Author Topic: Open letter from Nasser to 2 IFBB judges ( a must read !)  (Read 7566 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Open letter from Nasser to 2 IFBB judges ( a must read !)
« on: October 17, 2007, 01:15:07 PM »
Dear alcoholic Art Bedway, you are of Lebanese descent and you are not better than anyone else so do not play all American boy - why do you think that you are in the position of putting black people down and accusing me of the use of "synthol" in my delts, especially if you do not know it?

You assuming racist and alcoholic moron - get off the judging panel and get into rehab. You are the instigator and the person who brought me in connection with the use of synthol. It would be like me saying, "Yeah - Tom Platz has his big legs because of synthol use." Or "Ruhl has a huge chest because of synthol use."

Art Bedway is one person who should be made to pay a fine for his irresponsible dumb talk. Listen up - I had scar tissue in my delts... you expert in nothing.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Re: Open letter from Nasser to 2 IFBB judges ( a must read !)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 01:18:26 PM »
Dear alcoholic Art Bedway, you are of Lebanese descent and you are not better than anyone else so do not play all American boy - why do you think that you are in the position of putting black people down and accusing me of the use of "synthol" in my delts, especially if you do not know it?

You assuming racist and alcoholic moron - get off the judging panel and get into rehab. You are the instigator and the person who brought me in connection with the use of synthol. It would be like me saying, "Yeah - Tom Platz has his big legs because of synthol use." Or "Ruhl has a huge chest because of synthol use."

Art Bedway is one person who should be made to pay a fine for his irresponsible dumb talk. Listen up - I had scar tissue in my delts... you expert in nothing.
I THINK THATS FAKE
i

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 01:22:07 PM »
yea savastase. what is the source of this letter?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 01:24:00 PM »
My bullshit detector just went off. . .

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 02:03:27 PM »
That's straight from Nasser's bodybuildingdotcom interview.
BigNationRadio.com

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 02:07:51 PM »
That's real homeys.  Check out his interview.  Nassar went off on the whole IFBB

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 02:21:14 PM »
If it was addressed to Lee Thompson, instead of Art Bedway I would have beleived it.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 02:22:17 PM »

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 02:40:17 PM »
Your theory falls apart because Nasser named himself thereby destroying annonymity.  And there is nothing "normal" about a pro bb'er

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 04:24:54 PM »
Complete question and answer from the interview

[ Q ] You yourself have been accused of synthol use. What do you have to say about these allegations?

First of all I have to mention the pro judge Art Bedway from the state of PA. He is the guy who brought the talk, the huge talk up of Nasser's synthol shoulders.

After the 2001 Olympia he approached me at the Mr. Olympia banquet while I was with my former wife. I did not ask him. But he felt it was the right moment then to tell me that I came in 15th place because "I had stuck something" in my shoulders. I did not know what he was referring to.

He was loud, angry, verbally abusive, insulting and drunk. He could not have gotten drunk so quickly after the show so he must have been drinking while he was judging bodybuilding's most prestigious show.

In 1994 again my former wife and I witnessed how he wanted to kick out some black guys from the Olympia auditorium in Atlanta Georgia because he was thinking that these specific guys, who had seats very close to the contest stage, had no tickets. He just, again, assumed that they had no entrance tickets, because they were black people. He made racial slurs and did not even know at that time that these guys were Lee Haney's friends.

Just another ignorant statement of his: once he said that Brian Buchanan, a former bodybuilding pro should be put under a squat rack to "get some legs." Some people will never have big legs regardless how many sets of squats they do.

To my knowledge, 95 percent of all athletes in pro bodybuilding have been or are using synthol in one way or another. Regular gym members here in San Diego, California asked me in 1995 about the correct application of synthol so it has been a part of bodybuilding for at least 10 years now.

Another pro judge like Asher Frigg from Israel should be removed from the judging panel as well. He is not qualified at all and he is a complete disaster. And another one, Petar Uricek from the Czech Republic should resign as well. He once told me that he judged according to his next seated U.S. colleages on the left and on the right side of him.

