Author Topic: Terrorist attack kills 100+ lives as Bhutto returns to Pakistan  (Read 3392 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Terrorist attack kills 100+ lives as Bhutto returns to Pakistan
« on: October 19, 2007, 06:36:29 AM »
Yesterday, Bhutto returned to Pakistan after 8 years in exile, but instantly was attacked.

100+ lives were lost, and 400+ people were badly injured.

Things like this really make me lose hope for humanity. :'(
As empty as paradise

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Terrorist attack kills 100+ lives as Bhutto returns to Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 06:58:43 AM »
If such an attack happens soon after she lands, then I think the government has really lost its ability to defend itself. Routes have to be cleared. I bet nobody was allowed on her route and they still managed to get bombs near her.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 07:00:51 AM »
If such an attack happens soon after she lands, then I think the government has really lost its ability to defend itself. Routes have to be cleared. I bet nobody was allowed on her route and they still managed to get bombs near her.

Actually, the security was a joke. One of the CNN reporters pointed out that he was able to walk up and touch the bus she was in without a problem right before it happened.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 07:03:20 AM »
Which means the government is either compliate in any attack or suicidally incompetent. I'd like Toxic to way in...Did Bhutto have a good or bad relationship with the Paksitani Intel services. I'm betting not.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 07:09:14 AM »
Which means the government is either compliate in any attack or suicidally incompetent. I'd like Toxic to way in...Did Bhutto have a good or bad relationship with the Paksitani Intel services. I'm betting not.

She's one of the ISI's biggest critics. They've got a lot of bad blood between them. And she's also stated that she'd be open to letting US troops in to clear out the tribal regions of these raghead scum. And she's a woman. She's not going to be winning any awards with the extremists.

The security was fine for the number of people they expected. They didn't expect thousands to show up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 07:12:12 AM »
Which means the government is either compliate in any attack

Wait, so other nations do that?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 07:14:02 AM »
Having been to Pakistan, I've seen them put on the dog and pony for visting Americans including the security piece. I think with a person like that..u have to get her where ever she's going quickly and without and BS. She's a target and it will be interesting to see how long she'll last.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 09:21:16 AM »

Bhutto and Zardari were family friends..they r sindhi like us

she's been to my Aunties house in MD here a few times...i grew up calling her Auntie..the scant few instances i saw her..i ws 10 didn't know or care who she ws..

anyhow..

step 1) try to bomb bhutto (and it aint the taliban its MQM (muhajir quami movement)  bhutto belongs to PPP (paki peoples party)
step 2) blame taliban and raise concern about them taking over the nukes
step 3 )  <and its coming> ask pakistan to disarm the nukes

btw  Zardari is a total womanizing POS...because of my uncles contacts with him ( uncle as in dads couzin..dunno what that makes him to me) my uncle ws found with his car wrapped around a tree and his guards missing in 1999...

the end..

n oh i ws watching a paki channel on satellite when it happened..the carnage and blood on the streets ws robzombie movie worthy..which they didn't show on US teli
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 09:33:36 AM »
hahahahahahaha!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 09:36:30 AM »
hahahahahahaha!

aww whitys words say haahaaa but his tude says he feels pwned!

yes miss fury i do consider myself royalty of sorts...but to your racist inclinations such realizations cause you mucho anger

and that just tickles my asshole pink! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 03:46:25 PM »
step 1) try to bomb bhutto (and it aint the taliban its MQM (muhajir quami movement)  bhutto belongs to PPP (paki peoples party)
step 2) blame taliban and raise concern about them taking over the nukes

Bhutto actually is very clear with who she blames, and it is supporters of the late Zia ul-Haq.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=cdd92a4f-29d6-4209-b201-0c20c638b219&ParentID=50cf74ae-24a1-4640-ac61-f914337f1167&&Headline=Bhutto+accuses+supporters+of+late+military+ruler+Zia
As empty as paradise

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 03:58:36 PM »
Its in our best interest to have a stable Pakistan.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 04:44:32 PM »
Bhutto actually is very clear with who she blames, and it is supporters of the late Zia ul-Haq.

zia-ul-haqs plane blew up mysteriously...lol
good riddance..

MQM is pro zia...

but dont believe everything she says.however.she IS a good woman...i remember her at my aunties house  ...here in the US and she REALLY does believe what she says..

why she married that scum zardari who knows ...poor woman has been covering for him foreva...

i remember she lso came to a sindhi musiq concert in hyderabad paki back in the day at my grand uncles house...as i said ..she IS a kind hearted generour smart (harward educated) woman

gooogle her fathers speeches

zulfiquar ali bhutto's speeches....you'l immediately notice that that man ws brilliant

carpe` vaginum!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2007, 07:22:09 PM »
Yesterday, Bhutto returned to Pakistan after 8 years in exile, but instantly was attacked.

100+ lives were lost, and 400+ people were badly injured.

