Author Topic: question  (Read 2692 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
question
« on: October 18, 2007, 07:13:26 PM »
i am hearing stories about empty gyms in the good ole usa,,half empty parking lots,,very few beastswalking around,,mostly covered physiqe with 2 and 3 xl shirts,,practically im hearing the gyms in usa are half empty and every one is very very quiet and try to smile a lot,,

is there any truth to this rumour? let me know if its like that in your neck of the wood

i say in the next couple months there  will only be about 10guys that can get/are on  hormones in every typical  gym and they will be very easy to distinuwish

the era of 200 juiced up monkies in one gym is over my friends,,thank god
fallen angel

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: question
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 07:15:45 PM »
There is only one sweet looking mass monster at my gym.

You guys know him as CARTEL.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 07:17:50 PM »
i am hearing stories about empty gyms in the good ole usa,,half empty parking lots,,very few beastswalking around,,mostly covered physiqe with 2 and 3 xl shirts,,practically im hearing the gyms in usa are half empty and every one is very very quiet and try to smile a lot,,

is there any truth to this rumour? let me know if its like that in your neck of the wood

i say in the next couple months there  will only be about 10guys that can get/are on  hormones in every typical  gym and they will be very easy to distinuwish

Lies, gh15, I see huge mass monsters everyday.......your sources are lying to you :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 07:18:02 PM »
There sint much for juicers in my area. Maybe 1 or two and theyre tiny liars claiming they bench 600 at 200 pounds.

Gyms... usually about 3-6 cars parked outside

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 07:20:45 PM »

I am loving it!! All those guido chest & arms and dbol homos are deflating by the day!  The ones in super tight shirts and jeans in the gym. The answer is yes...... there dropping like flies, in my neck of the woods at least.
-

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 07:42:20 PM »
The only juicer I know at my gym was stacking it with cocaine and who knows what else...haven't seen him in months. The only big lifters I know are natural.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 07:48:26 PM »

Liza Minelli

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 07:50:25 PM »
fallen angel

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 07:52:22 PM »
Yes, I am sure that your conversations with 2-3 other meatheads confirms a severe nationwide decline in gym membership and physique size.

How about you inject into a vein next time and spare us of your Epic Stupidity

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 07:59:04 PM »
i lift at a college gym so there are many frat boys who come in packs of 3-4, mean looks, buck 30 each, bench 115-155 for 6-8 half reps, glance furtively at their abs in the mirror while wiping the sweat off their faces with their wife beaters.  there is a weight lifting section though so there are some guys who look decent, but not many.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 08:03:31 PM »
ive been to many countries and one thing i always notice is how much smaller the people are than in the united states.

i mean it is extremely rare to see someone who looks like they actually lift but as soon as i get to the airport back in the USA dudes who lift and are bigger than me are a dime a dozen.

no one is as image conscious as americans. i doubt theres any place in the world where a higher percentage of people lift weights than the united states.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 08:05:24 PM »
and you'll see me stay the same size, you dumb shit

:)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 08:22:18 PM »
I'm sure there will be a new powder pipeline into the USA from India or some other county in a few weeks time.  :D

And the papers said that the Chinese powder factories haven't closed, except for one (out of 37 on the list). Too much money to be made so my guess is that they will simply start going through a European country, instead of straight to the US.

Guys will be all paranoid for a short while then it's back to business. That's my guess.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 08:45:18 PM »

Perhaps people will start ordering powders on their own and learn to home brew themselves. Doesn't seem that hard especially if you've done Fina conversions.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 09:04:17 PM »
I'm sure there will be a new powder pipeline into the USA from India or some other county in a few weeks time.  :D

And the papers said that the Chinese powder factories haven't closed, except for one (out of 37 on the list). Too much money to be made so my guess is that they will simply start going through a European country, instead of straight to the US.