He did not want to fight with them because of me, and prize money of 50,000.000 U.S dollars for second place would be good enough for Nasser instead of the $100,000.000 U.S. dollars and the Arnold Classic title for the winner.

I have even met pro judges who mixed competitors up with each other. I am not joking. And I could go way further here, for example regarding the female judges who have sex with the male pro judges. Or the female pro judges who have slept and who are sleeping with the male pros.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 05:08:18 PM »
Don't know Bedway so I can't vouch for or against him, but Nassir is full of shit about not having synthol in his rear delts. Scar tissue my ass. He ruined his physique and instead of bowing out gracefully after taking the ASC and looking awesome he destroyed his physique and went out badly. He DOES arguably deserve one Olympia over Yates though.

I used to like Nassir's physique a lot. I hate when these guys don't have the good sense to leave when they should.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 05:24:11 PM »
The guy is so full of oil it's retarded. You know you've fucked up when Flex magazine gives you a special article for your synthol use.

What a nutsack.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 06:00:28 PM »
The guy is so full of oil it's retarded. You know you've fucked up when Flex magazine gives you a special article for your synthol use.

What a nutsack.

he could be but he does bring up some interesting points about the ifbb judging. i know he is some what bitter but i believe the guy. the ifbb is pretty messed up
irongearco.com

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 06:04:43 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 11:42:51 PM »
My bullshit detector just went off. . .
I think your bullshit detector is broken .

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 02:18:10 AM »
Complete question and answer from the interview

[ Q ] You yourself have been accused of synthol use. What do you have to say about these allegations?

First of all I have to mention the pro judge Art Bedway from the state of PA. He is the guy who brought the talk, the huge talk up of Nasser's synthol shoulders.

After the 2001 Olympia he approached me at the Mr. Olympia banquet while I was with my former wife. I did not ask him. But he felt it was the right moment then to tell me that I came in 15th place because "I had stuck something" in my shoulders. I did not know what he was referring to.

He was loud, angry, verbally abusive, insulting and drunk. He could not have gotten drunk so quickly after the show so he must have been drinking while he was judging bodybuilding's most prestigious show.

In 1994 again my former wife and I witnessed how he wanted to kick out some black guys from the Olympia auditorium in Atlanta Georgia because he was thinking that these specific guys, who had seats very close to the contest stage, had no tickets. He just, again, assumed that they had no entrance tickets, because they were black people. He made racial slurs and did not even know at that time that these guys were Lee Haney's friends.

Just another ignorant statement of his: once he said that Brian Buchanan, a former bodybuilding pro should be put under a squat rack to "get some legs." Some people will never have big legs regardless how many sets of squats they do.

To my knowledge, 95 percent of all athletes in pro bodybuilding have been or are using synthol in one way or another. Regular gym members here in San Diego, California asked me in 1995 about the correct application of synthol so it has been a part of bodybuilding for at least 10 years now.

Another pro judge like Asher Frigg from Israel should be removed from the judging panel as well. He is not qualified at all and he is a complete disaster. And another one, Petar Uricek from the Czech Republic should resign as well. He once told me that he judged according to his next seated U.S. colleages on the left and on the right side of him.

He did not want to fight with them because of me, and prize money of 50,000.000 U.S dollars for second place would be good enough for Nasser instead of the $100,000.000 U.S. dollars and the Arnold Classic title for the winner.

I have even met pro judges who mixed competitors up with each other. I am not joking. And I could go way further here, for example regarding the female judges who have sex with the male pro judges. Or the female pro judges who have slept and who are sleeping with the male pros.

What can we do for it?  :-\

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 06:00:45 AM »
There is no solid proof that this letter is authentic.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 06:08:02 AM »

It's NOT a Letter ... it's a Part of an Interview done with Nasser on Bodybuilding.com.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 11:30:09 PM »
::)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 04:53:10 AM »
sevastase just lied about it. it's not an open letter but just a copy paste from the interview.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 08:29:54 AM »
That a lot of scar tissue!

Nasser was awesome and probably tried to cut corners for some reason or another when he came in less dry and big. He needs to let it go.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 08:32:38 AM »
sevastase just lied about it. it's not an open letter but just a copy paste from the interview.

spermastase often lies.