Author Topic: Wearing TapouT T-shirts  (Read 4191 times)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
Re: Wearing TapouT T-shirts
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2007, 09:16:33 AM »
SPECIAL ED went to a Tapout promo at Champs in the Cincinnati Tri County Mall last night to interview Stephan Bonnar. Wound up interviewing the whole TAPOUT crew AND getting my first TAPOUT shirt - they only had a L, so it's more than a little tight, but HEY, I look like a BEAST now and I guarantee that none of the 12-year punk-ass bitches who always bother me at the skate park will say jack shit to me now that I'm all GEARED out. 

I'll post a pic of me all JACKED in my TAPOUT TEE tonight. It'll be an early Halloween scare!

Make sure you have one of those intense expressions on your face in the picture, and if possible have the picture taken in an alley, a construction site, or somewhere where it looks like a riff-raff is about to go down.  A guido-chain will also score a few bonus points.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2007, 09:18:55 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM ;D
Dave,

Missouri ain't too far from Cincy. Why don't you hop in your 1973 Volkswagen and drive on down! I'll put on my TAPOUT shirt and choke you out (assuming I can fit my arm between your chin rolls and your boobs).

That'll be hot!
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2007, 09:19:35 AM »
Dave,

Missouri ain't too far from Cincy. Why don't you hop in your 1973 Volkswagen and drive on down! I'll put on my TAPOUT shirt and choke you out (assuming I can fit my arm between your chin rolls and your boobs).

That'll be hot!
hahahahaha, another internet badass. ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2007, 09:26:34 AM »
hahahahaha, another internet badass. ;D
I'm only kidding Dave. It'd be more like Bro Rape than anything else. I've got the hotel room, the Full Throttle, and a black dildo. You bring the Wii!

BigNationRadio.com