Guys will be all paranoid for a short while then it's back to business. That's my guess.

as usual youre right on the money and then some,,i was just fuckin with them i was bored :)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 09:12:40 PM »
Perhaps people will start ordering powders on their own and learn to home brew themselves. Doesn't seem that hard especially if you've done Fina conversions.

now my american friends,,if you want reciep for disuster just follow this good members advice,,thats an example of who will get a knock on the door and a visit and ones who dont!,,DO NOT COOK HORMONES IN YOUR HOUSE,,THIS IS NOT ONLY ILLEGAL BUT ALSO PUTS YOU AS A DISTRIBUTER OUT THERE IN THE EYE OF THE GOVERMENT AND ALSO VERY UNSTERILE AND WILL HURT YOU IN LONG RUN,,YES EVEN IF YOU COOK ONLY 6 VIALS IN A YEAR::)

let the real labs do the job,,the real pharmas,,let them make their money and keep you healthy,,avoid shortcuts,,and if you want shortcuts make sure you are not on us grounds and even then keep a real lab and keep it sterile and avoid chinease garbage!

hormones were not meant to be cooked in yoru kitchen next to your dirty bananas you purchsed in walmart that mexican albert put 3 days before on the shelf,,hormones also were not meant to be done by people who finished 101 chemistry class in highschool,,and hormones defenitely not meant to be the gate to NARCOTICS!

read what i wrote here 100 times
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 09:17:49 PM »
We love you, gh15.   ;D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 09:18:51 PM »
now my american friends,,if you want reciep for disuster just follow this good members advice,,thats an example of who will get a knock on the door and a visit and ones who dont!,,DO NOT COOK HORMONES IN YOUR HOUSE,,THIS IS NOT ONLY ILLEGAL BUT ALSO PUTS YOU AS A DISTRIBUTER OUT THERE IN THE EYE OF THE GOVERMENT AND ALSO VERY UNSTERILE AND WILL HURT YOU IN LONG RUN,,YES EVEN IF YOU COOK ONLY 6 VIALS IN A YEAR::)

let the real labs do the job,,the real pharmas,,let them make their money and keep you healthy,,avoid shortcuts,,and if you want shortcuts make sure you are not on us grounds and even then keep a real lab and keep it sterile and avoid chinease garbage!

hormones were not meant to be cooked in yoru kitchen next to your dirty bananas you purchsed in walmart that mexican albert put 3 days before on the shelf,,hormones also were not meant to be done by people who finished 101 chemistry class in highschool,,and hormones defenitely not meant to be the gate to NARCOTICS!

GH15 loves getbig

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 09:25:02 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 09:33:40 PM »

Please, my IFBB Guru, do not mistake my speculation as advice. I've finally completed reading all your post (took me about two months) and know very well how you feel about UG labs. Not everyone has the funds or the access to human grade gear but nothing will stop a determined gym rat from getting his anabolics. Fina pellets conversions were big business until the powders became available. I don't remember reading on the conversion boards of a large percentage of people getting infections from converting fina pellets into injections. If there were it would be a huge scandal and news travels fast on the net. Peeps have been doing it for years. You may not approve of home brewers, and I agree, but given the alternatives they may have no choice. Besides, powder is dirt cheap. $1.40/gram test cyp, $2.40/gram nandrolone. You may think it's bunk and rat poison but guys grow on it. You yourself claim that gym rats will start shrinking because they no longer have access to UG gear so there must be something to it and you also claim that $500 orders are in no danger. If you can get 10 grams of Deca for $24.00, 10 grams of cyp for $14.00 and 10 grams of dbol for $23.00 you got a bulking cycle that you recommend for $61.00 with maybe $10 shipping in an envelope. Besides, you don't even have to convert oral powders. Just dump it some Bacardi 151 and shake it up before use.