Things like this really make me lose hope for humanity. :'(

seriously its time to stamp out islam for good...i know most muslims dont do this stuff, but seeing as how they are unable-or unwilling- to address their problem with extremism...enough is enough, everywhere they go they bring incredible wanton violence and religious-fuelled hatred upon innocent people.

virtually anywhere you look in the world where there is ongoing conflict or instability- islam is playing a major role. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 06:53:03 AM »

- islam is playing a major role. 

so is powerty and uneducation...

surprising no one sees that...

carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 08:33:22 AM »
Bhutto and Zardari were family friends..they r sindhi like us

she's been to my Aunties house in MD here a few times...i grew up calling her Auntie..the scant few instances i saw her..i ws 10 didn't know or care who she ws..

Pictures or it's just a fabrication of your drinking.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 01:02:05 PM »
Pictures or it's just a fabrication of your drinking.

when its a family friend ya dont actually take pictures...the thought never occurs to ya..

its only when ya meet someone once in a lifetime is when ya take pictures..

and back when i ws young she ws up n coming..not the prime minister..

and lets just end this..as far as you are concerned "everything i say is a lie" ..ok...so you might as well not read my posts or post in my thread since its all a lie anyways soo whats the point...deal?
carpe` vaginum!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 02:11:03 PM »
so is powerty and uneducation...

surprising no one sees that...
of course that is a significant factor as well...but the fact is is that islam is supposed to be spread to everyone, by force if necessary. the very nature of the religion generates millions of assholes who believe that it is their mission in life to either make every person and place in the world submit to islam or to die trying.

these people arent blowing up countless civilians per year just because they are poor..they are blowing up thousands of civilians per year because they are poor and muslim

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 05:26:03 PM »

aww whitys words say haahaaa but his tude says he feels pwned!

yes miss fury i do consider myself royalty of sorts...but to your racist inclinations such realizations cause you mucho anger

and that just tickles my asshole pink! ;D

Was Musharaf involved in any way?

We must meet in MD this summer.. It has been prolonged. You a paki aristocrat, me a Bengali of prominence who's family has faded and diminished, but I didn't lose my breed.

Drinks in MD this summer, mate. Or you come here and stay in my shitty place.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 09:43:56 AM »
of course that is a significant factor as well...but the fact is is that islam is supposed to be spread to everyone, by force if necessary.

well thats how the taliban do it but if ya actually take the time to read a non-online translation of the koran you r supposed to lead by example not force...cause you cannot change someones heart by force..the only time the koran prescribes force and war is when muslims r attacked and all attempts at reasoning fail..

people like nord like "with glee" point out that mohammed  married someone young..12..ayesha..anyho w he married her to free her as a slave..and that ws common practice..who says he porked her... ?  :-\  sick minds like his immediately imagine him having sex with her..which says something not so good about him.
the very nature of the religion generates millions of assholes who believe that it is their mission in life to either make every person and place in the world submit to islam or to die trying.

not millions...thousands..he y its our fault..during the war with Russia in Afghanistan we encouraged such extremism and then we ARMED EM...ok fine that won us a war (for what better warrior than one who actually wants to die)..however we didn't diffuse the situation after..round up the 1000 or so taliban and take em into the field and shoot em..no body would know or care..

same with stuff like the poppy production..it takes 1 stelth fighter a 2 hour trip to wipe out the poppy crop..so why not..we care soo damn much about our public relations with poppy farmers?? i call bullshit..

these people arent blowing up countless civilians per year just because they are poor..they are blowing up thousands of civilians per year because they are poor and muslim

really?   lemme wipe out your whole family..bomb your house and see if you go insane enough with rage to strap a bomb on yourself and go and try something ya otherwise wouldn't.plus the taliban is notorious for paying the men in poor families $20,000 to go kill themselves..now the question is..if you were in a situation where you had a starving family on your hands..starving and dying..would you?

people like bringing up suicide bombers in israel...tell me exactly how did israel evacuate the muslims that were living there n the first place??  politely show up at their house knock and say "excuse me your house is now my house so get the fuck out" ..lemme show up at your door and try that at your house..and then when you refuse lemme rape your women and then kill em to set an example and see how liable you r to yearn for revenge.  Israel had tanks, planes , guns ..the other side..stones??  when fighting a losing battle and having lost all your family what reason do you have to live? if someone kills my whole family today and rapes the women  in my family, tomorrow i'll make sure that that person is dead...or i'll die trying...and i'm an athiest..so go figure eh..

nuff said
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2007, 09:45:44 AM »

Drinks in MD this summer, mate. Or you come here and stay in my shitty place.

come by my way mate...we'll do Ocean City!  toxic style! :)

as for family..even to this day i see a $100 bill lying on the ground...i dont pick it up..its beneath me..hell i had a small army of servants tending to my needs growing up...breeding shows and we'll be well met!
carpe` vaginum!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2007, 05:32:25 PM »
well thats how the taliban do it but if ya actually take the time to read a non-online translation of the koran you r supposed to lead by example not force...cause you cannot change someones heart by force..the only time the koran prescribes force and war is when muslims r attacked and all attempts at reasoning fail..

