Author Topic: Terrorist attack kills 100+ lives as Bhutto returns to Pakistan  (Read 3365 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Terrorist attack kills 100+ lives as Bhutto returns to Pakistan
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 10:13:46 AM »
what i have a problem with is that the taliban version of Islam (which is not islam at all ) is considered by the west as islam...

for 1 or 2 reasons..

1) the west WANTS to believe such and create a us against them mentality
2) people are actually THAT gullable in the 1st world in which case you cant blame afghanis (who on average are less educated) being gullable to the taliban....you cant have it both ways

and yeah most pakis dislike afghanis..most afghanis dislike america and my dad has walked out of quite a few mosques cause the afghani preacher ws preaching hatered..he simply quietly got up and left..saying to me later that "those people r not muslims"

The only gullable one here is you.

The koran specifically dictates (by allah) that muslims must do everything in their power to rid the lands of infidels, make them pay the jizya or let them convert to islam.

A duck is a duck, the koran is the koran.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 10:22:07 AM »

The koran specifically dictates (by allah) that muslims must do everything in their power to rid the lands of infidels, make them pay the jizya or let them convert to islam.

look ya nordicbytch..1st i exposed ya on not knowing the difference between GCSE O -levels and O-levels...and u claim to be a brit...should be believe juust cause you said so?  i doubt it now...

then ya post christian fundie sites with the URL changed..and i call you on it and pwn you again

then you post a wiki article after conveniently editing the article thinking yourself clever and i pwn you again by calling you out on it..

1.4 billion muslims around this planet dont give a rats ass what a (supposidely white) trash no name no face puss like you thinks...and if you HATE em soo much ...stop using gasoline in your car..it all comes from a muslim country..

cause that would make you a hypocrite..and i rate hypocrites in the same catagory as rapists...except its your sence of honour you r self raping...

in your case i doubt you have any...    :-\

no name..no face...changes URL...and makes shit up in the hopes that people will read your URLs instead of walking into a mosque and getting a proper translation....it actually tickles me pink that your country is being run over by fundies..puts a smile on my face it does!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2007, 10:35:46 AM »
Nice post, the ability to make everyone of your assertions false is your forte.

We can discuss the British educational system all you want.

The points about the sites is frivilous and false.

Fact is, the koran the taliban justify their attacks with indeed states their deeds are the desires of allah. It's the same copy of the koran your father and mother follow.

Once again: you're a lying coward.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2007, 10:45:23 AM »

Once again: you're a lying coward.

ahem

www.asmed.com  <--thats where i work
301 552 2596..thats where i live!
you've seen my pix...what i say i say openly..

whose the coward ?

once again

pwned!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 10:48:23 AM »
Again, thinking that gives weight to your arguement is ridiculous and outright insane.

Having my pictures published on a website infested with lunes like your self, pedos and homosexuals isn't the publicity that I crave, unlike you.

Everytime you're in a corner it comes to this... the same old shit... why don't you refute my points? Oh I know why!

Because you're a thick, lying coward.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2007, 10:56:00 AM »

Everytime you're in a corner it comes to this... the same old shit... why don't you refute my points? Oh I know why!

1)you have no points...same ole shit..mohammed married ayesha when she ws young..ok..fine prove that he actually fucked her..

2)  islam this and islam that and then you follow that up with a link...you've already been exposed that those links are all changed URLs and false...

you're a hatefull little bitch that bears watching cause again cause you aren't exactly stable...either that or some brown guy fucked your girl in which case..shit happens..move on...

as fot your pic..you have absolutely no credibility...for all we kow you r a black guy thats sick of folks shitting on you so ya picked others to shit on..either case..no credibility..and u r a coward to boot..

as for me being a coward..hey ya know whjere i live..show up at my house and lets see u say that to me to my face..meh..as i said..you r a faceless little punk and at only 159lbs i STILL feel like i'm tougher than you!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2007, 11:09:50 AM »
1)you have no points...same ole shit..mohammed married ayesha when she ws young..ok..fine prove that he actually fucked her..

