Author Topic: question about cougars!  (Read 866 times)

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
question about cougars!
« on: October 17, 2007, 03:02:48 PM »
So i've been banging this bad ass lookin 41 yr old, ex-stripper, and was wondering if anybody had any ideas to keep the fun going with out getting serious..
El Borracho Blake

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: question about cougars!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 03:09:52 PM »
Tell us more. Is she still doing a lot of blow? I meet a lot of ex or current strippers. They can be fun to fuck, but if they are coke addicts it will turn bad quick. Especially if they think you have a little money and they are lazy bitches who think because they make a grand a night, which really means that one time they made a grand in a night that you should buy them the world cuz they are usually lazy bitches. So anyway, does she work now? How does she look?
E

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 03:13:51 PM »
how much is a lot, lol, haven't spent any money on her, she's a pilate's trainer at our gym, she looks fuckin awesome, double 0, with double d tits, and an ass to match the tits, more or less a fucking machine that never runs out of gas...
El Borracho Blake

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 03:16:08 PM »
how much is a lot, lol, haven't spent any money on her, she's a pilate's trainer at our gym, she looks fuckin awesome, double 0, with double d tits, and an ass to match the tits, more or less a fucking machine that never runs out of gas...

Sounds like a nice winter fuck you have there. Wait a little bit and start bringing other girls into the equation. As far as blow goes, moderation is key. As long is she isn't an addict, you'll be fine.  8)
E

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 03:17:59 PM »
yeah i had a bad habit with that shit in high school, so that was one concern of mine, i don't like to be around it..
El Borracho Blake