Author Topic: The difference between Republicans and Bush fans  (Read 2075 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The difference between Republicans and Bush fans
« on: October 18, 2007, 11:23:12 AM »
I am a lifelong Republican voter who became very disgusted with the direction of my party in the last 6 years.  I've even leaned towards libertarian beliefs in the last 2 years - as libertarians are essentially Repubs without the drug laws and war tendencies.

But it became clear this morning that I'm a Republican.  Not a "Bush fan" - or a neoconservative follower.  I suspect many of us here are/were true republicans who might be a little disgusted at the use of elective wars, LIHOP attacks, and tremendous borrowing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: The difference between Republicans and Bush fans
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 11:24:16 AM »
I offer this as a contrast between the two

Rob, I being totally serious right now, you're really pissing me with your liberal lies.

I miss our debating, Joe :)

1. I was never a liberal.....I'd shoot myself first.

Isn't suicide a sin? 

2. I voted for Clinton once in his first term and regreted it about 6 months later.

I voted for George Herbert Walker Bush.   Looks like one of us is 6 months ahead of the curve, eh? ;)

3. You're the perfect example of how the liberal media spins things and lies through there teeth........in case you haven't been keeping up, Rush proved that with the Harry Reid letter.

I don't listen to men who abuse drugs, Joe.  Rush was an addict for years and hid it from the world with lies, all the time criticizing drug addicts, calling for them to be inprisoned.  I'm a little more selective in who I listen to.

4. Don't call yourself a republican......you're as far to the left as Hillary, Rosie, Polosi, Alec Baldwin, and the entire Hollywood left combined. So quit lying about that!

I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush2, and Bush2.  i also voted for Jeb once or twice in my state.

You voted for Bill Clinton, right? 

Look, you've very good at applying labels you heard on the radio this morning.  But I don't sense a lot of real substance to your arguments.  It's all "Libs hate america" and cut-n-paste articles.  Some use of higher level thinking skills might result in you determining what YOU believe - not just what the radio tells you what to think each morning. 

And I miss debating with you.  I'm a republican with high standards for my party.  You're a former "lib" who put Slick Willie into office who now subscribes to the neoconservative beliefs, which are very different from standard Republican party values.  I've been a Republican my whole life and subscribe to true GOP values.  You are a Bush fan.  That's the difference here.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 11:30:03 AM »
another worthless attack post....yep you sure have alot to offer this forum...
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 11:32:59 AM »

I just helped some readers resolve the internal turmoil that might accompany being a lifelong republican but not "digging" nonstop borrowing, elective wars, and torture.  It's possible to be a republican and not embrace these things.

What party are you from, mm69?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 11:35:21 AM »

Tell me about it.  He is sort of flailing about.  He really needs to get out of the house more. 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 11:46:28 AM »
As much as Rob can be a fun guy on here he does seem quite determined to act like a little kid and has the "I told you so..." and other baby mentality tactics and uses them frequently.  The thread about BB and Walmart and now this just proves that.  It gets old and makes an otherwise relatively intelligent person look dumb and immature.  Dude, you are 30 and act like this.  I like the occasional attack on Ms. Elk Snout 1970 Jaguar but even I refrain because I can act more mature than a 60 year old woman.  You can discuss things very well when you stay on topic but throwing opinions, posts and your degrees in other people's faces is a bad move.
Squishy face retard

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 12:30:46 PM »
I just helped some readers resolve the internal turmoil that might accompany being a lifelong republican but not "digging" nonstop borrowing, elective wars, and torture.  It's possible to be a republican and not embrace these things.

What party are you from, mm69?