2)  islam this and islam that and then you follow that up with a link...you've already been exposed that those links are all changed URLs and false...

you're a hatefull little bitch that bears watching cause again cause you aren't exactly stable...either that or some brown guy fucked your girl in which case..shit happens..move on...

as fot your pic..you have absolutely no credibility...for all we kow you r a black guy thats sick of folks shitting on you so ya picked others to shit on..either case..no credibility..and u r a coward to boot..

as for me being a coward..hey ya know whjere i live..show up at my house and lets see u say that to me to my face..meh..as i said..you r a faceless little punk and at only 159lbs i STILL feel like i'm tougher than you!  :)

1) lol, what a stupid reply. It's on the lines of: Prove G Bush isn't a lizard man wearing human skin... The evidence is all in the hadiths, what do you want? A Paris Hilton esque video of it happening? ??? Are you really that unintelligent? :-\

2) Absolute bullshit and the words of a lunatic. Where did you expose this? Create a new thread exposing me and then I'll easily refute this nonsensical BS.

The rest of your post isn't worthy of comment. My god you're a stupid lying coward!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2007, 06:39:54 AM »
1) lol, what a stupid reply. It's on the lines of: Prove G Bush isn't a lizard man wearing human skin... The evidence is all in the hadiths, what do you want?

the hadiths never say anything bad...o wait you r gonna post an online christian fundie version of em with the URL changed ...riight as i said ..i already exposed that...

everyday i see the extremism in your posts and i become convinced

1) the elevator does not go to the top floor
2) a brownie fucked your girl or is your boss...and since you work in the IT world (i doubt that also since u have no proof) the latter is prolly true...as for the former, your personality does not seem to venture the capacity to keep , let alone attract a woman.
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2007, 07:04:34 AM »
the hadiths never say anything bad...o wait you r gonna post an online christian fundie version of em with the URL changed ...riight as i said ..i already exposed that...

More absolute lies.

They record a lot of bad things, muhammads masacre of hundreds of men, muhammads sexual relationship with a 9 year old bride.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2007, 07:25:27 AM »
More absolute lies.

They record a lot of bad things, muhammads masacre of hundreds of men, muhammads sexual relationship with a 9 year old bride.

itsd not a lie cause your racist ass says so....but hey..you r allowed your hate!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 07:51:54 AM »

itsd not a lie cause your racist ass says so....but hey..you r allowed your hate!  :)

Ironic, you being the racist and all... :-\

So: racist, stupid, lying coward...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2007, 11:16:02 AM »
Ironic, you being the racist and all... :-\

So: racist, stupid, lying coward...

how am i racist again?   yeah i throqw around the n igger word quite liberally..but then again i also throw around sand n igger and camel jockey!

score 1 4 teh tox man! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2007, 11:28:33 AM »
toxic, i think you need to admit that islam has some serious problems these days.

it is ITSELF playing a major role is a huge percentage of all the conflicts on earth.

or you can be like the other 99% of muslims and continue to deny that anything is wrong or that it has 'nothing at all' to do with islam

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2007, 11:34:40 AM »
score 1 4 teh tox man! ;D

Your delusion is disturbing.

toxic, i think you need to admit that islam has some serious problems these days.

These days? Do you have ANY knowledge of islamic history?

Can you name a single islamic country made islamic via peaceful means? ??? ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2007, 03:27:56 PM »

it is ITSELF playing a major role is a huge percentage of all the conflicts on earth.

or you can be like the other 99% of muslims and continue to deny that anything is wrong or that it has 'nothing at all' to do with islam

i never said it didn't...but thats extremism...and most muslims dont even consider those fucks as muslims man... :-\

hey man....as muslims examples go..i look towards me parents..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2007, 12:14:10 AM »
i never said it didn't...but thats extremism...and most muslims dont even consider those fucks as muslims man... :-\

False, the several surveys across the muslim populace of the EU speak for themselves.

An absurd amount support "extremism" (true islam), Hamas, taliban etc and a disturbing amount also support the murder of western civilians.

hey man....as muslims examples go..i look towards me parents..

Your parents aren't an authority in islam. They have been westernised beyond shape and form.

Look at you, a coke head, unintelligent man dating homosexual.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2007, 12:20:36 AM »
we all need to just do like they did back in the day in india where instead of blowing each other up they just had orgies all day