Author Topic: Subway sandwiches  (Read 4681 times)

Master Blaster

Subway sandwiches
« on: October 18, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »
What do you beast think about Subway sandwiches (the chain store). I used to think they sucked ass, but after one set up shop I started going there once a week. Now that it burned down I'm totally jonsing for a GIANT LETTUCE FILLED SPICY ITALIAN COMBO WITH PEPPERS AND DRESSING AND VINEGAR AND OLIVE OIL ONE FOOT BAD-BOY!!!

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
Re: Subway sandwiches
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 02:55:41 PM »
What do you beast think about Subway sandwiches (the chain store). I used to think they sucked ass, but after one set up shop I started going there once a week. Now that it burned down I'm totally jonsing for a GIANT LETTUCE FILLED SPICY ITALIAN COMBO WITH PEPPERS AND DRESSING AND VINEGAR AND OLIVE OIL ONE FOOT BAD-BOY!!!

I think that defrauding a state and taking money away from Women Infant Children is a shitty thing to do.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 02:56:28 PM »
I had a chicken teryaki one yesterday, give me you address I'll send you one  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 02:56:30 PM »
I think that defrauding a state and taking money away from Women Infant Children is a shitty thing to do.

depends

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 03:06:23 PM »

Chubway

*bleck*

Master Blaster

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 03:07:10 PM »

Nah.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »
Ultimate Turkey,avacado,bacon with cucumbers and a little bit of lettuce.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »
I used to eat at Subway a lot about ten years ago.  But in the past few years I notice they've gotten a lot more greedy with putting meet and cheese on.  Now you have to pay extra just to get what you used to get for free.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 03:09:10 PM »
I ate there once, the sub I got had about 1 ounce of turkey and 5 ounces of lettuce, it was ridiculous. 

Subway is a joke, I can't believe it's as successful as it is. 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 03:09:43 PM »
I prefer Jersey Giant ... at least that's what we got here in Michigan. WAYYY more Meat and Cheese on the Sub than what Subway would give you ! In short, Subway's just a little too skimpy for me.  :-\

Master Blaster

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 03:10:31 PM »
I used to eat at Subway a lot about ten years ago.  But in the past few years I notice they've gotten a lot more greedy with putting meet and cheese on.  Now you have to pay extra just to get what you used to get for free.

Brutal one slice of 1mm meat.  ;D

But I just grub on all the veggies, I make those undocumented workers put every free fucking ingredient on my sandwich!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 03:11:26 PM »
Quizno is awesome too, I love the prime rib sandwich

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 03:11:41 PM »
Subway club, double meat, provolone, spinach leafs, red onions, salt, pepper, oregano, black olives, oil and vinegar on footlong italian herbs and cheese bread!

After a smoking a fat, fucking joint.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 03:11:55 PM »

True - I've noticed I get fuck all turkey or beef now and get shit loads of lettuce. Costs a fortune too - here in the UK we pay nearly 10 dollars for a foot long.

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 03:13:30 PM »
Amen!

I ate there once, the sub I got had about 1 ounce of turkey and 5 ounces of lettuce, it was ridiculous. 

Subway is a joke, I can't believe it's as successful as it is. 

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 03:13:42 PM »
True - I've noticed I get fuck all turkey or beef now and get shit loads of lettuce. Costs a fortune too - here in the UK we pay nearly 10 dollars for a foot long.

10 bucks   :o, I'd tell them to keep the friggin thing

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 03:33:32 PM »

After a smoking a fat, fucking joint.

Yes!  ;D

The best sandwich in the history of earth is the double meat sweet onion chicken teriyaki on italian herbs and cheese with american cheese, lettuce, jalapenos, american cheese, mayonaisse, honey mustard, sweet onion sauce, and slat and pepper. You gotta tell them to pile on the sauces and vegetables! IT's just legendary and i'd suggest everyone try it  ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 03:34:16 PM »

Yes!  ;D

The best sandwich in the history of earth is the double meat sweet onion chicken teriyaki on italian herbs and cheese with american cheese, lettuce, jalapenos, american cheese, mayonaisse, honey mustard, sweet onion sauce, and slat and pepper. You gotta tell them to pile on the sauces and vegetables! IT's just legendary and i'd suggest everyone try it  ;D

YES!!!!!!!!!

Master Blaster

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 03:49:05 PM »

Yes!  ;D

HAHAHAH, THAT SOUNDS HELLA STONEY!  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 03:54:00 PM »
yep the Italian sandwiches are always awesome there, they could use more meat but they taste awesome.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 07:30:10 PM »
Subway 12" Roasted Chicken breast with cheese on wheat bread...

Cals - 748
Carbs - 96g
Fat - 20g
Protein - 56g
Fiber - 10g

Price (where I am) - $5.70

I think it's a good way to get some calories down your neck, personally.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 07:43:31 PM »
processed lunch meat is garbage.

You might as well go eat a Met-Rx bar or any other form of garbage food.

Subway 12" Roasted Chicken breast with cheese on wheat bread...

Cals - 748
Carbs - 96g
Fat - 20g
Protein - 56g
Fiber - 10g

Price (where I am) - $5.70

I think it's a good way to get some calories down your neck, personally.

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 07:48:17 PM »
S**TWAY is all lettuce and bread.  Besides, look at their boy Jared.     
I

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 07:51:40 PM »
never been in one of them shops although they're everywhere.  they dont have Brie, blueberries or raspberries

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 08:11:49 PM »
I got sick eating there a few years ago, and have never been back.

The food is terrible IMO.  The meat tastes gross.