Like we haven't had this discussion before? I'm not a party, I tend to side with republicans on most things with exceptions on tv censorship etc....maybe this rings a bell? I am a religious person (rep) that doesn't mind fighting wars (rep), doesn't want to be over taxed (rep), doesn't want to be over censored (dem), not told how to raise my kids (rep)...don't believe politicians and the words they spew to get elected (rep/dem). So whatever party that is, guess that would be me.
gotta love life

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 12:52:08 PM »

I don't listen to men who abuse drugs, Joe.  Rush was an addict for years and hid it from the world with lies, all the time criticizing drug addicts, calling for them to be inprisoned.  I'm a little more selective in who I listen to.

dont you make a living selling websites to pro bodybuilders? so you wont listen to them, but no problem taking their money?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 01:37:03 PM »
another worthless attack post

Actually, get out your reading glasses.

He attacked me.  This was my response.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 01:37:48 PM »
Like we haven't had this discussion before? I'm not a party, I tend to side with republicans on most things with exceptions on tv censorship etc....maybe this rings a bell? I am a religious person (rep) that doesn't mind fighting wars (rep), doesn't want to be over taxed (rep), doesn't want to be over censored (dem), not told how to raise my kids (rep)...don't believe politicians and the words they spew to get elected (rep/dem). So whatever party that is, guess that would be me.

I can respect that. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 02:05:11 PM »

Didn't see his post, however, I thought it was big of you to talk about abolishing those actions on this board and the last 2 weeks you have done nothing but attack people
gotta love life

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 02:32:48 PM »
Didn't see his post, however, I thought it was big of you to talk about abolishing those actions on this board and the last 2 weeks you have done nothing but attack people
Definitely true.  The fight against BB was the act of someone with a screw loose.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 03:39:47 PM »

O Rly?  What attack are you talking about? 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 03:56:49 PM »

Love him or hate him he adds more entertainment to this board than any other poster.

BTW, weren't you the king of attack posts? I seem to remember a slew of your posts calling people "pussies and guys and cock suckers". Neotaints tend not to do too well with hypocrisy. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 04:53:10 PM »
Is this the part where the internet messiah picks up a stone and says:  "let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

;) ::) ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 05:27:18 PM »
O Rly?  What attack are you talking about? 

This one:

Rob, I being totally serious right now, you're really pissing me with your liberal lies.

3. You're the perfect example of how the liberal media spins things and lies through there teeth........in case you haven't been keeping up, Rush proved that with the Harry Reid letter.

4. Don't call yourself a republican......you're as far to the left as Hillary, Rosie, Polosi, Alec Baldwin, and the entire Hollywood left combined. So quit lying about that!

hth.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 06:05:54 PM »
This one:

hth.
Not even in the same category as the type and length you go to with your insults, if you can even call what he said an insult.  If you considered that an attack than I would hate for you to be black and get called a black. 
Squishy face retard

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 06:09:28 PM »
Not even in the same category as the type and length you go to with your insults, if you can even call what he said an insult.  If you considered that an attack than I would hate for you to be black and get called a ####. 

So you're calling out 240 for a personal attack even though you started a thread on the G&O board attacking Jag and some other dude.

Like I said, neotaints have a difficult time with hypocrisy.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 06:18:44 PM »
So you're calling out 240 for a personal attack even though you started a thread on the G&O board attacking Jag and some other dude.

Like I said, neotaints have a difficult time with hypocrisy.
And?  I was conducting a paternity test.   ;)

By all means though, let me know the next time I come on the politcal board and spend 2-3 threads attacking a member forgetting about the Waltons.
Squishy face retard

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 07:02:56 PM »
Love him or hate him he adds more entertainment to this board than any other poster.

BTW, weren't you the king of attack posts? I seem to remember a slew of your posts calling people "pussies and #### and cock suckers". Neotaints tend not to do too well with hypocrisy. 

You should look up the word hypocrisy first there hero...I posted yesterday that I am an attack poster...I also have never said we shouldn't have attack posts...your hero though did make a post addressing that specific topic and then went on a rampage of attack posts..ie the definition of hypocrisy...fag..you should also look up the definition of neotaint, because I am far from it...
gotta love life