during the lifetime of mohammed alone the armies of islam did nothing but conquer territory and create a huge empire. this was supported by mohammed himself. i dont think they did this by asking nicely..they did it by slaughtering anyone who opposed them and failed to submit to their their 'religion'

people like nord like "with glee" point out that mohammed  married someone young..12..ayesha..anyho w he married her to free her as a slave..and that ws common practice..who says he porked her... ?  :-\  sick minds like his immediately imagine him having sex with her..which says something not so good about him.

i have no problems with the marrying young girls thing, this was common practice among many cultures
not millions...thousands..he y its our fault..during the war with Russia in Afghanistan we encouraged such extremism and then we ARMED EM...ok fine that won us a war (for what better warrior than one who actually wants to die)..however we didn't diffuse the situation after..round up the 1000 or so taliban and take em into the field and shoot em..no body would know or care..

what about the muslims casuing havoc in places like indonesia, the philippines, somalia, sudan, the list goes on..

same with stuff like the poppy production..it takes 1 stelth fighter a 2 hour trip to wipe out the poppy crop..so why not..we care soo damn much about our public relations with poppy farmers?? i call bullshit..

i think they should do this too

really?   lemme wipe out your whole family..bomb your house and see if you go insane enough with rage to strap a bomb on yourself and go and try something ya otherwise wouldn't.plus the taliban is notorious for paying the men in poor families $20,000 to go kill themselves..now the question is..if you were in a situation where you had a starving family on your hands..starving and dying..would you?

people like bringing up suicide bombers in israel...tell me exactly how did israel evacuate the muslims that were living there n the first place??  politely show up at their house knock and say "excuse me your house is now my house so get the fuck out" ..lemme show up at your door and try that at your house..and then when you refuse lemme rape your women and then kill em to set an example and see how liable you r to yearn for revenge.  Israel had tanks, planes , guns ..the other side..stones??  when fighting a losing battle and having lost all your family what reason do you have to live? if someone kills my whole family today and rapes the women  in my family, tomorrow i'll make sure that that person is dead...or i'll die trying...and i'm an athiest..so go figure eh..

their problems with israel are understandable, im not blaming them for that one.

nuff said

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 07:13:42 AM »
during the lifetime of mohammed alone the armies of islam did nothing but conquer territory and create a huge empire. this was supported by mohammed himself. i dont think they did this by asking nicely..they did it by slaughtering anyone who opposed them and failed to submit to their their 'religion'

noooo...they did not..the conquered and everyone ws allowed to follow the religion of their choice..while the muslims led by example..

...the idol worshippers however also had a tradation of burying live..female babies...or enslaving em..many muslims at trhe time freed these slaves by marrying them or buying and then freeing them...and such ws not acceptable to the muslims

i say the did a jolly good job..women at the time and the poor at the time were treated like shit..islam changed all that...hey and i got this info from a show on mohammed on national geographic..they show it every few months..surprisingly everyone on getbig misses it..

what about the muslims casuing havoc in places like indonesia, the philippines, somalia, sudan, the list goes on..

what do you want me to say...we opened pandoras box with arming the taliban..muslims like my parents dont even consider such bloodthirsty dumbcunts as muslims...

"quote from koran" you kill one person out of cold blood, you might as well have killed all of humanity"

70 virgins my ass..no friggin where does the koran state 70 virgins for jihad..

o btw..if a muslim goes hungry and feeds his share of the food to the poor " struggle in the way of good" thats also jihad....wonder why no one ever mentions that...or ya choose not to oogle some scantily clad gal ..again..jihad..

i think they should do this too
then whats the difference between you and the taliban?

carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 07:33:47 AM »
If u look at the Taliban, or indeed most afghani's they aren't the best Muslims. The Afghani people are easily led if u give them cash and a cause. Paki's hate the Afghni, and I suspect with good reason.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007, 10:04:40 AM »
If u look at the Taliban, or indeed most afghani's they aren't the best Muslims. The Afghani people are easily led if u give them cash and a cause. Paki's hate the Afghni, and I suspect with good reason.

what i have a problem with is that the taliban version of Islam (which is not islam at all ) is considered by the west as islam...

for 1 or 2 reasons..

1) the west WANTS to believe such and create a us against them mentality
2) people are actually THAT gullable in the 1st world in which case you cant blame afghanis (who on average are less educated) being gullable to the taliban....you cant have it both ways

and yeah most pakis dislike afghanis..most afghanis dislike america and my dad has walked out of quite a few mosques cause the afghani preacher ws preaching hatered..he simply quietly got up and left..saying to me later that "those people r not muslims"
carpe` vaginum!