Author Topic: WSOP 2007 $50K H.O.R.S.E. Championship  (Read 823 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
WSOP 2007 $50K H.O.R.S.E. Championship
« on: October 18, 2007, 12:55:36 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDmsCV7IhI

this was good to watch. something different from Hold 'Em

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: WSOP 2007 $50K H.O.R.S.E. Championship
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 12:57:24 PM »
You play online MB? I'm on most sites, although I only play at night and sometimes on weekends these days.

Trying to get a long weekend or 5 days and take a drive to Vegas soon...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 01:09:35 PM »
I play on pokerstars

haven't signed up on fulltilt yet, which do you think is better?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 04:16:52 PM »
Did you use your credit card to sign up..?

coolchris14

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 12:59:27 AM »
most poker sites dont take credit cards from US players anymore, if your a US player u have to sign up by sending them a money order/check/ western union. poker is better than FT, in terms of looseness of players. But Bodog is better than anysite in terms of player looseness, but their software sucks.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 08:24:34 AM »
Full Tilt now has the toughest players. I'll mostly play the Sunday Tourneys and some NL400 or NL600 on there, no higher. I used to play NL2000 on FT but it just got tougher and tougher.

Stars is good up to NL5000, where it gets very very tough and agro. I play NL1000 on stars mostly and they DEFINITELY have the best management.

I'm also playing on UB recently, but there's not much action above NL1000.

To get small amounts of money on, you'll need to buy a Green Dot Mastercard. It's a prepaid card. You can load up to $2000 at a time. If you get a Platinum card, you can load more but you need to pass a screening process.

Money orders or checks work, too, but can take a while. I've been playing for 4 years and have several friends who keep hundreds of thousands online (bad idea IMO) so I just hand them cash and they transfer for me.

Good luck, see ya at the tables.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
if you buy the "green dot mastercard", can they credit your winnings to it if you wanna cashoutt,,and does that green dot mastercard work on poker stars.com,  also if you send them a moey order or cashier check, how do they credit your account then where you can have the money,,do they send you a check?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 03:05:57 PM »
if you buy the "green dot mastercard", can they credit your winnings to it if you wanna cashoutt,,and does that green dot mastercard work on poker stars.com,  also if you send them a moey order or cashier check, how do they credit your account then where you can have the money,,do they send you a check?

No, you can't cash out to it. You'll have to have them send a check, at least for now. There's legislation going on that may overturn last year's Frist Bill.

When I cash out I just transfer to a buddy and get cash on the spot. I've only had them send a check twice and it took about 10 days each time, which is fucking annoying.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 03:07:06 PM »
most poker sites dont take credit cards from US players anymore, if your a US player u have to sign up by sending them a money order/check/ western union. poker is better than FT, in terms of looseness of players. But Bodog is better than anysite in terms of player looseness, but their software sucks.

Are you Cool Chris from 2 + 2?