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 12:26:21 AM »
Please, my IFBB Guru, do not mistake my speculation as advice. I've finally completed reading all your post (took me about two months) and know very well how you feel about UG labs. Not everyone has the funds or the access to human grade gear but nothing will stop a determined gym rat from getting his anabolics. Fina pellets conversions were big business until the powders became available. I don't remember reading on the conversion boards of a large percentage of people getting infections from converting fina pellets into injections. If there were it would be a huge scandal and news travels fast on the net. Peeps have been doing it for years. You may not approve of home brewers, and I agree, but given the alternatives they may have no choice. Besides, powder is dirt cheap. $1.40/gram test cyp, $2.40/gram nandrolone. You may think it's bunk and rat poison but guys grow on it. You yourself claim that gym rats will start shrinking because they no longer have access to UG gear so there must be something to it and you also claim that $500 orders are in no danger. If you can get 10 grams of Deca for $24.00, 10 grams of cyp for $14.00 and 10 grams of dbol for $23.00 you got a bulking cycle that you recommend for $61.00 with maybe $10 shipping in an envelope. Besides, you don't even have to convert oral powders. Just dump it some Bacardi 151 and shake it up before use.

r u stoopid???

did you not read what the man said. hormones ain't for baking next to your foreman grill. fina is for cows. and the powders your getting suck. ever wonder why bodybuilders look like crap these days. UG gear by overnight homebrewers such as yourself. can't get human grade gear? take up golf..

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 12:38:21 AM »
GH15 loves getbig

He's got my respect.  8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 12:46:13 AM »
r u stoopid???

did you not read what the man said. hormones ain't for baking next to your foreman grill. fina is for cows. and the powders your getting suck. ever wonder why bodybuilders look like crap these days. UG gear by overnight homebrewers such as yourself. can't get human grade gear? take up golf..

It's nice of you to determine for others that hormones are not for baking but neither are they, hg or ug, suppose to be used for bulking up to 275lbs. People have been home brewing for years and I doubt that's the reason you think bodybuilders look like crap. It's probably more to do with insulin/gh/synthol. And I don't agree that they all look like crap. Wolf looked tremendous and the ranks of no name amateur phenoms seems to grow monthly. A Zane wouldn't place in an amateur event nowadays. And I never said I was a homebrewer and in fact in the last post I stated that I agreed with gh15 that it's a bad practice. You should read more closely before you feel you can pass judgment on other's intellectual acumen. I was merely speculating that perhaps individual home brewers may increase due to the cost and difficulty of getting hg gear so I'm not so sure about gh15's prediction that the crack down on ug labs will clean up the biz. And I sincerely doubt that anybody, myself included, would go to you for advice as to what alternative hobby or avocation one should take up due to the obstacles one faces. But thanks for the unsolicited advice. NOT!

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 12:50:27 AM »
It's nice of you to determine for others that hormones are not for baking but neither are they, hg or ug, suppose to be used for bulking up to 275lbs. People have been home brewing for years and I doubt that's the reason you think bodybuilders look like crap. It's probably more to do with insulin/gh/synthol. And I don't agree that they all look like crap. Wolf looked tremendous and the ranks of no name amateur phenoms seems to grow monthly. A Zane wouldn't place in an amateur event nowadays. And I never said I was a homebrewer and in fact in the last post I stated that I agreed with gh15 that it's a bad practice. You should read more closely before you feel you can pass judgment on other's intellectual acumen. I was merely speculating that perhaps individual home brewers may increase due to the cost and difficulty of getting hg gear so I'm not so sure about gh15's prediction that the crack down on ug labs will clean up the biz. And I sincerely doubt that anybody, myself included, would go to you for advice as to what alternative hobby or avocation one should take up due to the obstacles one faces. But thanks for the unsolicited advice. NOT!

you type too much... golf is fun

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 01:00:01 AM »
you type too much... golf is fun

Never golfed. Couldn't afford the clubs. Perhaps there's a board that will instruct me on how to make my own. ;D

No hard feelings, my friend. I just think you might have misunderstood my post. It wasn't to advise anyone to home brew but merely wondering if the situation may get worse and a new breed of individual home brewers may be the result.