constitutes a "system."

Also, please explain how lean meats will help you stay full while in ketosis.  I'm keenly interested as to why "lean meats" was used.
Unless the human body has recently changed its processing and utilization of nutrients, I am still of the understanding that ketosis is actually the build up of keto acids, which are a bi-product of lipid metabolism after the fat has been converted to energy. 

And...unless the human body has recently changed its processing and utilization of nutrients, lean proteins would be woefully inneficient at this practice.  In fact, lean proteins would create a more rapid gastric clearance rate, resulting in elevated blood amino acid levels.  In the absence of ingested carbohydrates, the body would attempt to create glucose from the rapid rise in blood aminos.  This would create a state of elevated blood sugar levels, insulin secretion, and glucose that can be used by the brain.....basically the opposite of ketosis. 

I realize this board is for fun, but the audacity of those ignorant on a particular subject to speak as authorities is getting out of hand. 
Besides that point, you're talking to a man capable of bench pressing 900lbs, who has already lost 100lbs of fat following his particular diet methods. 

bcimagala

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2007, 10:32:48 PM »

i've always found it much more difficult to diet on protein shakes.  they dont really fill you up and you're hungry an hour later.

i usually stick to leam, high protein, high fiber foods.  chicken breast, tuna, oatmeal, etc.  keep the calories low, and they satiate you for longer...

btw, 3500 at over 300 lbs.  make sure you arent cutting too fast now...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2007, 10:46:23 PM »
3500 calories a day on a diet??Whats your LBM??

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2007, 10:53:24 PM »

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2007, 11:00:55 PM »
Can you quote studies? 
How do shakes only stay in your system for 1/2 hour?  What constitutes a "system."

Also, please explain how lean meats will help you stay full while in ketosis.  I'm keenly interested as to why "lean meats" was used.
Unless the human body has recently changed its processing and utilization of nutrients, I am still of the understanding that ketosis is actually the build up of keto acids, which are a bi-product of lipid metabolism after the fat has been converted to energy. 

And...unless the human body has recently changed its processing and utilization of nutrients, lean proteins would be woefully inneficient at this practice.  In fact, lean proteins would create a more rapid gastric clearance rate, resulting in elevated blood amino acid levels.  In the absence of ingested carbohydrates, the body would attempt to create glucose from the rapid rise in blood aminos.  This would create a state of elevated blood sugar levels, insulin secretion, and glucose that can be used by the brain.....basically the opposite of ketosis. 

I realize this board is for fun, but the audacity of those ignorant on a particular subject to speak as authorities is getting out of hand. 
Besides that point, you're talking to a man capable of bench pressing 900lbs, who has already lost 100lbs of fat following his particular diet methods. 

well i should have further detailed my post.....the fats in red meats and in chicken(the two main sources of meat for most people) are not ideal fats. i prefer to keep the meat as lean as possible, trimming and rinsing my meats, and then adding in fats thorugh fish oil supplementation. its my own idea that the best way to diet is on a daily fat intake that consists of 100% (or as close to 100% as you can gte it) healthy, fat burning, omega3+6+9 fats..

now i am no scientist...so dont come attacking me with some bullshit about how you cant get it to 100%, you can only trim away so much fat, or something disecting the bioavailability of fish oil tablets....      this is just a way of arguing over semantics to make yourself seem more intelligent.

but sense you do seem rather informed on the subject..i have been wondering for a while as to just how much fats were actually needed in the diet of a person in ketosis to keep your body from using proteins for energy?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2007, 12:21:07 AM »
Just want to let you guys know you are all ASSHOLES!!!!! I'm 2 weeks into the 2nd phase of my diet and KFC is literally 2 freaking blocks from my house. I'm living on eggs, the occasional chicken breasts, 2 cups of green veggies and tons of protein shakes and you fukkers are talking about KFC!!! DAMN ALL OF YOU :)
Wolfie ....where can I find the outline of your 2nd phase diet ?...I'm intrested in what changes u made since thae last one and why....

Sebastian ....PS:just ordered a new bench for the gym I work at so guys can train properly. ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2007, 12:42:27 AM »
makes sense to me, man. i did it the other day, and while i was at it i went to mcdonald's and got a big mac with no sauce or cheese, then ordered a chicken lover's pizza and just picked off the chicken bits and vegetables. totally worth the $14.
You obese moron. You can eat the sandwich as it was intended just fine.  Are you ignorant or just autistic and oblivious?  Do you not realize that you can eat anything you want and still lose fat?  You need to lose about 50-70 lbs as it is.  No idea what your plan is for the loose skin though.  That damage is permanent. All of this due to your own stupidity.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 02:40:31 AM »
FUCK CHICKEN